Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 28th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Totodilesteel99
Lord of Awesomeness

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Guess?
A Original Nintendo Game it is...
Guessed yet?
Super Mario 64 DS!
Lol, i know, I'm playing on Mario, half the time when I'm not playing Pokémon or on my PC.
Hey there! Your reading this!
If your still reading this now have a cookie.
If you are reading now still have another cookie.
If you are wondering why you are receiving cookies it's because i feel like it.
If you still reading now your just stupid. ;D

Join my Forum!
pokemasters.freeforums.org

Old October 28th, 2012, 07:42 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Pokemon Platinum, beat the E4 a few weeks ago. Didn't get any legends other than Giratina though. Also finished Angry Birds (yes, it took me that long) on my phone, but don't think that counts. :P
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Borderlands 2. The story was incredible, right up until the last couple of missions where... Well, I won't spoil anything, but I think the story really went down hill near the end. There's the option of doing Playthrough 2 with stronger enemies, better loot, harder game in general, but I don't know if I'll do it. I'll probably just wait till my friend wants to do a co-op game together again and replay it with a new character; finding out their skills and tactics is the most fun part of the game for me :3
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:07 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Darksiders II. The game improved on a lot of stuff compared to first game. There are loot and skill tree systems in the game this time. The game is incredibly large compared to first one with regards to environments, maps etc. I heard it gives 30 hours of gameplay normally but I finished my first run on it at around 50 hours (because I'm an exploration freak) and I'm still gonna play it one or two times more because of New game plus mode, other stuff I haven't unlocked on skill tree on my first playthrough.

Story was fine. I like graphics and art style as well. Boss battles are probably one of the strongest parts of the game although the
Spoiler:
final boss felt like a pushover.
Old November 16th, 2012, 03:58 AM
YungKnowledge
Kigo & Jori Shipper

Nature: Relaxed
I can now officially say Saint Row the 3rd as of this morning.

Old November 16th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'd say Assassins Creed 3. Though I must say, the end of the game somewhat lacked it. It felt like there should have been more.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:47 AM
derozio
Shingeki no Bahamut is awesome
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Borderlands. Not the second one. The first one was awesome right till the end. That's when it failed, kind of. But yeah, awesome game.

And I'll probably complete Borderlands 2 in a few hours as well. But I'm generally too busy studying or watching anime that I rarely get the time to play. :<
Credit // Theme // Pair // I'm a violinist.Kaori
Old November 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM
Don Bastio
Banned

red faction guerrilla for xbox 360. i usually beat all the games i get, not 100 percent but the main story at least.
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:26 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Ironically, I just recently beat Pokemon Platinum.

On a non pokemon-related note, I'd say the last game I played (and beat) was Assasins Creed: Revelations.
"The entire world will be infected. A new Genesis is at hand and I will be the creator!"
Old November 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
Super Smash Bros: Brawl...well, just completed the story mode in Hard mode...it was tough to beat the final enemy imo!
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Pokemon Daiamond, which I finished a few weeks ago.
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
Finished Pokemon Platinum today. That's like 2 games in 3 weeks (emerald + pt). Might not seem like a lot, but it is for me. ;P

Old December 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM
chaoticlapras
Ziggy Stardust

Nature: Lonely
Uhm, if it counts, I just finished all the challenges for the skyblock minecraft custom map!
ChaoticLapras ~ That Guy!

Find me on RPG Maker forums http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index....chaoticlapras/
I'm more active there than on here, if you need me drop me a PM or something.

Give me cookies or die...
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

I have recently finished the campaigns of; Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2. I always go for the regular difficulty to get into it then harder difficulty so it's more realistic and, in some cases, requires you to think more. Battlefield 3 is so amazing, the graphics are just incredible and I somewhat prefer it over Black Ops 2, both being outstanding games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
Pokemon Daiamond, which I finished a few weeks ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Milkshake View Post
Finished Pokemon Platinum today. That's like 2 games in 3 weeks (emerald + pt). Might not seem like a lot, but it is for me. ;P
To be honest, is there really a point where you can "complete" a Pokemon game? I mean yes, you go through the story line and Elite 4 or whatever the last peeps you battle are; but I don't think you can "complete" Pokemon. I mean, when you have every single Pokemon, all in shinies, fought every battle and all that, even then have you "completed" the game? I think games like this and RPGs aren't ones which can really be "completed", can they?
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
I guess I could've been more specific and said main game. When you phrase it like you did though, it sounds like no game can really be completed.

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Milkshake View Post
I guess I could've been more specific and said main game. When you phrase it like you did though, it sounds like no game can really be completed.
Well yes, a lot of games are like that, but with a lot of time and effort games can be completed. I guess that's part of the joys that a game brings nowadays, you can't really complete them; you are always able to do something which makes you wanna keep playing instead of just moving on to a different game. I guess that's why RPGs are so popular, they have so many different aspects and you can do endless amounts of things on them. This goes for games like Minecraft, too, where it is impossible to complete the game because it doesn't have any objective to it, except survive, if you are playing on survival mode.
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Spinosaurus

Technically, I beat Rhythm Heaven Fever. I've already cleared all games, but now I'm trying to get a superb rating on all of them to get my chance on having a perfect. It's gonna be very very challenging, and god knows how long it'll be, but let lightning strike me if the game isn't addicting. (Gonna play the game twice as well. Ordered the Europaen version called Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise so I can play the whole game with the Japanese soundtrack on.)

Also, maybe Punch-Out counts? I just beat the champion, so I've already faced everyone. (sans the secret challenger.) I mean, THERE is still title defense mode where I have to fight and defend my title against every single boxer I faced, but I don't know if you could consider that post-game or half of the game.
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Pointblank
#YOLO

Well, I last completed the campaign/story of Tak and the Power of the JuJu (don't hate), still finding every spell and item however.
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:41 PM
FiyahKitteh
Bubbly Fiyah kitteh

The last game I beat - if I am not completely mistaken - is NAKAYOSHI on SNES.

I beat the whole thing, because there isn't much in terms of unlocking or nothing. It was pretty straight forward. I did however play the games multiple times, because I wanted to play it with every character you can pick (4 in total).

Other than that, I don't think I completed anything else recently. The games I have do have a lot of "unlockable stuff" I guess. xD
° FiyahKitteh (Let's Plays & Tutorials) °
1up Galaxy (Videogame Co-Op Website With SlimKirby <3)
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:06 PM
DowntownDumpling

Well, I beat Super Mario 64 DS for the third time a few days ago. Overall, though, I don't play games nearly as often as I used to.
"Spend a little time each day tricking out your obituary."
-Me
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
About to re-beat Digimon World Dawn, restarted Digimon World Dusk for the umpteenth time.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
"The most important thing when ill is to never lose heart."
"Sometimes - history needs a push."
-Vladimir Lenin
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
Two games, last night I finished playing the original "Metal Gear Solid" for PS1 (my PS3 plays PS1 games) - and also finished (sadly using cheat codes) Grand Theft Auto 4. Now I'm going to replay them again (GTA4 no cheat codes, I'll try)
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - sorry for no updates, been reorganizing my room
Random Challenge - Badges: 6/8 - game: X - Location: Route 15
Random Challenge - Badges: 2/8 - game: Y - Location: Geosenge Town
50/50 Challenge - Badges 4/8 - Game Y - Location: Lumiose City
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
I finished both Dragon Age 2 (for the 3rd time [Imported Elven Mage who made Alistair King from Origins]) as a Rogue who supported the mages, as well as Dear Esther (for the 9th time).

In my opinion, Dear Esther is a gem of interactive story-telling.
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Morkula
Play the Game

The last game I beat was Luigi's Mansion. Really late, I know, but I wanted to play it before the sequel comes out next year.

I'm trying to marathon Half-Life 2: Episode One before the end of the year so I can have one last game to add to my "beaten" list for 2012. Shouldn't be too hard since it's only 4-5 hours long.

paired with cherrim ~ big brother of patchisou yutohru
4p games ~ 4p forums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
The last game I beat was Sapphire for the Stocking Stuffer challenge, if that counts. I've beaten it countless times. The last game I beat for the first time was my Japanese Black 2 in umm...August I think? I had just gotten home from the Arkansas trip and I was super sick and I had a day off school, so I finished it that day.

paired to crono
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here