• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
To be honest, no, that's not a bug. It's a feature, and lucky you to "trigger" the "fourth mode" of the game. Before your discovery, there were only three modes discovered thus far: Good, Bad and Normal. You triggered "Normal 2" of the game. ;)

No idea about the shinies being regular in the game.

Gabrieleon/Nefari that you found are part of an event way later in the game. The game doesn't check whether you're using Gamesharks or not, so yeah...

Years
The game has three story modes after the plane event and seeing you planned to go there after the plane event and mistakenly got in Lusterstand Town is a huge mix of events for you because this causes the game to become in normal mode

About your reply for the version 15 download. You should have downloaded the game from this thread. Why google it? If you are posting your experience in this thread at least look at the first page of the thread where download exists. (Just a heads up for you in the future you know)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
To be honest, no, that's not a bug. It's a feature, and lucky you to "trigger" the "fourth mode" of the game. Before your discovery, there were only three modes discovered thus far: Good, Bad and Normal. You triggered "Normal 2" of the game. ;)

Gabrieleon/Nefari that you found are part of an event way later in the game. The game doesn't check whether you're using Gamesharks or not, so yeah...
So the hidden storyline was storyline with 7 badges?
That's cheap, DJG xD xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hahaha so I got a new mode of the game? (: Don't know if it's good haha. The game is awesome, congratulations destinedjagold ! I just get I little concern about finishing it without the 8th symbol. I wanted to play all the storyline, so that "forth mode" that I just get isn't that good because I jumped to the end of the game :/ There's a lot that I miss, according with the walkthrough. I'll start over and get another end, to see all the story (:
Oh, I see about the gabrieleons/nefaris. But there's some of then that appears in the middle of the game, no gameshark needed to walkthrough walls, and there's some inside the walls, lv.90. Don't really get it. haha
But now that I get the "Normal 2", there's any way that I can get the 8th symbol and enter the League?The gym in Ritah Town is closed :/ Also, there's some other things that I can do? Because the helping stone says that I am on my own :s hahaha So there's an event, pokemon to be caught, quest, ....? Or is this the end of the game for "Normal 2" ? Nothing else to do?

About Google it, i didn't know this site exist. I was looking for pokemon hack roms. Found the rom, but in another site. Downloaded it, and really like game. But I had my first bug, because it was the beta 2. And then I google for help, see if someone could help me, if anyone get the same problem or something. Then I found this site, see that there's a new version, and stuff :)

I just registered in the site, and my english isn't that good, so It was a little difficult to me to get search and find help haha. I was looking for help with the bugs of beta 2 when I made my acc here :P.

But thank you all for the help, really! (:

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I play the bad side and when Shaman says go to the league and when i in the league there not event

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just get I little concern about finishing it without the 8th symbol.

No matter what mode you choose, you will only have 7 badges when you finish the main questline, which is the Dragon Castle event. After the event, you can then continue your progress. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I´m looking for things to do in the game. I found Mew, a Gabrieleon at the top of a mountain (Turns out to be a Shiny one (: ) And I now get Giratina. I had to choose betwen Giratina and Shaymin. There´s a way to get Shaymin now that i choose giratina? Or the if i had choosen Shaymin, is there a way to get Giratina ?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I´m looking for things to do in the game. I found Mew, a Gabrieleon at the top of a mountain (Turns out to be a Shiny one (: ) And I now get Giratina. I had to choose betwen Giratina and Shaymin. There´s a way to get Shaymin now that i choose giratina? Or the if i had choosen Shaymin, is there a way to get Giratina ?

Sadly you can only choose either Giratina or Shaymin.You can't get them both.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Interesting. Does this alternative normal mode have any unique events or is it really just a shortcut? What about Sprizzle? Is that still the Pokemon available like normal or does a different Pokemon take it's place in "normal 2"?

Also, are there any other secrets we haven't found yet? If so, are you going to tell us what we haven't found or are you just waiting for us to discover them?

Years
Interesting. Does this alternative normal mode have any unique events or is it really just a shortcut? What about Sprizzle? Is that still the Pokemon available like normal or does a different Pokemon take it's place in "normal 2"?

Also, are there any other secrets we haven't found yet? If so, are you going to tell us what we haven't found or are you just waiting for us to discover them?
Looks like someone should play the game again to check that whether Sprizzle's event occurs in Leon empire

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013

No matter what mode you choose, you will only have 7 badges when you finish the main questline, which is the Dragon Castle event. After the event, you can then continue your progress. ;)

Oh, That's a relief (: I see that and found the 8th badge, now I'm training to get strong enough to beat the League. 17 guys, serious? Hahaha nice (: I will continue my progress (:

destinedjagold, I have a question. Like I said, My first save bugged, so I started a second one and I used walkthrough walls code just to get faster to the point where I lost my first save. No cheating, no walking through parts that I not supposed to pass yet in the storyline, just avoiding the grass with pokemon to get faster to the point that I was in the first save. In the first save, I had to walk A LOT, so when it bugged, I was with 0 patience to walk all that again, with all the grass, caves and stuff.
But sometimes I used the walkthrough just to get fun, explore the game, see what's comming (that's how I found all the Nefari/Gabrieleon), but I never saved the game, I was concern that it would bug my save. I just explore for fun, see what happens, then reset without save and get my save from the last savepoint, without any codes or going to areas that I not supposed to.
But now I was exploring, no pretending to save, just having fun, and I found a base of that team that has the green hair (forgot their name). I entered the base, and found a room with three pokemons (Angeallen, and other 2, one is the virus pokemon of the game, the other is a pink one). I think that's the room where you go to the Cyber World. I not sure because I'd never got to the Cyber World, the game mode that I get skip that part. :s
Anymay, When I step in the room, a message appears:

"JAGOLD: Walk-through walls, huh? Sorry RUBY, but you're now stuck.
Hm... Or maybe not... Ah...! I know...!"

Then my game save, Just like when you finished the league and get the Hall of Fame.
*(RUBY is my char name)

destinedjagold, what was that? Haha I didn't want the game to save, I was justing exploring :P But now It saved. What that message means? What did it do with my save? Haha I have to admit that I found it funny hahaha. But did it affected my game? And there's any way that I can get to the room without walking through the walls? I want to enter in the cyber world because I read somewhere about the unique pokemon "Mother Virus" or something. I want to capture that (:
But my question is more about that message. What it means, why did it save my game, it affect my save, ... ? Haha thanks (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
@daniforday: Yeah, that's one the of the DJG's easter eggs :D
It happens to those who use WTW =D As DJG's god voice says, you are now stuck :D

Oh :s And by "stuck" he means what? The game saved (appears a Hall of Fame and save, just like when you finished the League) and then when I turn on the game again, my save appears in Rainleaf Town. I still have all my pokemon, itens, progress, everything is fine. So far the game is ok (At least I think it´s ok...) . But what does he means with "stuck"? That I can´t have any progress now? I can´t enter in the events to catch pokemons, like Gabrieleon, Keldeo, ... ? My save is corrupted? What does it mean?
So far I didn´t notice any difference, but so far I´m just training my pkmn to get lv to try the League. I don´t really try to do any progress or get in to any event or something... Anyway, what specifically means that I´m stuck?
Thanks (:
PS: When I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin, I choose Shaymin. There´s a way to get Giratina now, or I can have only one of them?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh, That's a relief (: I see that and found the 8th badge, now I'm training to get strong enough to beat the League. 17 guys, serious? Hahaha nice (: I will continue my progress (:

destinedjagold, I have a question. Like I said, My first save bugged, so I started a second one and I used walkthrough walls code just to get faster to the point where I lost my first save. No cheating, no walking through parts that I not supposed to pass yet in the storyline, just avoiding the grass with pokemon to get faster to the point that I was in the first save. In the first save, I had to walk A LOT, so when it bugged, I was with 0 patience to walk all that again, with all the grass, caves and stuff.
But sometimes I used the walkthrough just to get fun, explore the game, see what's comming (that's how I found all the Nefari/Gabrieleon), but I never saved the game, I was concern that it would bug my save. I just explore for fun, see what happens, then reset without save and get my save from the last savepoint, without any codes or going to areas that I not supposed to.
But now I was exploring, no pretending to save, just having fun, and I found a base of that team that has the green hair (forgot their name). I entered the base, and found a room with three pokemons (Angeallen, and other 2, one is the virus pokemon of the game, the other is a pink one). I think that's the room where you go to the Cyber World. I not sure because I'd never got to the Cyber World, the game mode that I get skip that part. :s
Anymay, When I step in the room, a message appears:

"JAGOLD: Walk-through walls, huh? Sorry RUBY, but you're now stuck.
Hm... Or maybe not... Ah...! I know...!"

Then my game save, Just like when you finished the league and get the Hall of Fame.
*(RUBY is my char name)

destinedjagold, what was that? Haha I didn't want the game to save, I was justing exploring :P But now It saved. What that message means? What did it do with my save? Haha I have to admit that I found it funny hahaha. But did it affected my game? And there's any way that I can get to the room without walking through the walls? I want to enter in the cyber world because I read somewhere about the unique pokemon "Mother Virus" or something. I want to capture that (:
But my question is more about that message. What it means, why did it save my game, it affect my save, ... ? Haha thanks (:
There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

Cyclone

Hahahaha lol. My game really saved. This automatic save that the game made overwrite my first one, so I can´t reload it :/. Just want to know what that "stuck" means. What it did with my save? Can I progress in the game now? Like I said, so far the game is normal, but I didn´t do anything to progress in the game, I´m just getting some leves now. I´m concern that when I try to progress, I´ll be "stuck" or something like that, wharever that means.
So, what that "stuck" means? What it did with my save?

And there´s any game guide, walkthrough or something for the part before the main storyline? I just get a pokemon called Yiyan, and I´d never heard of it. The storyline does not mention it, and the walkthrough that is in the 1st page of this post (the one avaiable for download, posted by the creator of the game) also does not mention this pokemon. So, I just get this pokemon because I had luck to find it, I didn´t found any information about it. And there´s a lot of others that the guide don´t mention.. So, there´s some guide with all the catchable pokemon unique pokemons, how to get, where, places to go after the storyline,....?

And if someone knows what that "stuck" means, please awnser me, I want to know what happen to my save. :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
I must say, you did a nice job on this. I am going to download it, again. You did a very good job.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

Cyclone

Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
Tnks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back