Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help
Reload this Page [B2W2] I need help for my W2 team (Right before Castelia Gym IG)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old October 19th, 2012 (03:41 PM). Edited October 27th, 2012 by wolf.

I am not sure if I should be swapping out pokemon, as I don't even have a water, flying, or grass type.

Espeon (lvl 23, just evolved)
Sand-Attack
Covet
Quick Attack
Bite

Magnemite (lvl 23)
Thunder Wave
Spark
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Drilbur (lvl 24)
Dig
Hone Claws
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw

Lucario (lvl 25)
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Endure
Metal Sound

Pignite (lvl 23)
Arm Thrust
Flame Charge
Ember
Rollout
Old October 19th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
you have 2 fighting types, try not to have overlapping types in your team. put one away, preferably pignite. (lucario is way better)

water types, you can get better ones much later in the game. Vaporean, starmie, jellicent are the best you can get from ingame bw2.

grass types not neccessary. If you want, get ferrothorn (powerful tank) or liligant (own tempo+petal dance+quiverdance combo is very powerful)

flying...get that lvl25 vulture from the desert route? appears every tuesday or something..i forgot when. its dark/flying too, since you lack a dark type in your game.

good luck

Old November 16th, 2012 (05:16 PM).
The waifu of Lon'qu

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by manutdrule:
you have 2 fighting types, try not to have overlapping types in your team. put one away, preferably pignite. (lucario is way better)

water types, you can get better ones much later in the game. Vaporean, starmie, jellicent are the best you can get from ingame bw2.

grass types not neccessary. If you want, get ferrothorn (powerful tank) or liligant (own tempo+petal dance+quiverdance combo is very powerful)

flying...get that lvl25 vulture from the desert route? appears every tuesday or something..i forgot when. its dark/flying too, since you lack a dark type in your game.

good luck
I agree. I'd go with Lucario, Starmie, Lilligant, You can't get the Mandibuzz in White 2, but you CAN get Braviary, so you definitely want that. For a fire type, I'd recommend Arcanine. And the last I'd recommend would probably be a bulky pokemon, maybe Cohagrigus or Umbreon.

PM Me My Youtube

Main 3DS: 0430-8792-4211
Secondary 3DS: 1693-2174-1142
Friend Safaris:
First Safari Poison; Ariados, Gloom, Drapion
Secondary Safari: Ghost; Dusklops, Shuppet, Phantump
I have Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My sister is playing my X version currently.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links