The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 25th, 2012 (10:44 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Spoiler:
The episode actually has a message regarding bullying, and I think the episode summed it up very well. I agree it was a bit rushed, but I really loved the theme of the episode. I applaud.

I actually liked Babs Seed's voice, by the way. I might be the only one that does. xD It sounded a bit British-y.

The song, however, very catchy and it's really getting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
Oh my, Erica, you seem awfully lonely under the Twilight Sparkle group. Leaf Storm, you simply must add me there. Of course, Twilight Sparkle is best pony. I feel that I can relate to her a lot.

S3E4
Spoiler:
I really liked this episode. For a"How to deal with bullies" episode, it really set a high bar. Not to mention that the song was really good. Throughout the episode the animation is very detailed. The only thing was that Scootaloo might have been a bit OOC, and DT and SS were pretty shallow characters. I wish this wasn't the case, but oh well.
Adding you to the list! Welcome, AK! ^__^
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old November 26th, 2012 (01:33 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Username: IceFyr1928

Your Favorite Pony: Vinyl! None of the Six though...

Additional Information: While I am not fully a 'Brony' I have found that it is watchable. I was completely against it, but then my brother, Darklugia55(He'll be joining soon. I guarantee it.) Began watching. He got to a 7-episode-a-day sort of regiment, and he bullied me into watching the first few episodes. I was okay with it, although the pace was a bit slow. We got to discussing Ponymon, and Vinyl Scratch came up. I saw her, said "DUBSTEP PONY!!!"(exact quote) and he agreed. I have come to like her, although not in an inappropriate way. That's pretty much my story so far...
Old November 26th, 2012 (02:15 PM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I just got around to watching the new episode. >.> Been busy the last few days.

Thoughts:
Spoiler:
It was a really good episode. I liked the story , it wasn't how I expected Babs to turn good. While I did expect her to change in the end, I didn't expect her to be the one bullied herself. Just like Megan, I like her voice.( so you're not alone.) The whole episode really teaches how to deal with a bully and presents it well.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old November 26th, 2012 (05:29 PM). Edited November 26th, 2012 by Darklugia55.
Darklugia55
Unhatched Egg

Username: Darklugia55
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy. She is a very cute pegasus, and i've fallen in love with her since i have started watching My Little Pony.
Additional Information: I became a Brony after being curious of what it was for a year, upon which i had friends who talked about it a lot. After watching a few..........7 episodes of My Little Pony, i was able to understand what it meant to be a true friend, and had started using what i have learned from the show, when Twilight Sparkle is writing to Princess Celestia, using it on people who i've wanted to become friends with. I had truly learned about the magic of friendship from My Little Pony. I have found a girl who really enjoys my presence, and i've discovered she watches My Little Pony too. I have nicknamed her Fluttershy,for both Futtershy and her share characteristics. Since i have named her after Fluttershy, i fell even more in love with both. With Fluttershy at my side, i am never ashamed to be a Brony, and i am nothing but Proud to be a Brony
Old November 27th, 2012 (07:04 AM).
Houndour2005

Episode 7 and 9 Season 3.

Spoiler:
S03, E07 (First Aired: December 15, 2012)

Rainbow Dash receives an invitation to attend the Wonderbolt Academy but questions whether she is Wonderbolt material.

S03, E09 (First Aired: December 22, 2012)

Granny Smith agrees to let Applejack lead the Apple Family reunion but Applejack loses sight of what is truly important.

Old November 27th, 2012 (09:26 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Just a little somethin' for all you Bron-3s out there.

Hehe. ENJOY...
Old November 29th, 2012 (10:30 AM).
Houndour2005

Cindy Morrow‏@orangemeerkat

@soundmonkey44 We will see Babs seed again in a future episode/season I mean she's the 4th CMC for ponys sake! & adorable. Good enough?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...-from-hub.html
Old November 30th, 2012 (02:45 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklugia55 View Post
Username: Darklugia55
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy. She is a very cute pegasus, and i've fallen in love with her since i have started watching My Little Pony.
Additional Information: I became a Brony after being curious of what it was for a year, upon which i had friends who talked about it a lot. After watching a few..........7 episodes of My Little Pony, i was able to understand what it meant to be a true friend, and had started using what i have learned from the show, when Twilight Sparkle is writing to Princess Celestia, using it on people who i've wanted to become friends with. I had truly learned about the magic of friendship from My Little Pony. I have found a girl who really enjoys my presence, and i've discovered she watches My Little Pony too. I have nicknamed her Fluttershy,for both Futtershy and her share characteristics. Since i have named her after Fluttershy, i fell even more in love with both. With Fluttershy at my side, i am never ashamed to be a Brony, and i am nothing but Proud to be a Brony
Welcome, Darklugia! Fluttershy is such a sweet pony :D Adding you to the list alright!

I'm not ashamed to be a brony/pegasister either. I'm always an open brony, so anyone who questions...who cares! xD Great words, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
Username: IceFyr1928

Your Favorite Pony: Vinyl! None of the Six though...

Additional Information: While I am not fully a 'Brony' I have found that it is watchable. I was completely against it, but then my brother, Darklugia55(He'll be joining soon. I guarantee it.) Began watching. He got to a 7-episode-a-day sort of regiment, and he bullied me into watching the first few episodes. I was okay with it, although the pace was a bit slow. We got to discussing Ponymon, and Vinyl Scratch came up. I saw her, said "DUBSTEP PONY!!!"(exact quote) and he agreed. I have come to like her, although not in an inappropriate way. That's pretty much my story so far...
Well in order for you to be added to the list, you have to choose one of the Mane 6. xD Vinyl is only a background pony though. Once you decide, I'll add you to the list. In the meantime, welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
Cindy Morrow‏@orangemeerkat

@soundmonkey44 We will see Babs seed again in a future episode/season I mean she's the 4th CMC for ponys sake! & adorable. Good enough?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...-from-hub.html
I was hoping for that to happen! Babs Seed needs more character development because one episode is not enough whatsoever. And I agree, she is the 4th CMC and she's making a CMC group in Manehatten, so it's bound to happen! :D
& love would never end.

Old November 30th, 2012 (11:32 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Glad you accepted me, however I still stand by my previous statement. I will not choose, as I am not fully into this. Perhaps, at a later date, I will choose, but for now, I stand by my Dubstep DJ, however background she may be.
Old December 1st, 2012 (11:21 PM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I just finished watching the new episode, Episode 5, Magic Duel.
Spoiler:
Trixie's return was really great, and she was evil, until we learned why her sudden attitude change. And the way Twilight showed her with her and her friends' own "tricks" was hilarious. Seeing AJ's reaction when Twilight wants to turn her into a stallion made me lol so darn hard. xD

All in all, very very great episode. I also loved it when Twilight forgave her. I just hope Trixie will finally be able to start a new and peaceful life, and hope to see her once again.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (11:42 AM).
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Omg so joining this.

Username: Yuki's Sword.
Your Favorite Pony:
Rarity~. Such a fabulous pony. <3
Additional Information I tend to make my own original character ponies with tragic backstories. D:
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old December 2nd, 2012 (12:02 PM).
Meowing Mewtwo

Hope I'm not too late!

Username
: Meowing Mewtwo

Favourite pony: I have three favorites, Dashy, Pinkie, and Twilight, but if I have to pick between them, it'll have to be Dashy. *cough* Rainbow Factory *cough*

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend, she said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show... My friend kept showing me stuff from the fandom, showed me episodes, and my curiosity increased to the point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well... here I am now! I love the cult following even more than the show!
Old December 2nd, 2012 (12:50 PM).
xxReshiramxx

Nature: Gentle
Username: xxReshiramxx
Your Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Additional InformationWhy did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I like Fluttershy because she reminds me of a lot of myself. Very sensitive and kind. What got me into My Little Pony? Just seeing a bunch of Pony avatars online and decide to give it a try and I ended up hooked after watching a few episodes.
Old December 3rd, 2012 (12:21 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
The new episode...holy crap, so much epicness! My official favorite of this season!

Also happens to be the first to actually use the word "alicorn".
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old December 3rd, 2012 (01:38 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Your Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: One of the users from my past forums showed me a link to one of the episodes of the show, and it looked really good. I soon began watching the show in chronological order and became dedicated to it since then.
Old December 3rd, 2012 (06:36 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I have made my choice.

I will choose Pinkie, seeing as the party element best compliments my DJness. Other than that, my point still stands.
Old December 4th, 2012 (09:27 AM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Been busy with finals. MASS QUOTE INCOMING.

SO EPISODE 5 (or 6? lost count lol)

WAS

Spoiler:
cruel and awesome xD I loved how Trixie returned in this episode and literally, she came back with a bang. At first it was rumored that she was casted by King Sombra, because of the amulet she had, but the was no sign or mention of him. So that's a good thing, right?

Also, not to spoil anything...someone at an MLP forum I go to mentioned this and that got me thinking: Have you ever noticed the lack of friendship letters in the previous two episodes? They go by morals now, rather than writing about the lessons and stuff.

discuss yo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
Omg so joining this.

Username: Yuki's Sword.
Your Favorite Pony: Rarity~. Such a fabulous pony. <3
Additional Information I tend to make my own original character ponies with tragic backstories. D:
Yay! another Rarity fan! So nice to see you, Yuki :D What got you into MLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowing Mewtwo View Post
Hope I'm not too late!

Username: Meowing Mewtwo

Favourite pony: I have three favorites, Dashy, Pinkie, and Twilight, but if I have to pick between them, it'll have to be Dashy. *cough* Rainbow Factory *cough*

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend, she said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show... My friend kept showing me stuff from the fandom, showed me episodes, and my curiosity increased to the point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well... here I am now! I love the cult following even more than the show!
Oh, you're never too late in joining the club. All bronies and pegasisters welcome. :D And you are the first Rainbow Dash fan to come to this club! (I am surprised that we haven't had Dashie and Pinkie fans up to this point! It shocks me to see that xD)

Oh, the cult is a lot more fun, I must say. The fans are really awesome too. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxReshiramxx View Post
Username: xxReshiramxx
Your Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I like Fluttershy because she reminds me of a lot of myself. Very sensitive and kind. What got me into My Little Pony? Just seeing a bunch of Pony avatars online and decide to give it a try and I ended up hooked after watching a few episodes.
Fluttershy is just an adorable pony. <3 Welcome to the club. :D That's one of the reasons why I got into MLP, seeing a bunch of avatars online. PC was full of them last year iirc, and that, along with my friend being a brony, he got me into mlp xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
The new episode...holy crap, so much epicness! My official favorite of this season!

Also happens to be the first to actually use the word "alicorn".
I felt that it was used already in previous episodes, but then that was just me. I'm surprised that they finally added the word in the episode. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Your Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: One of the users from my past forums showed me a link to one of the episodes of the show, and it looked really good. I soon began watching the show in chronological order and became dedicated to it since then.
WOO HOO. A PINKIE PIE FAN. BRING OUT DA PARTY CANNON! YAAAAAAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
I have made my choice.

I will choose Pinkie, seeing as the party element best compliments my DJness. Other than that, my point still stands.
Well, I'm not forcing you to *choose* a pony just because you want to be added to the list. But we do need Pinkie fans badly. xD I shall do so now. :3
& love would never end.

Old December 4th, 2012 (11:17 AM).
Houndour2005

I loved Magic Duel.

Trixie are welcome again.

Season 3 Episode 10
Title: Spike at Your Service
Air Date: December 29, 2012
Synopsis: After Applejack saved Spike, he insists on fulfilling the Nobel Dragon Code by repaying him with excessive help around the farm.
Old December 4th, 2012 (03:28 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Also, not to spoil anything...someone at an MLP forum I go to mentioned this and that got me thinking: Have you ever noticed the lack of friendship letters in the previous two episodes? They go by morals now, rather than writing about the lessons and stuff.
The only episode so far with a friendship letter was "Too Many Pinkie Pies." I hope the friendship letters aren't completely abandoned, since that's only common in 2-parters.
Old December 4th, 2012 (05:16 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
I loved Magic Duel.

Trixie are welcome again.

Season 3 Episode 10
Title: Spike at Your Service
Air Date: December 29, 2012
Synopsis: After Applejack saved Spike, he insists on fulfilling the Nobel Dragon Code by repaying him with excessive help around the farm.
I know! In my opinion she was way better than her previous appearence. We just needed to see more of her in just one more episode. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
The only episode so far with a friendship letter was "Too Many Pinkie Pies." I hope the friendship letters aren't completely abandoned, since that's only common in 2-parters.
Yeah, that episode had a friendship letter. In "One Bad Apple" (which had a lesson on bullying) and "Magic Duel", both had morals at the end rather than LET'S WRITE A LETTER TO CELESTIA. I'm hoping this next episode would stick to the letters, or we'd really have to start wondering why. xD
& love would never end.

Old December 4th, 2012 (07:43 PM).
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Nature: Naive
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Your Favorite Pony: Derpy!
Additional Information: Muffins...jk. I was a Pegisister since the first episode. I've watched it all the way to the newest one. I'll try not to spoil much...

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 4th, 2012 (08:16 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Your Favorite Pony: Derpy!
Additional Information: Muffins...jk. I was a Pegisister since the first episode. I've watched it all the way to the newest one. I'll try not to spoil much...
Do you have a favorite mane 6 pony? That way I can add you to the list. Welcome aboard! Of course, we have spoiler tags for a reason, so use them when you need to :D
& love would never end.

Old December 5th, 2012 (01:15 AM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Aw, I miss talking about ponies.

Username: Astinus
Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle (she's like my spirit pony)

I liked MLP: FiM ever since I found out about it a few months after its release (when "bronies" were just starting to get attention). I watched a video of "Winter Wrap Up" and found it cute. It wasn't until I watched the first two episodes that I was interested in it. I caught up to where the first season was at that time, and then caught every new episode since.

Until season three. I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. I'm not as into FiM as I was in the beginning. Back then, I would check the pony toy section for any new toy, and catch up on all the pony news on Equestria Daily. Since there was such a long break between seasons 2 and 3, I keep forgetting that Saturdays now mean a new pony episode. Hopefully, being active in this club again will remind me to watch ponies.
Old December 5th, 2012 (03:27 PM).
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Quote:
What got you into MLP?
Good question. What got me into MLP was the Find a Pet song. I was intrigued by the characters singing on the screen eventually this led to me watching the show more and more and I finally got with the fandom by going on Equestria Daily every day~.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old December 5th, 2012 (07:21 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Finally updated the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
Aw, I miss talking about ponies.

Username: Astinus
Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle (she's like my spirit pony)

I liked MLP: FiM ever since I found out about it a few months after its release (when "bronies" were just starting to get attention). I watched a video of "Winter Wrap Up" and found it cute. It wasn't until I watched the first two episodes that I was interested in it. I caught up to where the first season was at that time, and then caught every new episode since.

Until season three. I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. I'm not as into FiM as I was in the beginning. Back then, I would check the pony toy section for any new toy, and catch up on all the pony news on Equestria Daily. Since there was such a long break between seasons 2 and 3, I keep forgetting that Saturdays now mean a new pony episode. Hopefully, being active in this club again will remind me to watch ponies.
Asty! Good to see ya buddy.

That's how I was when MLP went offseason between season 2 and 3. I stepped away from the fandom and went to other interests, and as Season 3 premired, I keep forgetting to DVR the episodes xD. So I just watch them on youtube when I'm not busy. xD AT LEAST I am up to date and hopefully you are too!

And don't worry, each week we will have discussion about the episodes, and we promise not to spoil ya :)
& love would never end.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links