The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old October 28th, 2012 (03:49 PM).
martinthebackup
Unhatched Egg

A Nuzlocke? Oh, you're going to enjoy this then. Go
Spoiler:
through Rock Tunnel (and make sure you get the bike voucher first)
Old October 29th, 2012 (03:47 AM).
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

How do you make Pokemon appear in puddles, Slike?
Old October 29th, 2012 (04:26 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Da_Boss View Post
How do you make Pokemon appear in puddles, Slike?
I can answer that. Any tile that is part of a puddle is set in the Block Editor a certain way to always show anything one of two tiles above it as a reflection. I just removed the setting where it was erroneously set for two tiles, so I know which option it is if you need it.

If you need guidance on this, please get in touch with me. No need discussing in this thread.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 30th, 2012 (02:55 PM).
Vodkabot
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying this game so far. However, I just got Strength, and I saw on the first page that it was "broken." Aside from the 100pp and what was mentioned, is that it? Will it crash my game when I use it? Will it be unusable? I just want to clarify before teaching it to anyone. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I should clarify "in battle" when I say "use" up there. If people are beating the game, it's clear that it must work outside of it.
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:02 PM).
Pseudo-woodo
Most definetly a grass type

This is serious awesome here. Brilliant concept, looks very well executed, definately going to download this and stick it on my phone to play during class when I have nothing to do. Because I don't play Pokemon on my phone during class at all. Anyway, congrats and kudos to you.
Old November 4th, 2012 (12:50 AM).
Stokey
Unhatched Egg

This mod is great. Amazing Idea and well made. I'm sure I'll enjoy playing this mod
Old November 5th, 2012 (05:57 AM).
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
I love the idea of the hack and although there are slight glitches I enjoyed myself playing on my spare time. good job. this is a great hack.
Old November 9th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
Slike
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkabot View Post
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying this game so far. However, I just got Strength, and I saw on the first page that it was "broken." Aside from the 100pp and what was mentioned, is that it? Will it crash my game when I use it? Will it be unusable? I just want to clarify before teaching it to anyone. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I should clarify "in battle" when I say "use" up there. If people are beating the game, it's clear that it must work outside of it.
I'm a bit late for the reply, but strength doesn't crash the game or anything. It runs off a Pokemon's special stat, though. Oops.

Everyone else, thanks for the complements. Not much else to say on the matter, but I appreciate it.
Old November 14th, 2012 (06:49 AM).
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
Lover of Lapis

Nature: Mild
Funny...I had an Idea Like this once...
Old November 15th, 2012 (08:56 PM).
pikdum
Unhatched Egg

seems like a cool idea. I think I'll try it

Old November 16th, 2012 (06:15 AM).
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Cute hack but non great. Anyway the hack is complete?

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old November 24th, 2012 (11:47 PM).
shaswatdgr8pokefan
elite trainer

Nature: Rash
Nice concept.... only one question... is the hack complete??
Old December 7th, 2012 (07:56 PM). Edited December 7th, 2012 by Heracles4.
Heracles4

Ermm..Not sure if intentional, but in the puddle on the ledge before you battle Gary the second time..Are lvl 24 Psyducks that will not let you escape...?

Oh, also:

Good hack, with some BAD PARTS

Furret with Rest, Toxic, Amnesia, Defense curl?

It spams Amnesia and Defense curl until it gets injured, then uses rest, then when it wakes up it uses Toxic. This is horrible, unless the player chose a Mankey...Also, a desert below Palett seems a little geographically diverse..

Why is a burgler shown as a Super nerd?

Oh and why is a ground type(Trapinch) weak to fire?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old December 30th, 2012 (07:44 PM).
orenjikagamine
Unhatched Egg

I wish you would let someone edit it some more. I'm more of a TouHouMon fan myself, but I like your idea! If the TouHouMon sprites were combined with this, along with the text changes in TouHouMon(Pokemon changed to Touhou, pokedex to touhoudex, you get the idea) I'd like it a lot better. I don't know, I guess I'm kind of scared of some pokemon like evil eye in the safari game.
Old December 31st, 2012 (06:56 AM).
Kilstor
Unhatched Egg

Hmm nice idea. I think i will play it!
Old December 31st, 2012 (07:51 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heracles4 View Post
Ermm..Not sure if intentional, but in the puddle on the ledge before you battle Gary the second time..Are lvl 24 Psyducks that will not let you escape...?
I inquired once about this. It seems to have been an oversight. If you want, go ahead and edit the puddle out of the map using one of the mapping tools, or just go in and change the "Water" group to not list any Pokémon.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 5th, 2013 (12:08 AM).
JesseDavidson
Unhatched Egg

Where do you get the tea?
Old January 6th, 2013 (09:03 AM).
INV
Togepi

Where can I catch a mudkip,I love that pokemon and it seems like he's the only starter not appearing in the safari zone,I caught all of them besides the 1 I actually want ><
Old January 6th, 2013 (02:42 PM).
n8opot8oW
Unhatched Egg

3 Questions-
1. Y IS MY MOM A PSYDUCK? CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS?

2. I have a lv. 22 Hoothoot. Can it only evolve with the national dex or wut. I wantz a Noctowl!

3. Can i do a let's play of this on youtube and if yes would you put a link on this page?
Old January 6th, 2013 (02:52 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8opot8oW View Post
3 Questions-
1. Y IS MY MOM A PSYDUCK? CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS?

2. I have a lv. 22 Hoothoot. Can it only evolve with the national dex or wut. I wantz a Noctowl!

3. Can i do a let's play of this on youtube and if yes would you put a link on this page?
1. It was a joke by the hack creator. I made fun of this with screenshots, myself.

2. Level 20. Are you sure you didn't stop its evolution? It may also be possible that the level is different in Generation III, which is the base (Fire Red) for this hack.

3. You can only do such promotion in your signature. We have signature guidelines (someone can link, I'm not sure where) that apply to how that can be done. Let's Play links in this thread are considered advertising/spam. Again, a moderator may correct me on this.

Cyclone

Old January 6th, 2013 (03:05 PM). Edited January 6th, 2013 by n8opot8oW.
n8opot8oW
Unhatched Egg

A few bugs-
I lost in the Seafoam Wells after healing at the Pokecenter in Cinabar and somehow ended up in the phantom pokecenter where there is no nurse, a Male Character in the corner and the door doesn't work. The map says you're in cinabar, but you're stuck there and i had to reload to my last save state.

A few of the quiz questions have the opposite answer from the original so even if i answer the correct answer for the new question, i get it wrong.

Nothing too fatal, but plz fix that first one.

P.S. Y can you still buy ultra ball at cinnabar pokemart?
Old January 6th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
2. Level 20. Are you sure you didn't stop its evolution? It may also be possible that the level is different in Generation III, which is the base (Fire Red) for this hack.
It's a little thingy called missing national dex.
Without that, you cannot evolve non-Kanto Pokémon.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 7th, 2013 (06:07 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's a little thingy called missing national dex.
Without that, you cannot evolve non-Kanto Pokémon.
I keep forgetting that one.

Always seems kinda silly that the National Dex isn't just given right away for this problem.

Cyclone

Old January 13th, 2013 (06:06 AM).
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
Let me tell you that you're the first hack in this forum that made me download because of the screenshots (and the story as well ) cuz they're just amazing! And you're right, routes and DO look boring...
I'm very keen to try out the hack, I've downloaded it now and playing ASAP.
Old January 18th, 2013 (09:10 PM).
adamantia3190
Unhatched Egg

Hi there! Running the hack as a "blindlocke". So far, I've got to say - I love it. Nice job
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links