< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation Hardest Kanto Gym Leader in HGSS

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old November 24th, 2012 (10:08 PM).
This is the place to try!
Nature: Jolly

Who is the hardest kanto gym leader in hgss in ur opinion?

Blue was very hard,even with raikou on my side.

Sabrina was also hard,I couldn't beat that damn espeon and alakazam.

As well as Misty,I didn't have grass types so I was in a disadvantage against quagsire.

Rematches are included as well.

oh check this out:
My new account. :3
Old November 24th, 2012 (10:25 PM).
Never go full retard
Nature: Relaxed
Uh, my last play-through I had Typhlosion, Espeon, Lapras, Dragonite, and Crobat, but then Krabby as HM slave until I got Tyranitar, recently reset the game tho.

I had the biggest issue with Misty because I didn't have an electric or grass Pokmeon. Her Lapras just straight up swept my whole team lol. Surf took out my Typhlosion and Ice Beam took out Dragonite and Crobat in 1 hit. Espeon didn't do anything to Lapras cos it got Paralyzed from Body Slam and died after 2 more Body Slams. I was out of Full Restores plus I like to maxamize my FR use to 2 to keep it far. Her Lapras beat my Lapras because hers had Water Absorb and Body Slam, mine didn't have Body Slam and as soon as I got her health down she used a Full Restore...

Brock was also pretty hard, his Kabutops swept half my team. I took out all his Pokemon but Kabutops with 1 hit. Somehow my Lapras ended up fainting so it was up to my other mon to take out his Kabutops. Once it was done the rest was pretty easy, Dragonite + Waterfall. Dragonite saved my life against that Kabutops, all I had was him and Typhlosion left.

Surge was the last hardest one. That Electabuzz, I think it was Electabuzz was annoying. I pretty much only had 1 Pokemon left. Typhlosion held it's own for awhile until it fainted.

Sabrina wasn't really an issue for me with Dragonite's brutal attack and Espeon + Shadow Ball.

Old November 24th, 2012 (10:57 PM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
Already have a thread for this.

mod| pair
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links