The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9

Advertise here
@Everyone

If anyone needs help, feel free to message me here or on Skype! I can always do a joint section with your guide's to help along the way.

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; October 10th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Great job on the posts, everyone! Let's try to keep up a good rhythm right to the end! If anything comes up, be sure to post it here so we can work something out. If you are planning on fighting a specific character, have a talk with both myself and whoever (if they're not NPCs) controls the character you're wishing to fight.

Skymin's last to post! >D And then it's GAME ON!

I'll have Bernkastel's post up today, guys! (Including your first look into the arena)

All information (Including what items you may potentially obtain (Choose from) for your character) will be PMed directly afterwards. Do not collect items other than those that I list for you, UNLESS you come to an agreement with another member about taking one of their items.

Last edited by Skymin; October 11th, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: double posts by GMs must have 2 days between each other
Old October 11th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
LET'S KILL SOME KIDS YEAH!!!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Alright kidlings. Stop being lazy and make a small little post of thoughts already xP Follow Raikiri's example!
Old November 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

^LOL My last post... I'm being a hypocrite, aren't I?

Well, I'm currently working on the area descriptions... That's FOUR different areas, people! I also need to touch up the weapons catalog. Make it as pretty as me. ;D

I glimmer with modesty. Shoot me.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Shiro and Bernkastel's posts are up. Sorry about the EXTREME delay. Schoolwork>Roleplaying, sadly. Things have been stressful on my side.

I am currently working on Marisa and Amelia's posts. If everything runs smoothly, I should have them up tonight or early tomorrow. Latest, is Sunday night.

If you are having issues with making a post, contact me via PM, AIM, or Skype. We can set up a joint post.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here