Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Reload this Page [Question] How do you trigger a double battle (with 2 enemy trainers) in eventing?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old November 20th, 2012 (03:51 PM).
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
I want to trigger a double battle battle between you, your rival, your rival's father, and your rival's mother. So, I already know how to add the rival so that she will participate, but how can I make it so that you battle both the mother and father?
Old November 20th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
Sero
私はセクシーです

It's on the wiki:
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Trainers#Against_two_separate_partnered_trainers
Old November 20th, 2012 (04:44 PM).
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Correct-a-mundo. I've been trying to do that in Pokemon Pear Blue when battling 2 Nebula Grunts at once while partnered up with one of the Gym Leaders, which will release after a while....

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links