The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:16 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Advertise here
Has anyone encountered any interesting fake Pokemon cards in the past? I personally have only encountered this vending machine sticker that most people I knew thought was an actual card.

I do not remember where I put it, though. Haven't seen that card in a couple of years.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
My only card that I'm quite sure is fake was given to me. I can't remember the name of the Pokemon, though...it's a pure Steel-type and the Pokemon itself is yellow. Terrible memory. X)
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old November 23rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
My only card that I'm quite sure is fake was given to me. I can't remember the name of the Pokemon, though...it's a pure Steel-type and the Pokemon itself is yellow. Terrible memory. X)
My guess is that it was Mawile....
Old November 23rd, 2012, 11:47 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Chances are, it's likely a Mawile, though it could be one of the "Delta Species" cards where it's a Pokemon that's naturally an electric type, but is a Steel type in the TCG on that particular card.
Old November 26th, 2012, 01:13 AM
LovePidove
Unhatched Egg

when I used to be a hardcore card collector, I would trade for any fake cards I saw, because I think they are interesting. I have a number of different styles of fake cards, and most of them are pretty real looking unless you really know pokemon cards well. One I can think of is a Sceptile from ruby/sapphire set I think, and it's holo, but the holo is little dots kind of like those stickers that the other person talked about. But the rest of the card looks pretty real.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here