The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
For the topic, is it for a currently existing legendary or a new one that we make up?

Imma go with the second version. :D

Let's see. Like Elix, I think it would basically rule over nature, except more specifically it would rule over the wild. It would be kind of similar to Pan from the Greek myths; actually that's what it would be based on. I think it would be either Grass/Normal or Grass/Ground. Maybe even Grass/Poison, Grass/Poison or even Grass/Dragon. The first two make the most sense though.

Basically, this pokemon would look something a satyr/goat/trees/vines. It would rule over the wild places of the world and be found in some pocket of wild, a jungle of some sort, far from civilization. Also, this place would be FILLED with plants, as this pokemon makes plants grow wildly. Perhaps it's ability could power up all other grass types in the party. (great for a monotype! :D) It's ability would be called Fertilizer or something lol, and the boost would be a +1 in every stat.

The pokemon would guard nature in a region that was very nature vs trash/pollution, and would fight to protect the pokemon/plants in the region. It would fight against an evil "team" who was a corporation fighting for their company. They'd have a lot of power over the region and create a lot of waste that would have drastic impacts on the environment. It'd be like Altru Inc in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, except this company would be focused on harvesting oil via dangerous and illegal methods, and would use their pokemon as guard-dogs/to fight for them. Maybe ex-Team Plasma could even come back and protest them, and help you find the grass type legendary and use its power to stop them.

Maybe it's name could be Wildyre (pronounced as wilder, comes from wild, satyr and nature) and it'd be known as the Vernal Pokemon. This pokemon would be found with the moves: Hyper Voice, Frenzy Plant, Earth Power, and a signature move known as Nature Song. It would be a special attack move that didn't make contact, and had 100 base power. It would be grass type, and cause the the user's ability to be triggered again, meaning all grass types would get +2 in all their stats. However, the user would lose 1/4 of their health.
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
I'm agree with (Ste)Elix and Golurk :3

My reflection is thinking about Greek mythology. More exactly Gaia, mother earth and also one that embodies the existence and life, in other words: the nature.

● First, its type.
I think obviously the type plant. In the elements exist, I think the type plant embodies the best of nature.

● Second thing, the second type.
Or do you would add a second type?
The best improve its capacity and power, who knows?
- Grass / Dragon.
That would be great! We have an idea that a dragon is rather protective aspect than anything else. It embodies respect and power.
In addition, to have a huge weakness to ice, it would be logical that fear ice (X4). But more resistant to fire, because it is a dragon (X1)
Unfortunately we too embody power by dragons, maybe we should see other stuff?

► Grass / Ground
Two very interesting things. Two types, which are part of the whole nature.As Torterra, they have the same weaknesses. With both types, although it embodies Gaia.

► Gass / Rock
Unfortunately, this type of assembly is quite weak because many weaknesses. I think more about Grass/Ground types.

► Grass / Poison
A good combination, despite what is seen and classic.

► Grass
One type. Why not after all.

▬> Everything depends on our vision and our symbolic towards nature.
Grass and Ground would be embodied in Gaia, controlling nature, plants, and ground.
Grass and Dragon would be the aspect of "protective" and powerful.
Grass and Poison embodies well the next "wild" and dangerous nature.
Grass and Rock would be just as well as Grass / Ground. But would lean more towards advantageous aspects Grass / Ground.
Grass. Mundane, but equally significant nature.

● About its attacks. I think about:

Leaf Blade / Energy Ball / Earthquake
Swords Dance / Leaf Tornado / Synthesis
Giga Drain / Leech seed
Wilderness

And an attack made ​​especially for him. An attack that raises the SPEC.ATT two levels.
Used 5 times.
Power: 90 or 100
The name would be: Wilderness.

● And the name of this Pokémon is ... I can't say it in English, I can say it in Ukrainian only :3
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Man, you guys are having some great ideas, my attempt will be nowhere near as good lmao. I love all the talk about Gaia, that's a really interesting concept. I'm going to go with a existing legendary though since I think what I'm about to suggest should have been the focus for BW2; I think Virizion should be the box art in the next game, alongside a game with Terrakion. Virizion and Terrakion are such cool Pokémon and much a very interesting pair when it comes to their joint powers, so I'd love to see them be properly featured in the games for once rather than just having a random side mention when you first find them. As for Cobalion, he'd be the group's leader (sort of like Rayquaza in RSE), and the story could essentially follow the vein of a huge epic battle between the two legendary deer-warrior-things where they lead an army of Pokémon each into a war and it's up to the hero to stop them. There'd be a whole army of Grass types from Virizion and I think it'd suit the concept of these Pokémon pretty well, so I think Virizion would be perfect as a box art Pokémon. :D
Old November 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Totally missed some awesome topics here, whoops!

On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?

Ash's Snivy is both cute and tough so she definitely gets my vote. I love how she's always calm about things and gives advice to the other team members (like Tepig) while still being irresistibly cute. I definitely wouldn't have liked Snivy as much if it weren't for her. <3

What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D

I can easily picture Whimsicott with a little torn black/orange cape and fangs, haha. Snivy on the other hand would make a good Frankenstein! :3

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Name: CourageHound
Partner Pokemon: (Zatch) and (Major)
I like Bulbasaur cuz hes my fav grass type due to the different attributes and tools it has in its arsenal and being blindingly cute throughout its evolutionary line. Second is Sawsbuck because it reminds me of nature and he looks like a very handsome pokemon akin to its real like counterpart.
Password: Strongest grass type attack is Frenzy- jk Leaf Storm
Topic Answer:
EEerr...excluding the irrationality of 5th gen i'd say...Torterra. Namely Paul's Torterra. Very strong, powerfull and a tank.

What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D
xD I'd could envision dressing Bulbasaur up in a Metta Knight costume(From the Kirby series) with the mask, ballon sword attacked to his side and a cape that he uses his vines to extend to emulate Metta Knight's wings

I can also see Sawsbuck dressing up as a dark horse from the headless horsemen.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Name: Pave Low
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig & Whimsicott
Password: Leaf Storm

On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?]
Cutest: Turtwig, does a lot of cute things with Ash. Toughest: Honestly, I don't really think of grass-types as the toughest Pokemon.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:00 AM
Emperor Serperior
A Emperor with infinite Speed

Nature: Serious
i would love to join could you please tell me
Old December 2nd, 2012, 05:03 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Username: Volcanix769
Partner: Snivy and Leafeon
Password: Leaf Storm(I prefer Frenzy Plant)
Why I would join: Bulbasaur was my first ever Pokemon, but it along with other Pokemon made me want to join this club.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:31 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Name: CourageHound
Partner Pokemon: (Zatch) and (Major)
I like Bulbasaur cuz hes my fav grass type due to the different attributes and tools it has in its arsenal and being blindingly cute throughout its evolutionary line. Second is Sawsbuck because it reminds me of nature and he looks like a very handsome pokemon akin to its real like counterpart.
Password: Strongest grass type attack is Frenzy- jk Leaf Storm
Topic Answer:
EEerr...excluding the irrationality of 5th gen i'd say...Torterra. Namely Paul's Torterra. Very strong, powerfull and a tank.

xD I'd could envision dressing Bulbasaur up in a Metta Knight costume(From the Kirby series) with the mask, ballon sword attacked to his side and a cape that he uses his vines to extend to emulate Metta Knight's wings

I can also see Sawsbuck dressing up as a dark horse from the headless horsemen.
welcome to the club, CourageHound!!!
lol awesoem halloween costume!! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pave Low View Post
Name: Pave Low
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig & Whimsicott

On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?]
Cutest: Turtwig, does a lot of cute things with Ash. Toughest: Honestly, I don't really think of grass-types as the toughest Pokemon.
welcome to the club, Pave Low!!!
nice partner pokemons! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Serperior View Post
i would love to join could you please tell me
just fill this form and the answer the current topic
Name:
Partner Pokemon: (One Grass-Type starter & one of your choice. To be explained below)
Password: (The strongest grass-type attack, aka the owner of this club!)
Topic Answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
Username: Volcanix769
Partner: Snivy and Leafeon
Password: Leaf Storm(I prefer Frenzy Plant)
Why I would join: Bulbasaur was my first ever Pokemon, but it along with other Pokemon made me want to join this club.
welcome to the club, Volcanix!!!
cute patner pokemons

for lilligant
Spoiler:
mix of and (lilligant one)
xD

for bulbasaur
Spoiler:

or
xD

Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
welcome to the club, CourageHound!!!
lol awesoem halloween costume!! xD
[/SPOILER]
Thanks! I try to bring out the uniqueness in my partners when thinking about stuff like that.

Oh! and I forgot something: On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?

I forgot to mention the cute part. I'd say Ash's bulbasur a very cute bulbasur and a tough little guy at that . I thinks its really cute how he gets along with everyone as well how he communicates by "motioning" with his vines on some occasions.
Old December 21st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Vapie
Togepi

Name: Vapie
2 partners: Bulbasaur and... gah I really can't decide between Liligant and Leafeon (but if you'll force me... then Liligant) ><
Password: Leaf Storm, although I'm more of a Petal Dance person
Topic: Bulbasaur would look ridiculously cute in a pumpkin outfit, where his bulb is a pumpkin with leafy vines comin out >< and Liligant in a wizard hat and sparkly robes
Old December 21st, 2012, 05:07 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I think that for Lilligant, it's cool on her.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM
CourageHound

A mage Liligant...thats something I would like to see. Haha although I think Roserade takes that part better
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM
dontstay96
Grass-man

Nature: Modest
Name: dontstay96
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig and Abomasnow
Topic Answer: Turtwig is my fav starting pokemon, I love torterra's design and moveset, for Abomasnow, I love it being part Ice but the thing I like the most (besides the design) I'ts that he can use Wood Hammer, my fav grass type move
Champion of the Single Grass Monotype Challenge on Pokémon Sapphire
Champion of the Nuzlocke Challenge on Pokémon Platinum
"No man can eat 50 eggs" - Tré Cool
I battle competitively with my favorite Pokémon, not with the most used or the ones with the better stats, copy this in your sig if you do it too.

Last edited by dontstay96; January 11th, 2013 at 01:01 AM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Club unfortunately closed by owner's request. :(

Sponsored Links

Advertise here