• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Fortress 2

User19sq

I was about to disagree and consider that Gray had the life-extending machine build by Radigan and the robots built by himself, but then I remembered this little number from the Engineer Update:

Spoiler:

But something that still irks me the wrong way is that the robot heads found in the game files, and in the Engineer Update teaser, don't actually match Gray's robots. My prime example being the Pyro. Look closely and you can tell that one's a simple reskin of its head, whyile Gray's design is far more detailed than that.

User19sq

Well, the second Saxxy Awards were announced a bit back. I was thinking of trying to work on a project solo, but SFM is too laggy on my computer to actually get any work done. I hope I can assemble a team to work on something together. XD;;;;;

User19sq

I could help, once I get enough SFM practice.
Wonderful! I'll link you to my Steam Profile so we could keep in touch on the project. But to be honest, having you as the only animator might put you in some stress, so if we don't get a second person and you feel we come down hard on you, just let us know.

Also, if anyone has any ideas or items of interest to contribute, don't hesitate to ask me for an invite. I want this to be a group effort so we could all win Saxxies. X3

Years
So I bought myself a RoBro for my birthday. Weeeee!

On the downside, I just unboxed a Strange Sandman, when I was kind of hoping for a Scattergun or hat. :/

User19sq

Man, I'm loving my Pocket Purrer! makes me feel like a daddy in Pyrovision. >:3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well I play TF2 practically everyday. I joined the PokeCommunity group on TF2, but I never actually played a game with them ^^

User19sq

Man, playing MvM is awesome. But the only thing I hate is receiving items that I have no actual use for. So, with that said:

Trading away a Silver Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk. II (plus a Dueling Mini-game as a sweet) for a different Silver Botkiller Mk. II. So long as it isn't a Demo one, I'm fine.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I like medic a lot, it's my favorite. I like pocket healing my friend who plays as a soldier or demoman. We're also practically indestructible when we go medic train :P

Years
Spy is best class. Every other class is overpowered.
Wat. Can you elaborate on this, because this seems unreasonable. The engineer is definetly overpowered in my opinion, and soldier may be just a tiny bit, but I think TF2 is decently balanced in classes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*bump?*

I've been playing the game for a few days now and I just simply LOVE IT. I wouldn't mind playing with anyone here, although it is preferred! Been hopping on random servers lately. xD

My steam name is Arilexa. :)

Back