The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Favourite Facility?
Battle Tower 1 33.33%
Battle Palace 0 0%
Battle Factory 1 33.33%
Battle Pyramid 0 0%
Battle Dome 1 33.33%
Battle Arena 0 0%
Battle Pike 2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Ninjagon
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon

Advertise here
Pretty much what the title says. What is your fave battle frontier facility? I myself, found my myself always going to the Battle Factory or the Battle Pike. Sometimes, I'd go to the Battle Dome but I liked the previous ones mentioned better. When I was little, only once did I get to battle the Factory Head of the Battle Factory, Noland and I lost. All I remember was he sent out a Zapdos and a Regice and then I got angry cause it took me ages to get to him lol.

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old November 27th, 2012, 04:18 AM
BLOOOD-La-ti-
This is the place to try!

Nature: Jolly
The battle tower,
cuz it's just battling,no other misc. things like the other facilities except for the dome and the arena.
But this is just plain old battling,
which is why I like it.

oh check this out:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373174
My new account. :3
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Sydian
I don't like frogs.

Nature: Timid
I like the Dome's tourney style and I like the Pike because it's the only one I've beaten the Brain in haha.

paired to crono
Old November 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
All the other facilities besides the Tower had really weird guidelines and gameplay even though I beat one of them and never beat Battle Tower. ;P

But I liked the Tower and it's straightforwardness. It was also the must heart-sinking though, because there were many times where I lost right before a 50 streak/7th win or whatever it was.

Old November 28th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
My favorite of the facilities at the Battle Frontier was the Battle Factory. Going through it gave me the opportunity to try out Pokemon that I hadn't really used before, and it was interesting trying to come up with strategies on the fly based on what your next opponent had.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: BUG // ROCK
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here