The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 26th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Forever
let it go

...Golurk likes the idea at least! So let's imagine your life suddenly became Mystery Dungeon-esque, and you woke up in Unova (B/W's Unova, that is, not the future Unova) suddenly! With this in mind, would you want to go back to human reality straight away, or explore the region? Where would you go? Who would you see? Would you try and track down Plasma, knowing they exist? Would you... stay? Discuss this totally wonderful hypothetical! n____n
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
If I woke up in Unova? ....I'd be a little girl in a candy store.

Sure I'd miss all my good friends here, but... POKEMON!! I'd much rather be a Pokemon Trainer, going around Unova challenging Gyms, befriending and loving my Pokemon, taking on the Pokemon League, then journeying to different regions all while meeting all kinds of Pokemon and people.

Screw real life. Life should be about Pokemon. However... If the Unova I woke up in was a Nuzlocke world.. I'd be doing anything and everything I could to get back to my reality.. >_>

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Woke up in Unova? I already have a home in Opelucid City (Black version). Great training ground to the east, and I sometimes breed at the daycare while enjoying the scenery of Route 3. You should come train with me sometime.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 26th, 2012, 07:28 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Relaxed
I woke up in unova? I'd get my Tepig and be the very best like no one ever waz!! I'd also track down team plasma to stop them from trying to seperate people and pokemon of course.

My old life....HAH!! *laughs for a minute* Not in a million years.(although I would miss some people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti

I'd much rather be a Pokemon Trainer, going around Unova challenging Gyms, befriending and loving my Pokemon, taking on the Pokemon League, then journeying to different regions all while meeting all kinds of Pokemon and people.
Pretty much sums it up :D
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
If I woke up in Unova?

I'd be a Pokemon Trainer of course, catching Pokemon, collecting Gym badges and with my beloved Oshawott by my side I'd become the Unova Champion! I'd also explore the whole region along the way.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old November 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
I would definately stay and explore the region and catch a bunch of Jellicent and have a great team. It would be so fun. I would challenge the elite four and try to win. and if any pesky Golurk or Servine are around I would just knock them out with my Jellicent's Ice Beam.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM
RandomTrainerWhoCould
Yo

It would be quite hilarious, really, to live in a world the size of a regular state/province. Hey, at least I can catch pokemon, but i wouldn't try to stop team plasma because their plans are somewhat stupid. I'd just relax with my pokemon and live happily ever after :]
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[
Old November 26th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomTrainerWhoCould View Post
It would be quite hilarious, really, to live in a world the size of a regular state/province. Hey, at least I can catch pokemon, but i wouldn't try to stop team plasma because their plans are somewhat stupid. I'd just relax with my pokemon and live happily ever after :]
If I may just address this without going off-topic...

Unova is considered a region. Not an entire world. Even in the anime, Ash is revealed to head to Unova from Pallet Town, as are Team Rocket. It is its own region in a big Pokémon world. Even places like Oblivia, Almia, and Fiore (another series) combined with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova all make up the known world and theories exist on where each is located in the huge world (hence why Unova has been considered as a reinvention of New York with Castelia City being the namesake).

That should about sum it up. Unova is basically its own region. That's about it.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 26th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
If I woke up in Unova, it would be a dream-come-true, I'd stay and explore, oh wait, very first thing I'd do is go out and search for Purrloin, and hopefully convince to explore with me as my first Pokemon.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old November 27th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Don Bastio
Banned

take over the world. canonically only 1 of each legendary exists, so i would get them all Arceus is the creator of existence, and all the rest would just be gravy to help me take over the world.
Old November 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Bastio View Post
take over the world. canonically only 1 of each legendary exists, so i would get them all Arceus is the creator of existence, and all the rest would just be gravy to help me take over the world.
The only problem is you wake up in Unova and Arceus is VERY far away from Unova... unless you plan to steal one of Skyla's cargo planes?
Old November 27th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Don Bastio
Banned

get a pokemon to fly me there, and im also sure commercial planes would exist, just catch a flight to other regions.
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
The only problem is you wake up in Unova and Arceus is VERY far away from Unova... unless you plan to steal one of Skyla's cargo planes?
"Prepare for trouble, and make it double..."

I'm still waiting for visitors at my new home. Anyone?

Cyclone

Old November 27th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Wake up and be like ''Nuuu! This is nawt Kanto!''
And be a grumpy trainer the whole journey, because I'm too poor to catch a ride to Vermilion City
Old November 27th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Don Bastio
Banned

get an abra and use teleport!
Old November 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Wake up and be like ''Nuuu! This is nawt Kanto!''
And be a grumpy trainer the whole journey, because I'm too poor to catch a ride to Vermilion City
I don't like the new region as much as I like HG/SS regions split, but one thing that would make me really happy is that Unova 2 is the region with the largest number of species found, and I would be problably excited about that.

First thing I was going to do is go to the nearest lab to get my Snivy. After that, I would go travel to make friends with all the pokemons I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Bastio View Post
get an abra and use teleport!
That would be totally awesome!

Last edited by Mononoke Hime; November 27th, 2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I'd most likely explore Unova before panicking to return to my own reality. There are a lot of things to do in Unova, like getting lost in Castelia or riding the roller coaster in Nimbasa's amusement park.

Old November 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
look for the ruby slippers

I'd would travel around collecting all badges,become a musical hit and and pokewood star after that I'd go back to my own world.
Old November 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
I WILL BE GOING TO FIND A PETILIL AND THAT WILL BE ALL.
Old November 27th, 2012, 01:58 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Omg, I'd be so excited! (of course I would be so excited about waking up in any region, I mean, pokemon!!!) First I would go find myself a golett. We'd battle through the league gaining other mons along for my team along the way. And when it evolved into a golurk, I would fly on it's back around Unova. I'd visit Accumula, Castelia, Route 4, Nimbasa and Undella first. I'd sit in Accumula and just relax to the beautiful music. In Castelia, I would explore the MASSIVE city, and go on the royal Unova, eat a billion castelia cones, go to the museums etc. I'd then travel to route 4. I love sand, dryness and heat, and seeing the desert pokemon playing would be awesome. I'd also love to explore the ruins of relic castle, and my golurk could chill with a sigilyph! Then I'd reach Nimbasa. I'd watch a game, enjoy the amusement park, and maybe check out a musical, but I don't know, I could see it being weird. Then lastly I'd buy a villa on the beach of Undella, and relax near the water. Maybe I'd also explore the ruins there too! And then I'd take down the league, and become a gym leader of some sort...

Never going back to real life ever.
Old November 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

I'd be on the first boat from Castelia to some other region. If I had to be a Pokemon Trainer in real life, I wouldn't be catching Unova's Derp-e-mon.

I'd probably go to Hoenn because it's the most beautiful region, but Johto would be a close second.
Old November 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
What would I do if I woke up in Unova?

First of all, pinch myself.

If I am not dreaming, I'd have probably came from a boat in Hoenn to the Docks at Castelia City. I'd travel one of the Routes near and catch a Pokemon and then begin to train that Pokemon up. Then I'd do that for a while, catch more Pokemon, hopefully beat Gym Leaders and track down those Plasma jerks.

Then I go back to sleep again, and end up in the newest Region ever, Hongyishohi.
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
The very first thing I would do is try to find out exactly how I got there. Sure, I'd be excited about being in a place where Pokemon actually existed, but is there any way to contact home? If there wasn't, I'd only stay for a short while (if it's even possible to find a way back), because as awesome as it would be to live in Unova, there are still too many things I've got to take care of in this world.

If I was stuck, though, I'd make the best of it and go searching for some Pokemon, or head to Nuvema and meet Professor Juniper to get my first. I don't know exactly what path I'd go down, but I'd probably start by training my newly acquired Pokemon and begin taking on some of the Gym Leaders around the region (following a similar path to that of B/W). If I find that I'm a good trainer, I might try facing the Elite Four to see how I stack up. If I wasn't that good, I'd settle down in Nimbasa or something, and be perfectly content to live my life normally, but with my Pokemon at my side.
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Squidchan
The Lady Cthulhu

Nature: Lonely
I would find Professor Juniper and take Bianca's place as her assistant. While helping Professor Juniper research Pokemon, and finding out as much about them as I possibly can, I would be following my own research on how I got there, so I can come back to the real world, get my family and take them back to Unova with me, where we would live happily ever after
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
I'll go find Skyla and book a trip to Kanto....IMMEDIATELY

Sponsored Links