The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I like that idea. It'd make laying out levels and movement permissions much easier.

Platinum Supporter Team Fail

"It is said that Charizard's fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles."

Charizard

Old May 20th, 2012, 03:51 PM
AmineX
Music Expert

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via ICQ to AmineX Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AmineX Send a message via Skype™ to AmineX
And what the hell happend ti this one?

All my pokemon music related videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LHV1?feature=mhee
Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Mallowigi
Beginning Trainer

I don't care about the events tab, we still can use AdvanceMap for that. In fact, I think it's better to focus on a better map editor than AdvanceMap, with Copy/paste, Undo/Redo, multiple tile insertion, Load/Save, Palette Modification onthego, and of course AdvanceMap map compatibility (though I don't know if it is possible :/)

Even though A-Map has done serious improvements in the last version, the map edition is still a nutbreaker, especially its lack of undo/redoing.
Old November 17th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Fase
Unhatched Egg

Where is the download link?
Old November 18th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
You shoudl check the first post- and also the rules, since reviving old threads is not allowed D:

Mario | A mí nadie me dijo de vos
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links