The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old November 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
Hey, people!

A few hours ago, I deleted my W2 save file. Done everything, caught everything, so I restarted. I've chosen Snivy (I chose Tepig before and I might get a Lapras or something earlier in game. So, I'm basically asking -

Can you help me with building a team around Snivy?

I've never been good with team building, I usually pick what looks cool or I beg my friends, but they no longer play Pokemon and instead play some Jagex poop ...

So, help? :3

No one? At least one of you guys should be able to help, right? I'm hopeless with teams.

Last edited by Icy Burn; November 17th, 2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
To make a good team, you should have members of different types. You can't have more than 2 similar types, or else your team would have a disadvantage against other opponents - I'm sure you know this by now.

What I recommend would be Lucario/Scrafty for fighting-types, Darmanitan/Chandelure for fire-types, Krookodile/Excadrill for ground-types, for starters. Others such as Galvantula/Eelektross for electric-types, Crobat/Sigilyph for flying-types, Haxorus/Hydreigon for dragon-types and many others are also great choices.

It's rather what types you personally really want for a team that matters. I recommend the above based on experience/from what I've read, but it's best for you to try out what suits you the most. All the best on your replay of White 2. :)

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Icy Burn

Out of your little "explanation", I've chose (out of your selection, not for it all) -

Lucario
Darmanitan
Excaddril
Sigilyph
Serperior
Galavantula or Eeleektross ....
Old November 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Burn View Post
Out of your little "explanation", I've chose (out of your selection, not for it all) -

Lucario
Darmanitan
Excaddril
Sigilyph
Serperior
Galavantula or Eeleektross ....
Yup, that's a good team. Go for it. :)

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old November 18th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Icy Burn

I've decided -

Serperior
Lucario
Azumarill (until I get Galavantula or Eelektross)
Krookodile
Sigilyph
Darmanitan

I haven't doubled up on types like my last game of W2, so ... Yay! :3

Last edited by Icy Burn; November 18th, 2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: The :3 was ::3 . . .

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links