• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Fishman Island ended in the cartoon which means it's nearly time for a 50 episode marathon. Wonderful.
TfUH7.jpg

Years

Hipsters take out the enjoyment of watching any form of media. Also I respect opinions, but speaking as if their opinions are Word of God is pretty elitist in a sense.

Although that's just me being butthurt lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to watch more SAO sometime. I've been too busy with Pokemon to be continuing anything whoops.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I've been watching Eureka Seven/Eureka Seven AO including with FMA:B. I hate the first anime of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga anime series because of how it just doesn't relate. I know that it's incomplete since that the manga was not closely done, but come on.......

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

I barely watch anime anymore.. but I can settle some time for Detective Conan anyday. I even stopped halfway in SAO. It's one of those popular anime now like Naruto and One Piece, which personally I don't like that it's in that category. I'm a hipster. Deal with it.

Also, PSY + MC Hammer mashup works surprisingly.

If not liking things that are popular is hipster...call me a hipster. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back