The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 13th, 2012 (07:07 PM).
GrimmReaper
Glaceon Lover <3

Nature: Relaxed
Hey there, can I join?

Username: Grimmreaper
You partner Eevee name: Rio
Why do you like Eevee?: They're adorable, like little brown foxes, and they're pretty adaptable. I've always had an eeveelution in my team.

Current Topic: I don't really think any of them are overrated to be honest. Since Red and Blue I've always used an eeveelution. Particularly Jolteon, Umbreon and Glaceon. I've experimented with them all, and they all have pros and cons.
Old November 13th, 2012 (07:52 PM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
I would focus solely on it's better stats: attack, special attack and special defense.
The challenge here is that Flareon is a fire-type pokemon and the only two physical fire-type moves that it learns are mediocre.
I totally agree with Aryan143 and also think guts + toxic orb + facade is a blessing for Flareon.
IMO a good moveset would be something like this:

Flareon @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Nature: ?

~ Fire Blast / Overheat
~ Facade
~ Protect
~ Attract / Yawn

Fire Blast / Overheat is for a good fire-type STAB attack, and Facade for neutral damage. Protect is for activate it's ability in the first turn whitout damage, and Attract / Yawn is for lower the opponnent's oportunity to attack.

And by the way, I've maked two banners! ♥

Old November 13th, 2012 (08:47 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Ooo....I love those new banners,they look awesome and the first one is really cute.
Old November 14th, 2012 (12:08 PM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
Ooo....I love those new banners,they look awesome and the first one is really cute.
Ah, thank you! ~
Though I'm not a pro, I pretty much enjoyed doing these.
Old November 14th, 2012 (06:03 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Let's make a new topic shall we?

If you were to have a double and triple battle with 2 or 3 eeveelutions,what would they be?

For Double Battle, I would choose Umbreon and Glaceon.
For Triple Battle, I would choose Umbreon,Jolteon,and Glaceon.
Old November 15th, 2012 (01:33 AM). Edited November 15th, 2012 by Aryan143.
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Answering the topic:

For doubles, I would choose Vaporeon and Leafeon
For triples, it would be Jolteon,Espeon,Flareon

I am repeating the announcement from the last page so anyone wants to join.

I am organizing a big Quiz competition about Eeveelutions and some other general questions.PM me to join. Here are the rules:

1.The Quiz will contain 50 questions.
2.The Quiz will contain 3 sections:
A.General Knowledge of Pokemon
B.Questions about Eeveelutions
C.Battling Skills
3.I will PM the questions to the participants. They must PM me the answers.
4. Registration are open till 20th of November. The answers must be sent till 25th of November.
5. Please don't cheat and ruin up the event.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old November 15th, 2012 (06:47 AM).
Seraphimon-sama

In response to the current topic:

For Double Battles, I personally would use Flareon and Glaceon.
For Triple Battles, I would use Flareon, Glaceon and Vaporeon.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old November 15th, 2012 (06:54 AM).
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Answering the topic:

For doubles, I would chose Leafeon, Umbreon
For triples, I would chose something like...Leafeon, Espeon and Umbreon :3

Can't wait for the quizz!
Old November 15th, 2012 (10:42 AM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

For a double battle I would choose Espeon for great speed and sp.attack and Vaporeon for support and bulkness.

For a triple battle I would choose Leafeon for physical attacks, Espeon (again) for special attacks, and for support, Umbreon/Vaporeon, depending on my humor.
Old November 16th, 2012 (04:46 PM). Edited November 17th, 2012 by Olli.
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Nature: Timid
I'll join!

Username: Musica
You partner Eevee name: Pinkish the (shiny) Vaporeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Ever since Gen I, Eevee evolving to three different Pokemon was what struck me the most. Then came Umbreon and Espeon on Gen II! I just love those cute creatures. Hey, I like Leafeon and Glaceon too, but I wasn't too familiar with them.

Contribution (attempt) to the topic:
According to the Pokedex:
  • Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions. [White 2]
  • Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes. [Black 2]

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Leafeon and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion?

PS: I can do giveaways for the members!
Old November 16th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
Naruto200
Togepi

Nature: Brave
All three of the stone evolutions are mine.
And I caught a fourth eevee just now to raise into an umbrion
I named it Yon san, because it was male and it was the fourth one I caught, I don't care if it evolves into espeon or umbrion, but I'm hoping for the latter.

Now I only need to catch three more....yay....well actually two more...
And no I'm not doing it as a Obsessed person, I'm doing it cause I've always wanted to complete the Eevee family. and as a reward the last Eevee I catch will always be what it was meant to be.

I am in Black 2 right now, and I can't wait...call me crazy ._. whatever. I'm just excited because I finally have an easy way to catch more than one of them!
Old November 17th, 2012 (08:13 PM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Yay! New banner!

Old November 18th, 2012 (12:10 AM).
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica View Post
I'll join!

Username: Musica
You partner Eevee name: Pinkish the (shiny) Vaporeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Ever since Gen I, Eevee evolving to three different Pokemon was what struck me the most. Then came Umbreon and Espeon on Gen II! I just love those cute creatures. Hey, I like Leafeon and Glaceon too, but I wasn't too familiar with them.

Contribution (attempt) to the topic:
According to the Pokedex:
  • Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions. [White 2]
  • Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes. [Black 2]

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Leafeon and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion?

PS: I can do giveaways for the members!
welcome to the club, musica!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mononoke Hime View Post
Yay! New banner!

nice banner Mononoke Hime

Old November 18th, 2012 (06:06 AM).
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Might as well give out a Banner for the Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica
You might want to keep in mind that Umbreon and Espeon also have a requirement through evolving by Level Up (But happiness has to be max, I know)

Old November 18th, 2012 (05:15 PM).
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Arr, yes. Forgot about them too.

To revise my question:

So, IF Eevee were to evolve normally through level-up (excluding Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon evolution techniques), what would Eevee look like? Would its name be something like Eevion? A bigger Eevee? How adorable/not-so-adorable would it be?
Old November 18th, 2012 (10:07 PM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Eeveeon/Neutreon or something like that.
A normal Eevee? This should be as cute as Eevee, but not kinda looking like a pup.
Old November 19th, 2012 (02:06 AM).
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

I also agree with Mononoke Hime and go for Eeveeon. Its also the Eevee's special evolution name in the game "Super Pokemon Eevee Edition"

And Remember that this is the last day to enter the quiz.

Old November 19th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
I also agree with Mononoke Hime and go for Eeveeon. Its also the Eevee's special evolution name in the game "Super Pokemon Eevee Edition"
Seriously?! o: Tell me more about that game~
Old November 19th, 2012 (01:15 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Current Topic- I think a normal eeveelution should look a bit like eevee just a bit taller and maybe more elegent looking,kinda like a Espeon/Flareon mix. Hard to explain. As for the name. I like Normeon,but Eeveeon has a good ring to it. I think it should have some type of hold item to keep it from evoing into Umbreon,Glaceon,Espeon,and Leafeon because even if trainer it gains a lot of happyness.
Old November 19th, 2012 (10:34 PM).
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
I think it should have some type of hold item to keep it from evoing into Umbreon,Glaceon,Espeon,and Leafeon because even if trainer it gains a lot of happyness.
Maybe it can evolve at level 15~30? Or can be traded with a hold item; something like Normalizer. I'm imagining it as something that has a long tail (with the fluff of the tail at the end), longer limbs (elegant like Espeon), and fluffy body (like Flareon). Maybe a longer snout too?
Old November 20th, 2012 (04:47 AM). Edited November 20th, 2012 by Galoria.
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Alors!

About this new topic, I thought of different ways.

First, I thought about Eevee's happiness that it will be evolved. Which is unfortunately already taken.
I would have thought aboutthe two systems, or even three.

• The first is through contests. Earn a certain amount of ribbons to make it evolve to the next level.

• A new evolutionary, evolved Pokémon with the "beauty". Disguising, by taking care and bringing it to the hairdresser etc ...

• Or an object that would evolve Eevee. I would like to give a name but I do know, I'm not English xD
But its developments are mainly focused on the DNA would be in relation to the neutral genetic.

• Or as ... leveling.
It will evolve to level 25-35. Not later, as we can see, Eevee's stats are unfortunately weak. So level 25-35 would be great

• These points are related with beauty. So I see Eevee with a greater beauty. It will be less sweet, but nicer!
With more fur.

Something like that:

• I would name it Eeveeon/Neutreon. Good idea Mononoke!

And here, some bars user:

1#
http://hpics.li/0532171

2# http://hpics.li/76fe160

3#
http://hpics.li/d6d13ab

4# http://hpics.li/36d4c1c

I can't even post my banners :3

Old November 24th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

New Topic: This is kinda like an older one,but diffrent a little.

If pokemon was to countinue and they kept makeing eeveelutions,would you want to see dual type eeveelutions? Ex. Dark/Ice,Fire/Psy.

If so,then what dual type would you want? Could even be types that are not yet eeveelutions such as Steel and Posion.
Old November 24th, 2012 (04:17 PM).
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

TOPIC: If pokemon was to countinue and they kept makeing eeveelutions,would you want to see dual type eeveelutions?

Nice question.
But if I did not answer it, it would be stupid Haha!
Here are my thoughts.

It would be nice to make new Eeveelutions, but I think that we have to think about some datas.
◦ So far, developers made Eeveelutions with unique type per Eeveelution.
◦ Eevee's DNA: Unstable molecular structure does change when he meets an object assigned to a particular environment.
◦ And the final one: Eevee
is becoming increasingly rare in the wild, according to the sources I read!

So, I think about various things. That Eevee becomes increasingly scarce, it could fit in a different way. I mean by a dual type. So it would be interesting to change it! It is a different way to see Eevee, due to its mono-type [Normal/Fire/Water/Elec/Psy/Dark/Plant/Ice].

So, if we're thinking about new types, it would be nice to add new types on the dual type!
Like:

/

/

/

/ or

/

/

Old November 24th, 2012 (07:00 PM).
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Answering the topic:

I think Eeveelutions should be mono types with the exception of a Normal/Flying type.

And tomorrow will be the result day

Old November 24th, 2012 (07:47 PM). Edited November 24th, 2012 by Mononoke Hime.
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

I don't think dual typed eeveelution could be a good idea. Eeveelutions are supposed to be just like that, monotypes, each one representing a type.

My idea is that in the next Generations they could do a pseudo legendary eeveelution duo.
They would be much like all pseudo legendaries, appearing in their natural environment at a high level, and such Volcarona, it should be obviously difficult to envolve Eevee into something like a Celesteon or a Drakeon, but IDK what method could be used. Maybe a new one, like an event Eevee or something.
Just as Galoria said, Eevees are becoming scarce in the wild, so Eevees DNA allowed it to envolve into more powerful eeveelutions, so that they could survive. And they maneged to envolve according to their environment, and depending on that, they will envolve into Celesteon or Drakeon:

One eeveelution is Flying type, and I don't think this one should be dual typed NORMAL/FLYING, I think it should be only Flying, and much bigger than the other eeveelutions as long as being able to learn HM02 Fly.

Spoiler:

Another one is a Dragon type eeveelution, also much bigger then the other eeveelutions. As a "counterpart" of the Flying type eeveelution, it would be able to learn HM03 Surf and HM05 Waterfall.

Spoiler:

Edit: Also, there's a brand new banner and userbar for ya~
Spoiler:

Sponsored Links