The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:20 AM
何贤豪

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Also, why is Rotom considered Legendary? That doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe due to its rarity?

Anyways, I've got an idea for the club!

How about if we have a league system here? This IS a battling club, so why don't we have such a thing? And maybe add a discussion topic that changes every time (much like many other clubs), to boost up the club. Maybe on anything that would refer to battles, or Pokemon that are chosen, or items...those stuff that relate to battles. Plus...to link with the league system, a similar-to-Ribbon Syndicate system...earning stuff from your LPs (League Points). And when I said similar-to-Ribbon Syndicate, I mean that these stuff are completely only for merit. Or if not, just use them like Game Corner Coins...use them to trade for stuff, like Pokemon, items, and such. And another thing...how about a tournament that comes up in certain times? Again, the reason I put this up is that because this IS a battling club. Maybe with prizes and stuff...but for the type of tournament, should we do it points style (the one where it's similar to a soccer league's technique...Is this what's called the round-robin tournament?)...or should we do it with a bracket, like the PWT? Well, that would be left to the creator/co-creator. And I do know that these ideas might just be rejected, but I'm just saying, this might just be a great idea.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM
TechnoEK
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Sorry for getting a head start, but I currently have 2 badges in White Version 2, so anyone who's that far and wants a rival, I'm ready! I would prefer someone with Black 2 if possible, but another White 2 wouldn't be horrible. Also, I'll be running 4 Normal since my other two are Keldeo and Genesect...

Also, why is Rotom considered Legendary? That doesn't make sense to me.
It's not just a rare Pokemon. Rotom was never legendary, he's up there with Zoroak and Zorua, and (used to be) Riolu,Lucario.
Old October 18th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Necrum
Professional Super Villain

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoEK View Post
It's not just a rare Pokemon. Rotom was never legendary, he's up there with Zoroak and Zorua, and (used to be) Riolu,Lucario.
I was commenting on the fact that he's on the Legendary list for this club, and that as far as I know he shouldn't be for the very reasons you just listed. Plus he's breedable and not an event.

Last edited by Necrum; October 18th, 2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 18th, 2012, 05:52 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
I would like to join.

Name: CourageHound
Favorite Pokemon on my Team(s): Krush, the Muk. An incredible force of nature.

Well i wanna join due to me wanting to battle people for fun and the pokemon they like as opposed to just picking the pokemon your most likely to win with. So, as a competitive battler that change of point of view would be nice as well as getting to use my favorite pokemon(plural) along with other people. And ironicly enough, sometimes you can tell a little bit about someone based on how they battle and what pokemon they use.

Last edited by CourageHound; October 18th, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey CourageHound,welcome to the club n_n,hope you enjoy yourself here!

As for B/W2,I still have to get my hands on a copy hopefully this weekend.The idea sounds amazing although unfortunately I've yet to get a WEP key,(I think it's called) for my new Internet router.

But yeah,that sounds like a great addition.I'll look forward to battling all of you in the newest games :3.Let's see how this goes...
. :p
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Thanks! And i'll be looking forward to battling you guys too . So if we wanted to PG battle someone we just ask and arrange a battle?
Old October 19th, 2012, 03:23 PM
TechnoEK
Unhatched Egg

Basically yep.

If anyone wants to battle me just PM me.

I'm completing my Pokedex, already beat the game. Just need Black Tower and PMT.

Last edited by TechnoEK; October 19th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
I finally got my game, and done most stuff with the game, although I'm still not at post-game. Gotta say, I loooooooooove my Fraxure. I wonder what good will come out, though...

I think I really love my Haxorus at this point and I think I'll be using him in playground battling.

Last edited by Twiggy; October 21st, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:56 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

I'll sign up~ I'm already in post-game, working on teams, catching Legendaries, and getting facewrecked in the World Tournament. I'm not all that familiar with tiering, but I'll try to pick it up as quickly as possible~

Name: Syltti
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):
Yui the Gardevoir, Serenity the Lilligant

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 05:00 AM
何贤豪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti View Post
I'll sign up~ I'm already in post-game, working on teams, catching Legendaries, and getting facewrecked in the World Tournament. I'm not all that familiar with tiering, but I'll try to pick it up as quickly as possible~

Name: Syltti
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):
Yui the Gardevoir, Serenity the Lilligant
Hello, Syltti! Well, I'll be itching to battle with you! But I have to ace Black 2 first. You're already in the post-game bit? Great! For sure, you don't need tiers here. The only "tiers" here would be Legendary, where you have to use Legendary Pokemon with a few extra Pokemon written here as such, and that's the only thing you can use...and the Non-Legendary tier, where all you can use would be Pokemon that aren't written off as Legendary Pokemon here. Simple, right? Well then...I hope that you'll be active here, and I hope we can battle soon!
Old October 22nd, 2012, 05:25 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Just PM me whenever you're up for it~

That goes for anyone, of course. :D

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:57 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Sounds cool. Used to do this with my friends!

Name: Orange
Favorite: All of them! No, really its probably my Azumaril. Or Lucario. Or Servine.
B2W2 Badges: 3
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Hey OrangeNess,hope you enjoy yourself here.I finally got my hands on Black 2 on Sunday,I've played through it a bit and have won myself the first badge.Right now I'm sort of halfway to Virbank (I think it is :3) City.

Still haven't got proper Nintendo Wi-fi,since mine's WPA2 and for some reason Nintendo doesn't connect with that D:. Anyway when the game wi-fi is up and running it'd be awesome to battle with you guys :3.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 04:02 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

@WhiteArcanine Wanna battle soon? How about Saturday? Y'know, if you have Wi-Fi working.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Haha I'm not White_Arcanine that's my friend xD. Sure,why not...I'll probably get Wi-fi on Sunday who knows? I'll PM you when I'm ready n_n.
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Sorry, Rainbow. White was the first person who posted on my profile. Sorry! What's your current team?
Old October 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Eh, just to remind you guys, the club isn't actually for organizing battles, which should rather be taken up in VM/PM. Of course it's harder to find people interested this way, but the club is for discussing the style of battling itself and other stuff related to it, and organizing battles within the thread should only happen if any of the owners of the club decide to start an event on it all - of course still staying on topic. If you're looking for people to battle with playing in the Playground Battling way, the best way is to use the member list, looking for members still active on the forum to organize battles with.
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Pvt Tamama
Chii!

Trainer Title:none
Namevt Tamama
Favourite Pokémon in your team: Glalie th most beautiful pokemon if them all!

Last edited by Pvt Tamama; November 18th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Name: Icy Burn
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Snivy - It's slick, fast, sexy, and could run rings around some Tepig or Oshawott. c:
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Kip
Highpaw!
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Rash
A massive (and belated) welcome to CourageHound, Sylitti, Orange, Pvt Tamama & Icy Burn! :D

University is as busy as ever, though I'm loving it. I'll update later as soon as I can.

Old November 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
TurtleDX
Unhatched Egg

Trainer Title:Turtle
Name:TurtleDX
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):( Going to be ) Azumarill! :D
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM
kisergage
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Name:kgenius
Favourite Pokémon in your team:electabuzz because you just gotta love it

prefer IV generation (DPP) so if anyone is up for a battle let me know i need some a good rival!
Old December 21st, 2012, 06:19 PM
YddEd
Unhatched Egg

Name:YddEd
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Reshiram and Black Kyurem
I play Pokemon White 2
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM
WolfsbaneCharm52

I love this idea.
Trainer Title:Breeder
Name:WolfsbaneCharm52 (or Tybo, if I'm allowed to use something other than my username)
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):Sableye, one of my favorites.
I really like the idea of a league type thing. I've always wanted to be a part of one, but never actually gotten into it. Would anyone be interested in setting up gym-type teams that PG battlers could challenge as extra incentive as they progress through the game?
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:00 AM
thecajunnacho78
Unhatched Egg

Trainer Title: Lukas
Name: thecajunnacho78
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Right now got to be my starter Oshawott (now a Dewott), after that would have to be my Sigilyph that I just traded for last night, then Bronzor (my Poison fighter cause I hate fighting Poison types).

I'm hoping its ok that Im trying to sign up so soon but I just joined today and was hoping to join up in a couple of groups. I posted some info on me in my intro and some more on my profile so if yall want to get to know me or just chat it up sometime, hit me up. Otherwise, thanks to the creators of this site for putting in the time creating this.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here