• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Name: Jaden Valentius Kiton

Nickname: ???(Its a secret....)

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou

Appearence: He has a black trench coat with rips around it, he hides his face with a marowak skull from his dead pokemon, he has a belt which he has a bone hanging from it that he uses if his pokemon can't save him. He has a fair skin tone and messy orange hair.

Personality: He is usually mute unless he can trust the person. He is like this mainly because he lost his marowak because of his best friend, now only trusting himself mainly. He is protective of those he does trust though.

History: As a boy, he had a cubone he played with, when his parents said he could come to this island when he was fourteen, his best friend mistakenly killed his marowak which recently evolved, he then ran away with his other pokemon, leaving everything, he then traveled to the island to train, so that this will never happen again. He still has his pokemon's skull and bone club.

Pokemon: 2
Species: Ariados and Fearow
Nicknames: Alandos and Kayla(Respectively)
Personality:
Ariados: Kind of crazy when it comes to battling.
Fearow: Naive and Stubborn to everyone except Jaden.
Lvl:
Ariados: 21
Fearow: 25
Moves:
Ariados: Venoshock, Toxic and Bite
Fearow: Fly, Drill Peck and Screech

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@DragoShock101

Um... where to begin...

First off this SU is waaayyy too short. I'm guessing you didn't read through everything.

Also you aren't doing a very good job as to why his best friend killed said Marowak. Its a school environment so I doubt that kind of thing would be done easily. It makes no sense. The keyword being that this is a school. Your SU makes it look like this is some abandoned island or something and that survival is a necessity. It contradicts with alot of stuff.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Just letting y'all know that I am still active, I've just been waiting for a reply to one of my posts from someone else that I'm battling with. ^^

Pointblank

#YOLO
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Name: Matthias Bowman

Nickname (Optional): Matt, Mr. Bowman

Job: Battle Expert, Trainer and Pokemon Athleticism, pokemon and regular astronomy

Appearance: Matt is very tall and muscular, reaching to a height of six feet seven inches tall. He has short, messy brown hair that is left as a mop on top of his head. Matt has bright blue eyes, the kind that pierce into you when they make contact with your eyes. Matt's face is sculpted roughly, with a sharp, pointed chin and a small, yet triangular nose, along with a solid jaw and brow. Matt has a stubble beard and moustache. Matt has a muscular build, yet is still very athletic. Matt has broad shoulders and thick arms. Matt wears a black T-shirt with no logos or designs on it, along with a black sport coat over the shirt. For pants, Matt wears blue jeans. Complete that look with white low-top sneakers, a gold wristwatch and a pair of aviator sunglasses, you have the visual form of Matthias Bowman.

Personality: Matthias Bowman is very laid back, often a very slack teacher who gives students freedom. Matt is a very calm and relaxed person, and does not get riled up easily. He is very patient, a trait that helps him as a teacher. Matt is easy to talk to, and is a very good at giving advice to students. Matt views being a teacher as making sure the students enjoy while they learn, and therefore uses lots of hands-on methods to teach his students. Matt is unaffected by most matters, and appears to be very aloof most of the time. Matthias is often not very authoritative, and prefers to go with the flow as opposed to making a major shift. Matt is very friendly, and is a nice person to the people he knows, and treats his students and friends with respect. However, Matt never goes out and meets new people, preferring to stay within the small group of friends he has. Despite his intimidatingly large frame, Matt is a shy, yet friendly giant.

History: Matthias Bowman was born in Mossdeep City, Hoenn. Matthias was born to two engineers, Celia and Robert Bowman, who worked at the space launch in Mossdeep. Due to this, Matthias got to see spaceships and astronauts at a young age, which made him want to be a astronaut when he would grow up. This dream carried into his teenage years, when he figured out he would have to be in shape. Matthias became heavily involved with sports, as well as Pokemon training. Pokemon training became Matt's favourite hobby, investing his spare time into raising and battling pokemon. Matt grew into quite a formidable trainer, going to tournaments and doing very well in them. Even then, Matthias didn't know how important that Pokemon battling skill would be. After completing high school, Matt applied into the Space program. Acing the physical exam, Matthias failed the written, thus not making into the program. Having to wait until next year to retry, Matt travelled the region, battling with his pokemon, Machamp and Blaziken. Matt dominated, winning tournament after tournament and even almost beat the Elite Four challenge. After one year of battling after failing his exam, Matt retried. He begun by acing the physical exam once again, but also passed the written exam, getting into the space program. Matt was in the space program for seven years, starting as an astronaut then reassigned as a fitness coordinator for the astronauts. During this time, Matt added an Umbreon to his party. After these seven years, at age twenty-six, decided to leave the space program in order to take a job offered by Gary Oak to be a teacher at the Pokemon Trainer's Academy, the most prestigious pokemon related school in the world. Ecstatic, Matthias accepted the job.

Pokémon:

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Astra
Personality: Astra is very shy and alert, and is always on her toes. She is very silent, not much for interactions, and has a cold personality.
Lvl: 41
Moveset:
Bite-Faint Attack
Confuse Ray-Iron Tail
Double Team-Protect

Species: Machamp
Nickname: Helio
Personality: Helio is very aggresive and headstrong, who acts first and thinks second.
Lvl: 48
Moveset:
Vital Throw-Cross Chop
Focus Punch-Ice Punch
Thunder Punch-Poison Jab

Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Nova
Personality: Nova is very quiet and secretive, but is very loyal will lash out against anyone who tries to attack Matt.
Lvl: 50
Moveset:
Fire Punch-Double Kick
Sunny Day-Blaze Kick
Brave Bird-Solar Beam

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Im sorry, i havent posted much here since its really hard to catch up >.< so can anyone summarize for me what happened?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@synerjee: I'm waiting for your post before I continue...I don't wanna leave Yuki behind.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Sapph: You'd probaby be better off just posting with some reason why your character(s) were absent and just go on from there.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I would like to apologize. I got a new job and haven't been able to be on as much anymore. I will still be posting, of course. Just wanting to let you guys know I'm not on as much anymore.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@PinkSapphire: What WolfOfEve said. There's no point in being filled in on events your character wasn't present for. What you need to know is that it's currently Thanksgiving and perhaps what people's characters are up to currently. I happen to know that Valorie is somewhere between Oak Town and The Academy surrounded by boys with Mark, Kilik, her mother, and her father. They're currently... talking.

@Everyone: So I finally got around to being sick of feeling like nobody was going to catch up to Valorie's pokemon levels and took the liberty of handing out massive level deductions to her entire team, excluding two certain pokemon who didn't have impressive levels to begin with. Her team is now as followed, and level-locked at that. (Meaning her pokemon won't gain further levels.)

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 40 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Fire Blast, Belly Drum, Mimic, Rock Slide)
dragoniteicon.png
Dragonite ♀ Lv. 46 (Superpower, Barrier, Ice Beam, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 34 (Crunch, Attract, Fire Blast, Mimic, Dragon Claw, Roost)
593y.png
Jellicent ♀ Lv. 32 (Giga Drain, Brine, Night Shade, Recover, Water Spout, Wring Out -Causes Paralysis-)
haxorusicon.png
Haxorus ♀ Lv. 38 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
mcmmc.png
Mamoswine ♂ Lv. 34 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Superpower, Curse)
3blnh.png
Shu ♂ Lv. 20 (Night Shade, Telekinesis, Hidden Power (Fighting), Disable, Heal Block, Protect)
kiyokoicon.png
Kiyoko ♂ Lv. None (None)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
WolfOfEve&Yellow- i see ^^; i guess it cant be helped then… thanks anyway

Why didnt i knew there was a PC app?! *download*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
ATTENTION TRAINERS:

I (I mean, my character) is currently heading to the cafeteria, if anyone's looking for some interaction, there ya go. I mean, Venusaur.

Years
Is there anyone whose character(s) and/or pokemon are free? My two characters are wandering around the academy grounds, and some of their pokemon are running out of the forest after a failed adventure.

Pointblank

#YOLO
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Name: Matthias Bowman

Nickname (Optional): Matt, Mr. Bowman

Job: Battle Expert, Trainer and Pokemon Athleticism, pokemon and regular astronomy

Appearance: Matt is very tall and muscular, reaching to a height of six feet seven inches tall. He has short, messy brown hair that is left as a mop on top of his head. Matt has bright blue eyes, the kind that pierce into you when they make contact with your eyes. Matt's face is sculpted roughly, with a sharp, pointed chin and a small, yet triangular nose, along with a solid jaw and brow. Matt has a stubble beard and moustache. Matt has a muscular build, yet is still very athletic. Matt has broad shoulders and thick arms. Matt wears a black T-shirt with no logos or designs on it, along with a black sport coat over the shirt. For pants, Matt wears blue jeans. Complete that look with white low-top sneakers, a gold wristwatch and a pair of aviator sunglasses, you have the visual form of Matthias Bowman.

Personality: Matthias Bowman is very laid back, often a very slack teacher who gives students freedom. Matt is a very calm and relaxed person, and does not get riled up easily. He is very patient, a trait that helps him as a teacher. Matt is easy to talk to, and is a very good at giving advice to students. Matt views being a teacher as making sure the students enjoy while they learn, and therefore uses lots of hands-on methods to teach his students. Matt is unaffected by most matters, and appears to be very aloof most of the time. Matthias is often not very authoritative, and prefers to go with the flow as opposed to making a major shift. Matt is very friendly, and is a nice person to the people he knows, and treats his students and friends with respect. However, Matt never goes out and meets new people, preferring to stay within the small group of friends he has. Despite his intimidatingly large frame, Matt is a shy, yet friendly giant.

History: Matthias Bowman was born in Mossdeep City, Hoenn. Matthias was born to two engineers, Celia and Robert Bowman, who worked at the space launch in Mossdeep. Due to this, Matthias got to see spaceships and astronauts at a young age, which made him want to be a astronaut when he would grow up. This dream carried into his teenage years, when he figured out he would have to be in shape. Matthias became heavily involved with sports, as well as Pokemon training. Pokemon training became Matt's favourite hobby, investing his spare time into raising and battling pokemon. Matt grew into quite a formidable trainer, going to tournaments and doing very well in them. Even then, Matthias didn't know how important that Pokemon battling skill would be. After completing high school, Matt applied into the Space program. Acing the physical exam, Matthias failed the written, thus not making into the program. Having to wait until next year to retry, Matt travelled the region, battling with his pokemon, Machamp and Blaziken. Matt dominated, winning tournament after tournament and even almost beat the Elite Four challenge. After one year of battling after failing his exam, Matt retried. He begun by acing the physical exam once again, but also passed the written exam, getting into the space program. Matt was in the space program for seven years, starting as an astronaut then reassigned as a fitness coordinator for the astronauts. During this time, Matt added an Umbreon to his party. After these seven years, at age twenty-six, decided to leave the space program in order to take a job offered by Gary Oak to be a teacher at the Pokemon Trainer's Academy, the most prestigious pokemon related school in the world. Ecstatic, Matthias accepted the job.

Pokémon:

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Astra
Personality: Astra is very shy and alert, and is always on her toes. She is very silent, not much for interactions, and has a cold personality.
Lvl: 41
Moveset:
Bite-Faint Attack
Confuse Ray-Iron Tail
Double Team-Protect

Species: Machamp
Nickname: Helio
Personality: Helio is very aggresive and headstrong, who acts first and thinks second.
Lvl: 48
Moveset:
Vital Throw-Cross Chop
Focus Punch-Ice Punch
Thunder Punch-Poison Jab

Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Nova
Personality: Nova is very quiet and secretive, but is very loyal will lash out against anyone who tries to attack Matt.
Lvl: 50
Moveset:
Fire Punch-Double Kick
Sunny Day-Blaze Kick
Brave Bird-Solar Beam
My SU is ready for review. Hope you like it, this RP looks like great fun.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Pointblank: As a matter-o-fact, we do! You're accepted and may begin posting at will.

@ShayShay, Pat20Cool, WolfOfEve: You all should really do something together. ;O

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
This looks like a fun RP to be involved with! ^_^

Hope I'm doing this right~

Spoiler:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
So! I'm planning on throwing not one, but TWO more characters into the RP. This time, TWINS. Does that sound like a good, okay or terrible idea(no, not identical twins, nothing so cliche and simple)? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@ShayShayTheShaymin, yeah sure! Just to give you a brief note about Lucas, he is from Pewter City, he's really shyish, he was bullied alot and he has an Aipom and a young Heracross, both of which have no nicknames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back