The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old October 29th, 2012 (05:31 PM).
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Okay so basicly you encounter a wild pokemon and somehow make them angry. Assuming you have no pokemon on you, your job is to figure a way out in one peice with everything you might have had at the time but no pokemon that are in your possesion can be used assuming you have none. A loop hole would be using other pokemon that are possibly in the surrounding area.

I'll give an example

1st Person: *Gives a scenario including a pokemon of their choice*
2nd Person: *figures a way out* *Gives the scenario of the next person*
And so on.

I'll start it off:

Your strolling through the woods until you see a delightful apple tree. Wanting a snack you climb the tree for an apple. The juiciest apple you find at the tippy top is just barely in your reach but you slip off the tree and roll down a grassy hill at an alarming speed. Just before you hit the painfull bottom you luckily land on the bouncy belly of a big snorlax that breaks your fall. However the snorlax waking up from its sleep and groaning with annoyance...~

Remember be creative, and all PC rules apply.
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:22 AM).
何贤豪

And so, you jump using its belly, making it a lot more angry...but you brought an apple in return! You give it to the Snorlax after getting down its belly and it calms down due to that. Suddenly...An Emogla drops to your face and it's angry! 'Cause you took the apple of its choice.
Old October 30th, 2012 (01:12 PM).
CourageHound

Scrambling to get the irritated emolga off of you, you reach into your bag and pull out a ripe sitris berry. The Emolga is delighted, taking the berry and glides off.

You then go decide to wash your face off in the lake nearby. After a minute a tentacle slowly creeps out the water wrapping around your arm. To your horror you realize you have been gripped by a tentacreul trying to pull you into the water.
Old October 31st, 2012 (01:48 AM).
何贤豪

You're dropped down to the water! Thinking..."This is it, I'm seriously dead." Suddenly...the Tentacruel gets hit by a rock! Apparently...a Sawk was getting rid of a rock on the road. And so, you swim up. Then...that Sawk suddenly gets into its battle position! Apparently, you looked like a great battle partner. xD
Old October 31st, 2012 (03:49 PM).
CourageHound

Upon politely refusing, the Sawk insists with a step forward. Then reluctantly accepting his challenge, you assume a battle position. After you get pwnd, and concede defeat the Sawk then helps you up seeming to be greatful for the practice and lets you go. With that awkward thought in your head, you wander off the trail until you reach trees with awkward scratches on them. Then three sneazel and a weavile pounce out in front of you from the cover of the trees.
Old November 1st, 2012 (02:21 AM).
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

However, you see a Flamethrower coming out of nowhere, which roasts the Sneasel and the Weavile. Then, you turn left, and you see a Charizard coming towards you. It opens its mouth, ready to roast you...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old November 1st, 2012 (07:10 AM).
CourageHound

You imediately duck, avoiding a flamethrower from the raging Charizard. As you run through the foreset it gives you chase until you dive into a conveient hole in the ground. As the rumbling of the charizard's footsteps disapeer you are surrounded by patrat, of whos home you barged into.
Old November 25th, 2012 (12:59 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Nature: Naive
You take advantage of the Patrat and kindly ask them to dig a big pit to catch the Charizard. And in response you give them a bag of Oran berries. You catch the Charizard in the pit. But the Patrat had another plan. They wanted revenge on you for sitting on their food. You fall into another pit that links to the Charizard's. The pit is twenty feet deep. And the Charizard is about to send a Flamethrower at you.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old November 25th, 2012 (10:32 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
You grab on to the ledge and throw the Patrat in there. A Watchog saw you throw them in and is coming right at you!
Old November 25th, 2012 (11:20 PM).
F1refly
Master of Infinite Darkness

Nature: Quirky
The Watchog rushes towards you when you suddenly realise you have three canisters of Liquid Nitrogen in your pack. You grab one and toss it in the general direction of the angry Pokemon, but realise at the last minute that it was in fact a Liquid Nitrogen Grenade. The grenade detonates spraying the freezing liquid in all directions, freezing the Watchog solid. Alas, some got onto your right arm and you can feel the blood vessels slowly start freezing up.

You think "At least it can't get any worse" when a Large Aggron shows up............
Old November 25th, 2012 (11:30 PM).
pikakitten

You said 3 so you toss 1 at it and it freezes. You break the ice off by smashing it on the frozen Aggron. A bit of the nitrogen went into the forest and angered some Primape...
Old November 26th, 2012 (07:11 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

You know the Nitrogen won't work so you throw the Aggron at it and run. You think 'god I'm finally safe." Never say that. Because a pack of Mightyena surrounds you. You try to use the last grenade but it failed.

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old November 26th, 2012 (07:19 PM).
CourageHound

Knowing trying to run is futile so you spill some of the contents of your bag to distract them. While theyre mesmerized at a mirror you run like mad out of the Forrest and into a cave. For a moment you feel save until a Dusknoir reaches out from behind a solid wall and grabs your arm.
Old November 26th, 2012 (07:45 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

You freakout and yell "OMYGOD!!! SPIRIT!" the Dusknoir just wants a friend. It grabs your other arm. Then he looks you in the eyes. You realize this and give him a plush doll you carry around just in case this happens. He looks happy. He gives you a hug and floats to the back of the cave to play with it. You calmly walk out and then a Hydreigon appears from a tree and attacks! (I feel bad for this person. it's like the worst day EVER!)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old November 26th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
pikakitten

I call for help and Dusknoir appears! I run until the Mightyena come back what to do what to do?!
Old November 27th, 2012 (05:20 AM).
F1refly

Sweat drips from your forehead as you contemplate your terrible day. You think to yourself "Why the hell does this happen on my birthday!" You realise that there must be some sort of higher force at play here to get you through these almost impossible scenarios, so you think "F this" and jump off the cliff face to your right smug with the fact that you know someone or something will keep you alive and unhurt.

On the way down a particularly large and angry Tropius starts to fly towards you..............
Old November 27th, 2012 (10:07 PM).
pikakitten

But it was actually charging at a berry. You scale away but... oh no... the Mightyena are back! They jumped too!
Old November 28th, 2012 (03:32 AM).
F1refly

While falling you notice a large branch, jutting out of the mountain, fast approaching. You leave it till the last moment and then grab the branch, with the Mightyena falling straight past you. You laugh maniacally and shout "Ha ha ha, I am invincible, the mysterious force shall never allow me to die!!!!!".

At which moment the branch snaps and you fall for a 50 metres and hit a Ho-Oh which happened to be flying past......
Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:35 AM).
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
The Ho-Oh is distracted, crashes into the mountain and falls, allowing you do descend safely using its knocked-out body as some sort of a pillow. It has feathers, for Arcey's sake.

As you walk away, you manage to kick a Pineco and it's about to blow up on you.

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old December 4th, 2012 (02:23 PM).
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

A high wind blows the Pineco away and it hits a nearby cliff. That knocks a Pelipper down, and it begins to slowly fly at you.

Solstice is back. So why should you care? Because if you join it and set "Shizariger" as your Referrer, you will get my eternal love.
Old December 4th, 2012 (02:38 PM).
CourageHound

You run as fast as you can without looking back. After a good five minutes your back on the road and practically at your houses's doorstep. You reach for the doornob and it feels like solid stone. All of a sudden the scene around you changes, as you finnally realize it was an illusion and you've been deceived into a zoroark nest. As you look around they begin to surround you.
Old December 5th, 2012 (08:00 AM).
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Timid
At this point your are outsized AND outnumbered, so all you do is curl into a ball and scream like a girl.
The zoroark, thinking you are using some strange version of self destruct, get pannicked and run away.
You remain in armadillo possition until your arms and legs begin to get numb, then you finally dare to peek from between your hands and realize that somehow, you made it out again.
"Yeah, that's right!" You shout at no one. "You better run!"
Smiling with self-satisfaction, you turn arround to leave but, just as soon as your foot touches the floor, it sinks about a meter on the ground and you feel sharp jaws fastening on your ankle.

Too bad, you stepped on a Trapinch's pit.

Paired With LilJz123
Old December 9th, 2012 (12:03 AM).
pikakitten

You crawl up before you fall to the end, and when you get up you encounter... a flygon!
Old December 9th, 2012 (07:46 AM).
Drgons90
Togepi

Nature: Modest
Strong wind is felt everywhere, and you try to anchor yourself into the ground. This heavy sandstorm continues for some moment, and fortunately, the angry Flygon sees you are of no threat to it. It flies away leaving you quite tired.

You decided to rest for a while, until you noticed the shadows of what would seem to be a gang of Cacturnes.

I have my own world XD.
Old December 9th, 2012 (07:56 AM).
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
All of the sudden the Cacturnes are blown away by a huge Flamethrower attack, the source of it being a very pissed off Typhlosion.

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links