The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 14th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Usually, I'm in various websites(except Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter). People mostly know me as like Volcanix769 on deviantART and on here. My alias is Quilava42 on YouTube and Fanfiction.net.
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

Nature: Quiet
I now try to go by Aeon or some variation when taken. Last result is to go by TL and a string of numbers somewhat resembling my birth date.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:29 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

I mostly go by the alias, LilJz
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I change on almost every single site, or rather, I change very often. Right now I'm into naming my accounts Volcarona/Pyrax (Volcarona's French name), or Larvesta, depending on how I feel. When I made this account I was into French and had other usernames like my twitter handle, L_Ananas, and Quelquefois. A few years back I was really into compound usernames, and went by TwilightWindows on a lot of websites. I could never keep an identity for so long I guess, haha.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid
I rarely use the same name on different sites. I think my most common username is Seiphre, which I use on maybe...four forums? PHO, Bulbagarden, 4Play, and Ninbuzz. I only use Sydian here, I'm sure. It was originally used on a forum that a friend asked me to mod. After that forum failed, we went to another forum run by a fellow mod from the failed one. There I was an Assistant Admin and used many names since I could change it when I wanted. I used Irishaboo, Genocide, Kurt Cobain, Color Me Happy, and Healthy Libido. I was Kurt Cobain on an everything forum as well, and Lemon Fences on another one...Bellossom or something.

Here I've only used SilverSmeargleSplatter and Sydian. I have an alt named Petilil. Speaking of that little green bulb, I am Petilil on Instagram, seedbby on Twitter, and seedbbychurine on Tumblr. my god.

Then Neopets, I've had pokemon_and_yugioh, button_chomper, killme__kissme, klareenet, iloverupertgrint7766, and schizophrenicfox. Out of all those, P_and_Y was my first, though I don't consider my first internet identity as that, because I wasn't allowed to post at all. My first true internet identity was iloverupertgrint7766. Bahahaha.

I know I'm forgetting some usernames in the mix...I have to be. lol But that's pretty much all of them. My favorites are Sydian and Seiphre, and I have a few others in my head, but if I told you, you'd go out and use them. ;) I dislike when people purposely take someone's username though. If it's an accident, I can understand (Aerilyn was once Sydian for two days, I kid you not), but don't take someone else's name. Be creative and get your own! :P

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
For me depends on what website I"m going to join. I tend to use a username that relates to the website, but something that represents me.

For example, on most websites about Pokemon (I'm member of 2 so far) I use my same name PersianTrainer, on websites related to cats (domestic or wild felines) I"ll use my name NorthwestPuma. Social Media (such as Facebook) I'll use my real name, on my local news websites I'll use a mix of Seattle and Cats.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:14 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube = using my true identity, I sort of have to for publicity wise. Forums I generally have different usernames, depending on what the forum is about. However for this forum I just came up with this name, so I guess just for the sake of it and making it easier I may use this username for websites from now on. I'm only active on 2 forums, including this one.
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Most of my online names are either my real name or a variation of my former username, since those accounts were created before I did my name change on PC. It's only here and on a personal web page where I use my Elite Overlord LeSabre persona. GameFaqs and deviantArt use my former username; YouTube as well as my Facebook/email accounts use a variation of my IRL name.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old November 15th, 2012, 03:36 AM
abnegation
adventure

Once I always wanted to seem like some entity or household name on a forum. But really over time I learned that it's really shallow and pointless to think that way. Nowadays I rather just be known as Gav, people tend to know me as that now. I like it when people can just seem like themselves on forums, the more yourself you are, the better.
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
A long time ago in a not so far away place, I tried using Girafarig as my username, but it just never felt comfy, so I just used what came naturally to me. Now I'm gerri almost everywhere. I also go by Shadow Espeon too in rare cases.
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Detwak
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

Nature: Relaxed
On most Forums I'm on I'm known as Du Toit or Detwak.

I will update it every time the team changes.

Jamez?
Gary?
Dan?

All three are females
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mochi
Formerly AzaleaLightning

Nature: Sassy
I usually mix and match anything with the words Lightning, Azalea, or Harpy. Or use them independently if they're available.
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

My old alias was Pieman50.

Due to some south park reference about Chef's dad saying 'tree fiddy', I have since changed my alias to PiemanFiddy.
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
ELVISTHEGUY
Call me Dimentio.

Send a message via Skype™ to ELVISTHEGUY
Null, Ice, Nullice, Nullthepear, ELVISTHEGUY (God, I hate this name), Revo and now Dimentio since 2011.
Old November 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Fuyuki~
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
iI used to go by TLYoshi or some other version of it. I was known as TL for short. Hence my "AKA: TL." I go by Ice Car on most sites I go to and WinterToyota is usually my second go to name.

My first ever usernames had to do with mudkipz... I was young, lacked creativity and I thought these things were funny, okay? Shut up...

I liked when my name for short was just two letters; TL rather than Ice. I'm used to being referred to as Ice and even adopted it as what I name my protagonist in all the video games I play, but it's kind of... It doesn't sound as good as TL. It was a long time ago, but I still liked my past nickname better.
Old November 15th, 2012, 07:27 PM
zoo3891

I use Zoo[number that I can remember] when I'm in a hurry. Otherwise I have to sit there and think for a while, usually I end up making crappy usernames, and Zoo is at least passable.
Old November 19th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Juicy
Bone to be wild!

I have a few names that I tend to use on various sites. If all of the usernames I use frequently are taken then I try to think of another one I might like and add it to the list only to forget it later, along with the site.
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I usually go with Lazykarrot/Lazycarrot, I even have a custom made avatar/profile pic for that one username. This is the only time I didn't use that name.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:04 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

I don't have accounts on many places, but the two I've used recently(ish) are both my name here. I did it on purpose so that my friends from the other website could find me here (I was banned due to a misunderstanding there, so this would be our only means of contacting each other).
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Anywhere I go I'm practically always Nakuzami. Even on Facebook, lol. Nakuzami is unique enough that it's never taken, no matter where I go. I've used Nakuzami for . . . about three years now.
If you ever see a Nakuzami and it's not me, then my identity has been stolen. ;P
Old November 25th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Xeninacra
Ripper

I kind of explained it in my summery welcome thread so if you don't mind, I'll quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeninacra
I usually have 2 different usernames which are really the same one. Why are they the same? Try reading "Xeninacra" from the end, it says "Arcaninex". This last one is the one I mostly use, but sometimes if I find a similar username (for example, I found "Arcanine" here) I tend to use the altered forme (like Giratina lol) which is "Xeninacra".
Those are the only two usernames I use in the whole internet.

Allez, hop!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Zozma
I'm a blur

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Zozma
Zozma
Zozmael
Rastaban
Dr. Dimentio
Ellipses
Sasarai
DXT
Saibat

And more...

Mostly just Zozma these days, though. When Zozma is taken, I tend to go by Zozmael and Dr. Dimentio.

I'm on a lot of forums. xP

My websites:

Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:26 PM
SillyMeh
Legendary Collector

Zoocrazy, Zoocrazy995, Sillymeh, Silly, and Catbus

Looking to trade on PKMN White 2
Legendary Collector
[/CENTER]
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
I usually try to keep my different accounts distant from each other, using different names for each. Like my PC account, whose named "Taro Tanaka", only having traces to my Steam account, "Katsuragi". Nether of which have a connection to my Skype profile's name, "Shλllow Life". So, in reality, I try to make it so that I don't have a set name the internet can recognize me by.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Most of the time I have the same name, and then I usually keep them similar to each other after that. I changed my BMGf username to ¡Dos!, but that relates to this username (which is yet another Green Day album). Not to mention my reddit account and last.fm account, they all have Green Day related names. Normally I try to keep the same name for a while, though. I do get tired and like to change around sometimes, though.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here