The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:49 AM
LovePidove
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone remember playing pokemon BEFORE gameboy advance SP came out? When all the screens were dark, and you had to play during the day or in a bight room or with a flashlight lol? Then some company made the light called WORMLIGHT and it looked SO COOL with its clear plastic and spiral wire and alien mothership looking light pod, and it didnt take batteries and it was just... the best! I must have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours playing pokemon with my little green wormlight lighting the screen
Old November 26th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Sydian
you burn with us

Nature: Timid
I had two of them, and sadly, neither of them are in my game drawer. Makes me mad, cause I like to hold on to things like that. Either way though, this was around for all GBA games and not just RSE/FRLG. Off to Video Gaming it goes!

paired to peeta
Old November 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Cassino

I had a lighting device but it wasn't this WormLight. I'd play Crystal until midnight. By the way, its apparent disuse of batteries is due to it drawing power directly from the Gameboy's link cable adapter, causing the Gameboy's own batteries to drain faster anyway.

I also recall altering the contrast of my Gameboy Pocket when it was bright enough to see but too dim to do so comfortably.
DA | YT | If you found an AK with green plastic furniture and an MP5 with a straight mag on your desk when you woke up this morning, that means you've had too much vodka, sausage and this music last night.
Old November 27th, 2012, 06:33 AM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I had a light for my Game Boy Color that was both a magnifier and a light. Which wasn't great because the magnifying glass made everything warped, but I couldn't use the light on its own.
Old November 27th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
I remember owning one of those things for my old Gameboy. It was my best friend. xD Though that was when I was...9 or 10 when I owned a gameboy of my own and who knows what happened to that light. It made 2 am playtimes woooooorth it. xD
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links