The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 13th, 2012 (10:44 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
I actually *hand-wrote* my post during my history class while a film was being shown. Goes to show how eager I am in writing my next post. It's three pages, and I am half-way. xD I'll have it posted by either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old November 13th, 2012 (11:13 PM).
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

PinkSapphire: Your level is fine, but your roleplay sample is pretty dry and could use fluffing up a bit. For example, this RP has a lot of battling in it - but your RP sample skips out all the battling and just summarises it in a few words. Maybe change that around a bit?
Old November 13th, 2012 (11:48 PM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

So how many boss battle posts can we have? Or should I just leave mine at one?
Old November 14th, 2012 (08:35 AM).
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
So how many boss battle posts can we have? Or should I just leave mine at one?
You can make as many posts as you'd like, although two is probably the most you'd need (unless you're cowriting with someone for combos or something).

I'll PM someone tomorrow evening UK time for the final hit info >:3 That way the final post will be Friday/Saturday as planned.
Old November 14th, 2012 (10:33 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Remake: sorry! ; i didnt had much time to finish the SU, i changed it now :3 and i made my SU look a little better ;3

ShinyDiamond: can't wait to meet yours too~ :3

Name: Natsumi Aido

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Natsumi is a black haired girl with a headress in her hair that makes her look fantasy like, in the real world it's the place of her headphone. Her short dress fits her eye color and her hair perfectly. She usually looks kind but tends to glare at people she doesn't like. Her sword is silver with a yellow line in the middle of it, her shield has a round circle colored in with yellow, in the middle of the shield is a crown, which she wears as necklace too, steal it and she shall kill you.

Personality: Natsumi is a sweet and tender girl that gets fierceful when someone attacks her friends or bully them, she's quite shy even though she can be really outgoing sometimes. Natsumi is a gamergirl and loves anime and manga, she likes pokemon games but her favorite game is kingdom hearts, thats why her friends call her "Nami" a nickname she's proud of.

Natsumi sometimes can act really cold, this mostly happens when someone pissed her off, it takes some time before she found peace and returns to her usual self. Natsumi tend to act like she's not afraid of anything, while actually she's really scared to die.

Life before SAO:

Natsumi was a sweet little girl when she was just a kid, she played alot with her friends and often boys would came to like her. On her 9th birthday something changed her life forever, when she and her twin sister Mitsuki were playing outside, their home was being robbed by criminals. Mitsuki left to play with a friend when Natsumi decided to return home.

She found her father strapped against a chair when 3 men took everything they could take, but one of them noticed Natsumi and catched her easely. They somehow wanted to punish the girl and nothing would be a better punishment than killing her father before her eyes, and thats what they did.

After that day a cold side grew into Natsumi's personality and she grew a fear of the dead.

Around this time her friends started to ditch her too, mostly because they liked Mitsuki more and Natsumi prefer stayed inside her room, where she met the awesomness of gaming, anime and manga.

Current Level: 12
Weapon: sword/shield combo
Non-Combat Skills: cookery, speed
Summary of first month in Aincrad:

Natsumi arrived in Aincrad amazed by how it looked real, even though the pain she felt when a monster attacked her wasnt even there. She started training ever since, meeting up with her virtual friends alot and having fun. For Natsumi it was like escaping the real world, escaping all the pain for awhile, like a dream came true.

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:
"wow…" the black haired girl, Natsumi took a glance at her clothes as she just logged in into her new game "sword art online".

"Nami!" a boy around her age came up to her. "Daisuko! Isn't this amazing?! It's like we just entered a brand new world!" Natsumi shouted excited, making her eyes spark from the amazingness. "lets check the town!" the brown haired Daisuko joined in to her excitement and ran off, followed by Natsumi.

"Daisuko?" Natsumi had been running around for awhile now after he ran off. "he's so fast…" Natsumi commented as she leaned her head forward to the lenght of her shoulder and let out a little sigh. "where am i anyway?" she took a look at the field around her that was filled with flowers and little bushes.

Suddenly she got attacked from behind and you could see her Health Points decreasing. "whhuuutttt?!" Natsumi turned around to see a red eyed swine who was in the middle of attacking her. Natsumi glared at it, but ofcourse it wouldn't go away by just glaring, Natsumi took out her sword and charged at it. "now!" she started attacking it but instead of making his health points decrease, she made it even angrier and got hit by him again.

"gaaahhhh!!!" she screamed angry and holded her sword forward it. It suddenly started to glow and when she attacked it, it seemed more powerful. The swine dissapeared. "thats what i call a win!" Natsumi cheered. At some point she heard growling beside her, three new swines had appeared and appearently they weren't happy. "hehe…" Natsumi awkwardly smiled as she holded her sword forward her again, shaking it a little.

The three swines attacked her from three different sides, as Natsumi felt terrified of the situation, she attacked as if she was on auto-pilot, fast and experienced. Natsumi carefully opened her eyes and found out the swines had dissapeared.

She suddenly heard someone clapping, it was Daisuko with a huge smile on his face. "that was amazing, Nami!" he said. "hehe… thanks." Natsumi rubbed the back of her head and smiled back.

Appearently she had enjoyed the battle with swines so much that she kept coming everyday to train.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 14th, 2012 (01:15 PM).
Magic

Accepted! Welcome aboard! If you have any questions feel free to VM or ask here.
Old November 14th, 2012 (07:35 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Thank you~ i have one question what has happened so far?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 14th, 2012 (07:57 PM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Boss fights, golems, demons, swords (no art though), drama, action, insanity, ect.

So Mach, Garet, and I think Sky are all fighting a demon of sorts. (They are uniteractable until they beat it as they are locked in) they are on floor 4

Paint and I are fighting the floor 5 boss (you can still join if you read the boss posts along with both mine and paint's posts.) That ends tomorrow.

Swift is sitting upon his throne watching over us.

Shiny is in starter city, floor 1

Leaf is with I think Reds, though I'm not 100% sure what goes on with them.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 14th, 2012 (09:28 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Leaf is with I think Reds, though I'm not 100% sure what goes on with them.
I'm at Floor 5, but I am not with Red & Claire though. Just to clarify. ;)

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old November 14th, 2012 (09:54 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@Khawill: So Fester & Rose are with Paint?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 15th, 2012 (08:43 AM). Edited November 16th, 2012 by Zero Darkness.
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
Name: Roy

Appearance: Roy has a black mid length hair, he has black eyes and he`s face is pointy, he usually wears black clothes, liking the black long coats the most. He wields a one handed sword without a shield.

Personality: Roy has very calm mind, but he becomes impulsive when his friends are in danger, thus he became a solo player to evade getting people he cares about in troubles. Roy thinks that anyone deserve to be what they want, even inside a game, thus he came to SAO to start a new life after the agony of his previous life.

Life before SAO: When he was a child Roy had a mother and father which loved him a lot, he loved them back and they were all of his world, but when he was 10 he came back from school and saw an ambulance in front of his house, he was told that a rubber has gotten into the house and saw his parents, and without hesitation shot them 3 times each.

After that day Roy lived in agony and sorrow, he couldn`t keep getting good grades and when he was 12 he drop out of school, when he heard about SAO he thought that this will be his escape, no, he`s new beginning, he wanted to recreate his life.

And so, he bought the game and plugged in, he discovered later that it may be the beginning of his new life but also their end.

Current Level: 15
Weapon: One handed Sword
Non-Combat Skills: Hiding and Speed

Summary of first month in Aincrad: Roy learned from his life that every time he becomes friend with someone he hurt them by his impulsiveness, and thus in SAO he never tried to have friends, he played as a solo – player and leveled fast, he wanted to become strong, he wanted to become GOD.

Roleplay Sample:

"LINK START"
Touch, OK
Sight, OK
Hearing, OK
Taste, OK
Smell, OK
Language > English
:password

Character Creation

Name: Roy

OK

WELCOME TO
SWORD ART ONLINE !

"Wow" Roy said after he opened his eyes for the first time in SAO.
"So this is how a VRMMORPG looks like!" he rise his hand and opened the menu. "Skills, Equipment, Stats, so much to do, I can`t pick something. Ok let`s equip this sword, now let`s go" Roy looked everywhere amazed, he only read about SAO but he never really was in it, he felt bad that he didn`t was chosen for the beta, but he is still happy because he at least got the game.

"So this is the City of Beginnings." He said "If I remember correctly, there is a training spot right outside the city." Roy started walking to the city outskirts. "Wow the sun here is quite amazing; the one that build that place must be a genius!"

"A wild boar, here I come" Roy leaped forward slashing his sword at the beast; his sword jumped off his skin and he fell on the grass. "Again?! What is wrong with this game? I`ll search in the help menu"
Roy opened the menu, he went to the help section.
"Sword Skill, what is it?" Roy clicked on the Sword Skill section, a page appeared: «Sword Skills» are programmed movements assisted by the system after a player performs the initial movement in «Sword Art Online». These skills fall into four properties: Thrust, Slash, Pierce and Blunt. There is also another beginner ability: Final Thrust…
"Wow, so this is what you can do in this game!"
Next time Roy attacked the boar he used a Sword Skill and pierced it, leaving a blue trail of light behind his blade path.
The beast was defeated and Roy got a little EXP.
"Yay, I did it!"

--- A WEEK LATER---
"I`m hungry, let`s go eat" Roy used the teleport to go to the City of Beginnings, when he exited the portal he saw a lot of numbers and letters in the red skies, he then noticed a gathering around the center of the city.

Something appeared in the skies, a cloaked man.
"A GM?" Roy thought.

"Many of you have noticed the latest feature of my masterpiece," spoke the cloaked man, high above, "From now on there is no logging out - there are only two options; survive or die."

"The revival option has now been disabled, and unfortunately if you die here... well it's game over," he said menacingly, "Your families and friends are now all aware of this danger. Unfortunately, some of them are stupider than others and attempted to remove the NerveGear. Where would be the fun in that?"

"In one month, my faithful Beta-testers managed to complete 10 floors. Now it's time to see how fair you can really get. On floor 100 is the final boss, defeating him will be the only way to free yourselves from Aincrad."

Shocked by the sudden realization Roy thought, "a game of death, survive or die … sounds good to me … after all … I have nowhere to return.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old November 15th, 2012 (12:01 PM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
@Khawill: So Fester & Rose are with Paint?
For now, once the boss is over I'll be heading back to Starter City

Old November 15th, 2012 (01:29 PM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Dante will basically always be on the highest floor/dungeon unless something comes up that he's getting a good pay for .

Also Zero Darkness, two things. 1 I'm pretty sure the roleplay is now full, 2 your sign up is very bare and doesnt have enough details in it.
Old November 15th, 2012 (01:33 PM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Also rubber doesn't kill people, it makes great balls and insulation :D

Old November 15th, 2012 (03:43 PM).
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days. I may be unreachable, so I just wanted to give everyone an update on my status and know that I haven't died. Unless of course I do in the next three days...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Old November 15th, 2012 (05:01 PM).
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter

Quote:
Also rubber doesn't kill people, it makes great balls and insulation :D
Rubber does indeed kill.

/Off topic
Old November 15th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
For now, once the boss is over I'll be heading back to Starter City
:3 Sweet! So how should Fester & Kamui meet? Does Kamui bump into him, or does Fester take notice of many of Kamui's potions & crystals & stuff? I say the 2nd choice.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 15th, 2012 (06:01 PM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I can work with either, considering the comical nature of him I would also agree with the second choice.

Old November 15th, 2012 (11:16 PM). Edited November 16th, 2012 by drunk ¬_¬.
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
I'm not sure if you're still accepting (I'm guessing yes from this last page(?)), but I'm going to go ahead and throw my hat in the mix anyways:

Spoiler:

Name: Jose Aldo Blanco; "Pepe"
born in: Honduras
resides in: Spain
Appearance:
Pepe is extremely fit, as he is a professional soccer player. He is approximately 5'10", and weighs about 160 lbs. He has black hair that he buzzes short, and he keeps his face clean-shaven. He has olive skin and dark eyes, and he has a scar on his right temple from when he ran into a piano as a young kid.

In Aincrad, he wears a custom armor made for him by a guy named Quique, who was the resident smith of his previous guild. It is a light armor made out of a crimson undercloth, and yellowish metal plates; it has a large plate on his stomach with a chest plate on top, as well as several smaller discs protecting the arms and legs, as well as a metal hat with a spike on top. According to Quique, this armor is a perfect replica of what Spanish missionaries used to wear, but Pepe has no way of double-checking the fact.
Personality:
In the real world, Pepe is a very determined person. You need to be determined, after all, if you're going to dedicate yourself to a sport and torture your body everyday in order to try and become as good as Pelé, Messi or Ronaldinho. He's gone ahead and sacrificed his family, his home, his girlfriend and more in order to follow this dream, which shows his mental fortitude and his ability to move on.

In Aincrad, however, Pepe finds himself in a weird world, and doubt plagues his mind at every turn. A SAO player gets to choose whether to stay in Starter Town and deal with depression every day, or move on to other villages and deal with the possibility of death every day, which puts Pepe between a rock and a hard place… literally. Therefore, he's lost a lot of his drive and determination, and replaced it with caution and a heavy desire to remain alive.
Life before SAO:
Pepe is a Honduran soccer player who was discovered by scouts of the club Real Madrid. He runs a mile five times a day, he swims and trains with his teammates, when he has free times he practices his free shots, and on a rare occasion or two, he will pick up his PlayStation 5v2.3 and play a match of FIFA 22. However, when he dislocated his knee joint in a friendly match that turned violent against Barcelona's B squad, he was compelled - convinced actually - to try out the new VRMMORPG Sword Art Online. Pepe went ahead and bought the game along with a friend of his the first day it came out on sale… and now, here he is.

To say that Pepe feels out of place in Aincrad might be an exaggeration, but to be honest, should such a situation ever arise, he is the last person you'd expect to be stuck in the virtual reality world. He grew up in extreme poverty, having to drink bottled water rather than reverse-osmosis filtered water, and owning only a 20-inch plasma TV and an ancient GameCube. He had to do his laundry by hand (by which I mean pressing buttons on the laundry machine) rather than automatically, and had no choice but to entertain himself through sports and physical activity (so archaic!).
Current Level: 7
Weapon: Shield and Spear
Non-Combat Skills: Hiding, Taming
Summary of first month in Aincrad:
  • Day 1: At first enamored by the beauty of Aincrad, Pepe's feelings toward SAO quickly turned completely over once he realized that he wouldn't go back to playing soccer anytime soon. During the commotion, he became separated from his friend.
  • Day 2-6: At first hesitant to try to beat the game (because of the whole "if you die here, you die IRL" thing LOL), he decided to stay in Starter City.
  • Day 7: Finally tired of the wailing and helpless aura of Starter City, Pepe decided to try his luck going to the next town.
  • Day 8: Once in Celedona, he met a member of 'La Furia Roja', which was an all-Spanish SAO players' guild. Expecting his friend to be part of said guild, he accepted to travel to Blues Village with the member, despite being only at level 2.
  • Day 9-12: Pepe arrived at Blues Village without much problems, he didn't find his friend there, but he decided to stay due to the guild's promise to help him raise his level. Here, Pepe picked up the skill Hiding.
  • Day 13: 'La Furia Roja' is too overzealous, Pepe discovers. They want to clear a high level dungeon in Dysthaven despite the fact that only their leader and second-in-command are the right level, but most players aren't willing to go.
  • Day 14-19: Pepe waited along with two guildmembers for five days for the rest of the members to arrive…
  • Day 20: Finally losing hope, Pepe leaves, and 'La Furia Roja' is disbanded.
  • Day 21-23: Pepe decides to make his way back to Celedona, but he barely makes it back after being ambushed by a PK guild. By driving them in circles around a forest, Pepe is able to find a Hiding spot where he stays for two days.
  • Day 24: Pepe settles in Celedona. He is tired of the whole playing hero thing.
  • Day 25-29: Pepe meets a young girl carrying around some sort of blue toad, and he learns of Taming from her. Finding a new hobby, he decides to dedicate himself to that for a while.
  • Day 30: Unconvinced by the creatures available to Tamers by Celedona, Pepe takes off in an adventure to find the perfect companion creature. Meanwhile, elsewhere, someone's friend finds himself at the front lines of battle…

Roleplay Sample:
"But I was so close…" Pepe thought. "I could've made it to the first team, I could've been famous; I could've been great!"

"We're gonna die here." A stranger suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

"I'm going to die." Pepe repeated, unthinking, like a parrot. Suddenly, chaos; people were running, stampeding. Some were toppled over and stepped on, and whether they felt the pain or not due to this being a virtual reality world was a question that Pepe wasn't willing to debate at that point.

"Mi amor?" he asked suddenly realizing that a certain someone wasn't next to him anymore. "Nena? Mi amor!" he screamed as the crowds ran in panick, some to look for cover, others to look for people, others to be the first to the next village. Pepe, however, didn't see the point of running; he stayed.

~ ~ ~

Having walked around Starter Town all night, Pepe walked up to "his corner" once dawn had broken, and sat down, exhausted. Despite having lived in Aincrad for almost a week now, he didn't seem to be able to get used to the Japanese Time Zone; he would walk around Starter Town at night, when he was the least tired looking for someone, and come back to his corner at the marketplace, hoping to see her there.

He never did.

Not once since arriving in Aincrad had he touched a food item, it was unnecessary. Not once had he killed a monster, or even received loot of some kind. Pepe had no interest in melding into his environment… and it was messing with his mind.

For now, however, Pepe's eyelids felt heavy, his neck felt weak, and despite the fact that the sun still had not come out, he was so… close… to fall…

"Let go of me!" a sudden girl's shrieks brought Pepe back from the brink of sleep.

"Are you crazy? You can't go out there! Not now!" a man responded as he held the girl by her arms.

The girl was weeping. Probably a deceased relative or loved one… The man, on the other hand, seemed older, more composed yet self-conscious at being put in this awkward position. Pepe couldn't even blame the guy who walked over from assuming… well, over assuming.

"Hey! You heard the lady, let her go!" he demanded in an almost gallant tone.

When the first man ignored him, he came up and released the man's hold from the young girl. That's when Pepe was able to get the best view of her.

She was Asiatic, probably Japanese, or Korean. In either case Pepe wouldn't be able to tell the difference. She was crying; the rays from the rising sun refracted off of her tears as she ran, leaving behind a glittery trail of helplessness. Her hair, long and light shone against the sun in an almost blue hue, trailed behind her, waving from one side to the other as she brought her hands up to cover her face.

Although there were no monsters in Starter City, they did roam in the lands surrounding the city, and although the stronger monsters only came out at night, they always got dangerously close to the city. Usually, however, they were gone as soon as the morning sun could be seen, which is why Pepe never understood: "why were they right there, right then?"

As soon as the girl stepped outside the city's border, she was attacked by a wolf pack. The second man who'd showed up ran behind her to try and save her from the monsters, but despite being able to kill them, he was too late to try and save the girl, who's body shattered, signaling not only a cease to her existence in Aincrad, but the end of her life… her real world… life.

The first man fell to his knees, sobbing, so Pepe, dumbfounded, tired and desperate, simply got up, walked down the same path which had gotten the girl killed, and kept going… all the way to Celedona.
Old November 16th, 2012 (09:06 AM).
Magic

Zero Darkness - Your Sample is too brief (as it the rest of the sign up to be honest) and seems to be very oddly written. You're forever alluding to the lock in event even though your character has no idea what will happen.

Drunk very details, if you could fluff up the sample a bit more then Pepe will be accepted.

The limit for characters is 14, 12 spaces are currently filled.
Old November 16th, 2012 (11:17 AM). Edited November 16th, 2012 by Zero Darkness.
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
I`ll workout on my sample, I think I understood what you meant.
Changed the Sample, hope it`s better now, I got some data from SAO wikia so I hope it`s fine.

P.S. In the start on how the system begins with the link start and all that stuff, I just watched the first episode and pause every mili-second to see how it`s going.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old November 16th, 2012 (12:41 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Oh lol, since when can you like posts on PC? /Off topic :I

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up with Natsumi Aido, she's currently walking around starter town. sorry for my lame first post, the other posts will have better quality
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 16th, 2012 (01:46 PM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

The Sample has been fluffed!

(I can't help but feel awkward for saying that, even though I don't understand whether or not it is a double entendre… :\)
Old November 16th, 2012 (02:08 PM).
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk ¬_¬ View Post
The Sample has been fluffed!

(I can't help but feel awkward for saying that, even though I don't understand whether or not it is a double entendre… :\)
You're in Welcome aboard! Any questions then ask here or VM me!

Zero Darkness
Although your sample is slightly improved your character is still mere skeleton. Your writing style is also quite fractured and hard to read :/. Also:

Roleplay Sample: <First week in Aincrad, not including the lock-in>

I'm going to have to decline your application, it would probably be best to rethink your character and start over with more depth.
Old November 16th, 2012 (02:30 PM). Edited November 16th, 2012 by drunk ¬_¬.
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Does anyone know Taming and would be willing to be sort of a mentor to Pepe?

Otherwise, I guess he'll have a fun time figuring this stuff out…

EDIT: I had the urge to post so I did…
It's a super-slow introductory post, but I really only wanted to set the stage, next post will be better.

That being said, is there anyone who plans on not being part of this first boss fight and would like to team up temporarily?

Sponsored Links