Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 29th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.
Old November 29th, 2012, 02:18 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.
you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35
Old November 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35
THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 29th, 2012, 03:01 PM
bambam112686

[QUOTE=CycloneGU;7425768]THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

Cyclone[/QUOTE/]

there are alot of changes that are more convenient and there are some that are not so........... i am currently on my way to the World Championship, right after i get the last 7 legendaries
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:26 PM
codycargill
Unhatched Egg

I've heard you can travel to johto, kanto, etc.
how would i do that?
i just beat world championship
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
Originally Posted by codycargill View Post
I've heard you can travel to johto, kanto, etc.
how would i do that?
i just beat world championship
if you just beat the WC, then your game is over. You can finish your pokedex if you'd like. There is no Kanto or Johto in this hack.
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:53 PM
codycargill
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
if you just beat the WC, then your game is over. You can finish your pokedex if you'd like. There is no Kanto or Johto in this hack.
what about hoen ad sinnoh?
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Villa10
Unhatched Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
SonicBlazePlatinum is doing a LightPlatinumX version for it. Hopefully it will released soon
Nice, hoping to see it soon.
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
what about hoen ad sinnoh?
There is Zhery, Lauren, Orange Islands (legendaries only) and the World Championship........ that is all........ i have viewed the entire map in AdvanceMap
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:57 PM
codycargill
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
There is Zhery, Lauren, Orange Islands (legendaries only) and the World Championship........ that is all........ i have viewed the entire map in AdvanceMap
thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
Old November 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how
i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program
Old November 29th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program
cody, he speaks the truth. There is no Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova in this hack.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 29th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

What legendaries are featured on the game?

Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 29th, 2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
What legendaries are featured on the game?

Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?
as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available........ and i believe you can get all the legendaries, there are about 20-25 legendaries in this game........ i had 30 masterballs (thanks to the glitch) and after i caught all of them i think i had like 7 masterballs left
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
That's not good since I'm working at removing incorrect walking flags and such from my copy, which will later be sent to another party to make more fixes and script changes/additions. Plus I'm thinking of adding starters you didn't choose in new areas.

Cyclone
It OK to play a hardcore version like LP coz it has many cool features and playing a hardcore mode of it like old Shiny GOLD X makes it double appealing more
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available
Wrong. All three in its original evolution line are available. Gallade, however, I don't think is there.

I remember an in-game trade using a Ralts, and it's in National Park (also in Route 410 higher-leveled).

Cyclone

Old November 29th, 2012, 11:11 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:

Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

Just to tell you you can get normal 5 pokeballs after that event
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Uh...XD

I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

Cyclone
I also used Emboar in BW and B2W2 but scrapped him as soon as Volcarona was available.
It's the worst fire starter and that's for sure
But that doesn't matter, I don't get why people use it when they can have Charizard here... :/

Quote:
That was most likely the old LP which had Sinnoh and part of Johto.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 30th, 2012, 11:18 PM
alienhunterx

Yup what Ash493 says is correct. Charizard is the best fire type starter there is who also learns cool moves like Flamethrower, Fire Blast in some hacks etc.
Old December 1st, 2012, 11:37 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Okay, I just thought you don't want to have anything with it anymore.
Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it.

I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Cyclone wanted to fix things, so I promised him I'd fix the Sinnoh dex entries after he did, that's all. I'm not around here much anymore, so if you two could work on it together and send me a finished version whenever you're done for me to do that one last thing, I'd appreciate it.

I don't really care about ~~internet fame~~ or whatever, I was just gonna host it and post it and credit you both heavily and stick it in my sig (and prod giradialkia to stick it in the first post), but if either of you cares enough to want to post it yourself that's fine, drama is silly. I'm not trying to steal credit, I just thought it would be less confusing to fans that way. :D
Okay, I don't mind As I said, I though you stopped working on it =)
If you want to do it, then we will surely send it to you
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Dragonflye

Graphically, this hack the best I've ever seen. What I did not personally so pleased were the many coaches with many Pokémon, what is the duration of a pain. Especially on the 1st Route manager, seriously? Well, otherwise a great hack.

Sorry for my Englisch I used Google-Translate

Old December 7th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?

Old December 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
bambam112686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Okay so I finally decided to continue playing this being that I was stuck at the 3 silver rocks and I still am. I have focus punch and I taught it to a pokemon and It still wont let me through when pressing the A button on the boulders. Why is this?
open the game with advance map and remove the rocks......... specifically the events with the rocks and make the rocks passable........ change from (1) to (C)
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
The TM is associated with a badge in Lauren. Try winning one and see if that changes everything?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here