The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Does this look like a promising hack?
Yes 9 25.71%
Not Yet 6 17.14%
No 20 57.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
DarkReaper
Unhatched Egg

POKEMON ALL STARS

INTRODUCTION
I am working on a kind of happy/fun hack of Emerald where all the Pokemon are changed to be famous characters in other games/movies. For example Batman,Woody, Sponge-bob,Snoopy,etc.
Later on I will also change the maps and story, tiles, and maybe change one or two gameplay features.

STORYLINE
As of right now, the original storyline is intact.

FEATURES
*7/411 pokemon have been changed
Spoiler:
Ronald McDonald
Snoopy --> Scooby-Doo
Zelda --> Sheik
Sonic --> Super Sonic
Spongebob
Small Mario --> Big Mario --> Fire Flower Mario
Woody
Buzz Lightyear

----MORE TO COME LATER ON-----

ETC
PICTURES:
Spoiler:

PROGRAMS USED:
Spoiler:
YAPE / Nameless Sprite Editor / Paint.Net

HELP:
Does anyone have any ideas for what characters I should include? Also, Ill be updating the list of characters Ive added so check back often and see whats changed. After Ive change ALL pokemon, Ill upload an alpha rom and then Ill begin the changing of maps and story and stats, etc.

Last edited by DarkReaper; November 8th, 2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Characters edited updated
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Eelektross
Unhatched Egg

I don't really have anything to say about this other than to give up now and mess around with spriting a bit more before you attempt this. Even though I hate Ronald McDonald, that sprite still makes me feel bad on his behalf, sorry :x
Also, it seems as though you've left their stats and movepools unedited
Old November 8th, 2012, 03:10 PM
DarkReaper
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelektross View Post
I don't really have anything to say about this other than to give up now
No can do, fellow pokemon(er?) Since this is mostly for me, I wont be quitting anytime soon.

I am taking this project in phases. First I will put every character in the game, only until after I finish that will I edit all their moves and stats. After editing all that, I will go back and fix/change the graphics that suck or dont match. Finally, I will be adding a story and such to the game.
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
DarkReaper
Unhatched Egg

I will continue posting information and updates here, but to get them faster then go to: http://www.facebook.com/DarkReaperNetwork?ref=hl

Last edited by DarkReaper; November 14th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:28 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
This looks like a pretty good hack. I don't care what other people are probably saying about this one, but I like the idea.
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Fabri13
Pokemon trainer.

Nature: Jolly
This hack is awesome contine to do it...aaaaaaand sorry for my bad english XD.
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Sorry Fabri13, but please don't bump thread which haven't been posted in for over a month.

Dark Reaper, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links