The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:46 AM
godlesplay

I win with guy who catch giratina, what's next?
Old November 16th, 2012, 06:01 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjiegodz View Post
1158 i need to ask this... is its ok to just delete the old ips/ups and replace it with the newer one? i hav a save data, would that be ok or not?
Just patch the newest patch onto a correct pure Emerld rom,and it's okay to use the old save data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
I win with guy who catch giratina, what's next?
Go to the south of Whitewave City to find a new way to countinue the event of Giratina.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 16th, 2012, 06:50 AM
arjiegodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Just patch the newest patch onto a correct pure Emerld rom,and it's okay to use the old save data.

Go to the south of Whitewave City to find a new way to countinue the event of Giratina.
1158 i really love this hack but i would like to know when would be the map bug will be finish? cuz im not in the exact location as the map says
and when i patched it. it returns me into pokemon emerald. is it ok to copy a pure pokemon emerald in the same folder then all 3 data (.gba, .ups and save data) and i renamed them into anything as long they have the same name? will it be ok or not? TIA 1158

Last edited by arjiegodz; November 16th, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Gold011

i've been trying to insert the original cries of the 4th/5th gen pokemon in this hack, for example, axew's cry is wishmur's, so i wanted to replace axew's random cry for the one it haves in pokemon black/white, but after doing everything, using r8brain and pokecrygui, i started the game and axew still haves it's wishmur cry, sorry 1158 if i didn't ask for permission, but i don't like that much playing pokemon hacks where a shinx sounds like a weddle (i'mlookingatyoupokemonlightplatinum) for example....
P.S: i only wanted to put the original cries of my faves in this hack...but if you want me to replace all of them i understand, but i don't know if i have that much time...
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM
arjiegodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
i've been trying to insert the original cries of the 4th/5th gen pokemon in this hack, for example, axew's cry is wishmur's, so i wanted to replace axew's random cry for the one it haves in pokemon black/white, but after doing everything, using r8brain and pokecrygui, i started the game and axew still haves it's wishmur cry, sorry 1158 if i didn't ask for permission, but i don't like that much playing pokemon hacks where a shinx sounds like a weddle (i'mlookingatyoupokemonlightplatinum) for example....
P.S: i only wanted to put the original cries of my faves in this hack...but if you want me to replace all of them i understand, but i don't know if i have that much time...
true... when my hack pokemon return into an emerald my haxorus was a loudred.. then when i fix it.. it returns to haxorus.... oh and i thought all pokemon were really added but not actually,,, they were all edited... they change the pokemon into a 4th/5th gen pokemon. but its ok,,, its nice though... and the virtini pokemon is actually jirachi... its really great to know it.. =D
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

So I've reached the endgame and with a bit of work, managed to find all the legendaries I could muster. Great hack by the way, various english issues but a very creative and intriguing storyline, well done! The level curve gets a bit ridiculous since the League is around 74-85 or something and you have jack all to train on before that, hell, the curve throughout the game was too steep. I'd recommend reducing it or allowing players areas to level to near their opponents, pokemon wasn't made for crazy grinding.

I assume Latios, Reshiram and Darkrai are all pokemon that only the male trainer can obtain, as I have their opposites.
^ Nevermind the Darkrai point, managed to find it's location. Looking for Giratina currently.

Speaking of Giratina, some time between reaching central area and finishing central area the interior of the Orange Vila caves has reset. All of the trainers are set as beaten but the event on top has not.

Not sure I see the point in setting legendaries to genders but hey, it's an interesting change in gameplay I guess, just limits endgame legendary options.

There are still a few slots missing for what I assume are a Unova dog, Arecus, Mellotta or Regigigas. Something like that. Are these ingame or are we done after reaching the central area and getting the final legendary dog there?

Still no idea what this Azure flute is or where it is, but the Azure Hall remains empty.

Last edited by Vestra; November 17th, 2012 at 02:52 AM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Gravyty 0
Pokemon physicist

Wow , just like a mixed of life of guardians and pokemon light platiniun
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:35 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
6 badges?Then you have finished the ice type gym,right?Go west and get to the Halfleaf City.
my mistake I got 5 badges

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
my mistake I got 5 badges
Have you finsished the light house event?
If you do,head to he Mugwort Villa,a snowy villlage,which is west to the Amberyellow Town.
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:36 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
Have you finsished the light house event?
If you do,head to he Mugwort Villa,a snowy villlage,which is west to the Amberyellow Town.
I don't think I did the light house event.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old November 17th, 2012, 06:23 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
I don't think I did the light house event.
OK,I will show you the way from the time you get the fifth badge.
After you get the badge from the fire gym,talk to the guide who was disguised by CHARLIE.Beat him and go ahead,you will reach the Golden Temper.Beat the bonzes,get the fire orb and now you can enter the Jade Volcano.you will find Reshiram and Team Mirage.

Finsh that event,you can go to Brozen Port to beat WIND and finsih the light house event,get the HM fly.

Then go to Mugwort Villa and get the sixth badge.
Old November 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Cgboy11
May arceus protect this thread

Nature: Bold
Guys can someone tell me a way to get a riolu or a gible (My favorite pokemons)? Help would be deeply aprecciated.
Old November 17th, 2012, 11:16 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgboy11 View Post
Guys can someone tell me a way to get a riolu or a gible (My favorite pokemons)? Help would be deeply aprecciated.
You can get Riolu from a a boy in Bronze Port.
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:45 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgboy11 View Post
After you beat elites four,go to the golden temple,return the fire orb and you can get a gible.
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:38 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
OK,I will show you the way from the time you get the fifth badge.
After you get the badge from the fire gym,talk to the guide who was disguised by CHARLIE.Beat him and go ahead,you will reach the Golden Temper.Beat the bonzes,get the fire orb and now you can enter the Jade Volcano.you will find Reshiram and Team Mirage.

Finsh that event,you can go to Brozen Port to beat WIND and finsih the light house event,get the HM fly.

Then go to Mugwort Villa and get the sixth badge.
I hate to be a pain. but how do you get to Brozen Port again

Old November 18th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Gravyty 0
Pokemon physicist

I downdoladed the ups parch and when i try to pach it say ,Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
Old November 18th, 2012, 05:14 PM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravyty 0 View Post
I downdoladed the ups parch and when i try to pach it say ,Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
I'm pretty sure that means a wrong rom, so try a different one.
Old November 18th, 2012, 05:59 PM
arjiegodz

does some1 need a walkthrough? i will make 1 if someone wants it,.
Old November 18th, 2012, 07:34 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjiegodz View Post
does some1 need a walkthrough? i will make 1 if someone wants it,.
I would like 1 since I constantly get stuck.

And to those people who can't get the ups to patch, you need a clean emerald rom to patch the ups to or else it won't work. It worked for me *the 2nd time around since the 1st time i patched it to fire red XO lol *

Old November 18th, 2012, 09:01 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
I hate to be a pain. but how do you get to Brozen Port again
Surf across the Sappine Path,before that you need to cross the Rumors Forest which is south to the Marble City.
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:45 PM
strikerkc
Unhatched Egg

where is the 8th gym leader? where can I find her?
Old November 19th, 2012, 12:18 AM
arjiegodz

Quote:
I would like 1 since I constantly get stuck.

And to those people who can't get the ups to patch, you need a clean emerald rom to patch the ups to or else it won't work. It worked for me *the 2nd time around since the 1st time i patched it to fire red XO lol *
oh there's a walkthrough guide in youtube. so maybe i shouldn't make 1
Old November 20th, 2012, 11:36 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

v1.96,thank you for fixing the bug.
And I'm going to ask the same question again.

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:47 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
v1.96,thank you for fixing the bug.
And I'm going to ask the same question again.
In fact,there's not so many things fixed in this fixed version,just fixed the bugs you mentioned and some small text errors,I think these are all the bugs I fixed in the current fixed version.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 21st, 2012, 05:38 AM
arjiegodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
In fact,there's not so many things fixed in this fixed version,just fixed the bugs you mentioned and some small text errors,I think these are all the bugs I fixed in the current fixed version.
wow great... another update. 1158 what are the things that u would add in this hack in the near future? many of us are eager to know. what are ur plan update in this game. thanks for the update 1158
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links