Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Haven't been on in awhile, and I guess I won't be for awhile. Dad lost his job, so I moved back home since college wasn't exactly the right thing for me at the time since I still don't know what I want to do with life. Anyways, got a job, so I'll be working a lot. It's been really fun talking to some of you haha, not many people know me anyways.

See ya sometime in the future!
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post
Haven't been on in awhile, and I guess I won't be for awhile. Dad lost his job, so I moved back home since college wasn't exactly the right thing for me at the time since I still don't know what I want to do with life. Anyways, got a job, so I'll be working a lot. It's been really fun talking to some of you haha, not many people know me anyways.

See ya sometime in the future!
That's terrible Ryan, but I wish you all the best and make sure to check back onto PC every now and then.

Also, I hope you can find a new owner for your club.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:48 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
Yeah I'm sure I'll find time to get back on every now and then.

Last edited by Sheep; November 26th, 2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: will answer through VM/PM~
Old November 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Hi, I'm back, the surgery went well, I still can't do things like driving, running, or jumping(I can't randomly jump around anymore). I'm going back Dec 1 to get a check-up to see if I would be able to drive and stuff, but I can still do stuff like get on the computer and play video games and stuff, so I'm happy about that. I can also walk normally now.

Anyways, I'M BACK, YAY.
The Eeveelution Challenge

My wife and I share my PSN account.
Old November 27th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bctincher15 View Post
Hi, I'm back, the surgery went well, I still can't do things like driving, running, or jumping(I can't randomly jump around anymore). I'm going back Dec 1 to get a check-up to see if I would be able to drive and stuff, but I can still do stuff like get on the computer and play video games and stuff, so I'm happy about that. I can also walk normally now.

Anyways, I'M BACK, YAY.
Hi Bctincher15, nice to see you back for now.

But yeah, I hope you fully recover soon. At least you can use the computer which is good.
Old November 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest
Glad to hear your surgery went well and it's good to see you back on the forum. Hope you feel better soon.
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:18 AM
iLoveHate
Hmmmmmm.... :D

Send a message via Skype™ to iLoveHate
Ta-da, I am back and im trying to stick here for a while :p
I wasnt online cuz of college and i lost my interest in rom hacking, but now its back to normal again.
Oh, and for the newcomers in scripting, if you need help i am always willing to help you
One does not simply make a pokemon hack
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Not that anyone cares, but...

This is it PC. It's been a wild ride and 3 years of time well spent. Thanks for the memories and for the friends I have made. I wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year.

I encourage all of my PC friends to continue talking to me through MSN, I love you guys. This forum will always be my favorite and I am glad I was a part of the "PC family."

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
No Mike, you'll come back and we'll have an Umbreon party. :( ...Well wait I have your number and I have you on Twitter so I can get all the Toshironess that I need. oh weeee

paired to crono
Old December 2nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro. View Post

This is it PC. It's been a wild ride and 3 years of time well spent. Thanks for the memories and for the friends I have made. I wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year.

I encourage all of my PC friends to continue talking to me through MSN, I love you guys. This forum will always be my favorite and I am glad I was a part of the "PC family."

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
May I ask what's sending you off buddy? It'd be sad to see you go.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Quote:

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
No!

Why are you leaving? :(
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:26 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
Is this really it?

Well Michael, it was nice seeing your awesome pics and I hope to see you elsewhere sometime.

PC MISSES YOU DEARLY. *sob*
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:46 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
Wow, I feel sad to see you go, even though I have never met you. But I hope you will be doing something you like, wherever you go. <3

Also,

I left for about a week, and I'm back! Time to make some new friends~

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old December 4th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Things have taken a vast turn for my life, and I'm more or less forced to leave this place-along with most of my time online-and probably never to come back. I'm grateful for the time I've spent here since 2009, and I would like to thank everyone whom I met during my stay; thank you for making this one of the best board communities. I am sorry to the ROM Hackers whom I promised to help, but unfortunately, I need to help someone else first.

Those few of you who know me well, I will be rarely online on all my handles, so this is pretty much it. Good luck with your lives everyone, and Happy holidays.

Farewell, PC.
This is my December . . .
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Aisu

Nature: Adamant
The winds of change have brought me back.

Trololol.

I'm back after a couple on-and-off and a long absence. There's mostly school to blame but then again, a lot of stuff goes on in my everyday life. Nonetheless I'm gonna try to come on here more often.

Also, I'm sure nobody remembers/knows me. In approximately two days it'll be one year since I joined, and I've spent about a quarter of that time on PC posting and whatever. That makes me a...I dunno. XP
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Hello everyone, It's been awhile since the last time I post here in the forums and I think I become inactive these days due to the fact of having reports and upcoming exams in my majors. And since Christmas is coming, I guess we'll be somewhat busy on the activities.. So I guess Happy Holidays everyone, and I'm still finding a way to post here sometimes.
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Well, see ya after exams Ashist. Schoolwork always comes first, and Merry Christmas to you.

And welcome back Aisu, I can't recall seeing you but I was active here when you joined. Nice to see you back in time for your 1-year anniversary as a member.
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Aw Toshiro :c Truality.. hate to see you guys go! You were real good buds and nice members ;o;
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
Hey everyone, I'm not sure who all remembers me, but I have been absent from the forums for a long time, mostly due to personal problems. If you visit the hack threads of these forums you'll know I am interested in rom hacking and game developing in general, I really want to make a successful game. But, let's get into that another time. Many of you may know me from my trade threads back in the day, I however no longer have a DS or any pokemon games because I needed to trade them in for bills as money is tight. I am not asking for hand outs, but if anyone could donate a used DS they don't use and any of the games they don't use, I'd greatly appeciate it, if not no biggie. Anyway, It's good to be back here. :)

The Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Supporter Userbars were made by me, if you would like one to support your favorite version, gym leaders, or Elite Four member, message me and I'd be glad to make one for you.
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Nature: Jolly
Surprise, surprise. I may pop in around here again. Who knows how this will go.
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Hi Mockingjay, nice to see you back.

And yeah, you came back to see my new name color too!

Don't leave us again this time, OK?
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi Mockingjay, nice to see you back.

And yeah, you came back to see my new name color too!

Don't leave us again this time, OK?

No promises Hikari, no promises. ;)

that's a lovely color :o
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM
WillPowerPedro
https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson

Hey guys. You may have noticed I have been gone for long chunks of time and I think it is time for my departure. I just am not really in the spirit anymore... not that I hate this site; I love it, but I just lost interest in Pokemon. You will probably see me on for a couple more days, but after that I will be gone. If I have a spark of interest then maybe I will get on.

Miss you guys, Pedro.
My Soundcloud - My Deviantart - Main Tumblr

I just released a few albums a couple days ago. If you go to my tumblr, there are links there!
Old December 16th, 2012, 05:56 AM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'll be going to Singapore & the Wi-Fi isn't free, if I'm lucky, I'll be allowed to use the Wi-Fi for a short time, but I can't guarantee ;;

So, see you guys! Take care & bye!

~Mid~

P.S: I'll have lots to blog about when I come back, yippee!

Last edited by halcyonic; December 16th, 2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:14 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I told you this already via VMs, but see you later Mid and have fun in Singapore. If you somehow manage to get Wi-Fi try to get on here.
See you when you get back.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here