The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Advertise here

Old November 21st, 2012, 06:42 AM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
It seems Bibarel is never used in NU (No pun intended)

I say, why not? Wouldn't Bibarel be an excellent counter to Musharna's calm mind baton pass? Bibarel also has a decent enough move pool, and good enough stats for NU (I think).

So, could someone explain this a bit to me?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:24 AM
RandomTrainerWhoCould
Yo

Nature: Relaxed
Stats are pretty bad, slow as molasses, typing leaves it weak to fighting. Doesn't really counter musharna cm because +0 psychic already does a lot and bibarel has no form of recovery. But the main thing is that it's horribly outclassed by other water types(Alomololola etc) and normal types(porygon etc). Sorry Krazzikk :[
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:49 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Yep. Really, the only thing that's good on Bibarel is its ability and the fact that it lets the ugly beaver ignore stat increases. And even then, its ability isn't that good.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old November 23rd, 2012, 04:41 AM
Zeffy

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzikk View Post

I say, why not? Wouldn't Bibarel be an excellent counter to Musharna's calm mind baton pass?
tbh, bibarel looks like an excellent counter to cm musharna on paper since +0 psychic is a mere 4hko. however, bibarel lacks any form of retaliation. it can toxic but most musharnas run synchronize, and has recovery (bibarel has none!). return does like 12%-14% iirc. so no to that one.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here