• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Pear Blue

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
You know what, I think I should upload the next demo before the project gets forgotten about.

Beta 0.17 has been released. It has been a big modification since the previoulsy released beta. The demo ends at Gym 4. Comment on this thread if you encounter any bugs in the programming.

Also, I haven't tested Gyms 3 and 4, so I'm not sure how hard or how easy they are compared to the previous gym Leaders. Be sure to reply once you defeat them.

I do not reccomend you run off the save files of your previous demo if you downloaded it. Good luck, and give feedback after playing!

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Sorry, I'll fix that, if I can...

Hmm.. I'm not sure how it skips to the Essen Region, I'll try to fix that.

OK, I fixed it, I should upload the fixed Beta 0.17 soon. Look forward to it.

...Somebody BUMP this Topic before it gets forgotten about?

Last edited:

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
The entire Pokedex, with the exclusion the Legendaries at the last 2 positions, has been fully released. Check out Pokémon Pearl Blue!

The Next Beta should be up after a while...

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Sorry for the inconveniance, but Pokemon Pear Blue is not gonna be released any further, and will kick the bucket soon. I'll make sure to make the the semi-full version as the next update. Prepare to see how crudely drawn the new graphics will be.

Back