The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old October 29th, 2012, 11:34 AM
TheBigMan0706
UMAD?

Nature: Lax
How many wins have you obtained in the PWT and what tournaments do you participate in (Mix, Rental, the different region ones, even download tournaments)? The first one doesn't count (as in the "tutorial" on how it works)

So far, i have 2 wins.

1. for Mix

2. for Unova gym leaders

who knew?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
I've got 5 wins (4 excluding the mandatory Driftveil tournament):

• 2 Driftveil Tournaments
  • 1 Unova Leaders
  • 1 Kanto Leaders
  • 1 Johto Leaders

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
  • 1 Kanto Tournament Win
  • 1 Johto Tournament Win
  • 1 Hoenn Tournament Win
  • 1 Sinnoh Tournament Win
  • 1 Unova Tournament Win
  • 10 World Leaders Tournament Wins
  • 1 Champions Tournament Win

(I only did it for the trainer card upgrade.)

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
I can't stop playing this thing. Right now I finished the following..and still counting...

Driftveil: 2
Unova: 6
Kanto: 1
Johto: 1
Hoenn: 1
Sinnoh: 1
World: 13
Champion: 4
Dragon Type Expert: 1
Mix: 1

Ok..now going back to get another win in the Champion Tournament :3
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
I thought World leaders was going to be the champions, but I was disappointed to find out that'd I'd have to face the gym leaders another 10 times. -.-

1 Kanto Tournament Win
1 Johto Tournament Win
1 Hoenn Tournament Win
1 Sinnoh Tournament Win
1 Unova Tournament Win
6 World Leaders Tournament Wins
Old October 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
So far I've won the Unova Leaders tournament twice (don't ask xD I accidentally chose to do it again), the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh leaders once and the World Leaders three times. :D Going for dem Champions, yo'. xD But yeah, it's a pretty amazing feature imo (much better than the awful Battle Subway :\) and I'm really enjoying it so far. <3 :D

Check out the new thread soon!

Old November 9th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Valvatorez
Prinny Instructor

Thus far, I've beaten all of the Gym Leader tournaments, the World Masters tournament twice, the two Mix tournaments, and the Rental tournament. I swear that the Rental Masters tournament is rigged to make it impossible to win; I've never had any useable rentals, and I've had things like Rhyperior or Blissey thrown in my face. The one time I get a useable team and start with a Tyranitar, I get destroyed in the first round with a Mienshao. God, it's made me so angry.

Last edited by Valvatorez; November 9th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Cassino

Driftveil: 5
Unova: 2

It doesn't help my case that I've been using things like Furret.
DA | YT | If you found an AK with green plastic furniture and an MP5 with a straight mag on your desk when you woke up this morning, that means you've had too much vodka, sausage and this music last night.

Last edited by Cassino; November 9th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
Just made it to the Champions Tournament! I am so Happy! Got my ass handed to me by Red in a Rotation Battle...

The guy is using a Pikachu. Raichu is at least an average Pokemon. Pikachu isn't fully evolved. You can boost its defences with evolite, or double its attacks with Light Ball. That does not change the fact that I can OHKO him with any attack. (P.S. Don't believe the Anime Lies - Raichu is faster!)

Now that my Rant is over...

OMG! RED! RED! RED! OMG! IT IS AN HONOR TO LOSE TO YOU SIR!

Old November 10th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
52 Wins.

I have like 4-8 wins in Kanto-Unova Tournaments, 12 in World Leaders, 5 in Champions, and 8 in Rental Masters. I spent a lot of time doing this.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:59 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Trying to beat the world. Only did it once. Got the rest
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:06 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

I've only won once, and that was in the compulsory Driftveil tournament, haha. I haven't been fond of the PWT to be honest.
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:00 AM
何贤豪

... ... ...I'm pretty much (almost) the only one here to have never beaten the World Leaders Tournament... ... ...Seriously, I couldn't beat the Leaders, even with pretty strong Pokemon... ... ...The Pokemon are Japanese Event Pokemon...Yeah, I had to use those, because I couldn't win with my in-game team. And I never win with them too! So it's just the same...Nevertheless, I'll just say the wins. I've won at every tournament for once excluding the World Leaders Tornadus Tournament (Ehehe...see what I did there? xD)...the Rental Master Thundurus Tournament (Again? xD)...and all Type Masters Tournaments...
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Fuyuki~
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
... ... ...I'm pretty much (almost) the only one here to have never beaten the World Leaders Tournament... ... ...Seriously, I couldn't beat the Leaders, even with pretty strong Pokemon... ... ...The Pokemon are Japanese Event Pokemon...Yeah, I had to use those, because I couldn't win with my in-game team. And I never win with them too! So it's just the same...Nevertheless, I'll just say the wins. I've won at every tournament for once excluding the World Leaders Tornadus Tournament (Ehehe...see what I did there? xD)...the Rental Master Thundurus Tournament (Again? xD)...and all Type Masters Tournaments...
You must be pretty bad then, no offense, or just have poor type coverage. All you need to do is bring a team focused primarily on power and sweeping and you'll have an easy time.
Old November 13th, 2012, 07:09 AM
dragonnathan025
Pokemon Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to dragonnathan025
I've only beaten the mandatory beginning tournament (I don't think anyone's ever lost that one, even with Colress' early use of Steel types who normally resist a lot of early-game stuff). Anyway, I'm in the process of training up, after I do that, I'll be participating in the tournaments. I did manage to beat the Kanto leaders once, though, using my post-Elite Four in-game team.

Friend Safari type:
Water
Pokemon:
Bibarel
Gyarados
Frogadier
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Nes-One
Another Person Into Pokemon

Nature: Quiet
Besides the mandatory tournament, I won the Unova Leader Tournament once and I won the Mixed Triple Battle Tournament 4 times, trying to use a different mix of teams instead of my usual team that I take with me to at least me it a bit interesting when I do. Only really competing in the tournaments just to rack up bp so that I can get the ev enhancing items.

White 2 FC: 4084 3694 5593
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Dmatt
Medium-Rare Trainer

Nature: Modest
I loooooove the PWT.
It's fast, it's a bit of a challenge, and it gives a reasonable amount of BP. What's not to love?
I planned on restarting my game once I got some stuff out of it, so, even though I said to myself "ok, let's just play it a couple of times" so far I got 29 wins :D 11 for worlds, and 8 for champions, the rest, 1-2 each....man, this thing is addictive.
White : 0905 9140 0338

My thread: Trades, EV services, Breeding. Clicky.
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Forever
let it go

Um, well, the download tourneys were too strong since my Pokemon were NU and they were facing OU mons and weren't even properly trained, but I won Unova's & one Driftveil. Kind of wish for more BP from those, but owell.
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

10 in every tier beside type spec. on Japanese one, did not try on USA one.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:11 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

I love battling the Mix Tournaments in Double format and Unova leaders in Triple format. Those are the 2 tournaments I love best because there's no limit to who you use. I did had a tough time defeating my Celebi but I pulled in a good win. The only 2 Pokemon I lost to were my Dragonite and Feraligatr. Trust me, if you don't pick a good team to cover your defense, your Pokemon might turn the tables on you if picked by your opponent.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links