The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:31 AM
Nintendofox3d
Watch Pokemon Cyclone Saga!!

So last thursday after the weekly pokemon episode aired they showed a preview
of a new arc called the "N episode" They showed N walking down some stairs. It was a very short preview, but what could it be? I'm sure you've seen this on seribii.net. What do you think it is?

Pokemon Cyclone Saga
-The Pokemon Series-

Watch It Here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/iNeonFox
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan

Nature: Serious
N is gonna enter the Unova League.
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:34 PM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

N will most likely smash into Ash's life and question his close relationships with his Pokemon.
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
It is hard to say until we know for sure that it is part of Ash's Anime and not a Cronicle.

Regardless,I think Team Plasma is about to enter the show. Possibly stop the pokemon league. It is really hard to say at this point in time.
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
The N Arc doesn't start until after the Unova League Arc ends. As it stands, there are 3 episodes between Kotetsu and N's Episodes. In those three Episodes, Ash can either lose to Virgil in a 2 part episode and have a Tournament quick ending cap like the others do and the end of the third episode mentions something about Team Rocket or Plasma.

Or Ash beats Virgil in a single episode, loses in one of the two remaining episodes and continues on after that. There are enough episodes left to finish the tournament as it is already so there really isn't need or time for Plasma to come in before their Arc even starts.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:57 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I think it's pretty certain by this time that this is a new Saga. It's been announced as a new sage and also this:
Spoiler:

source

unless that is some random Pikachu I'm pretty sure it's none other than Ash's

From the looks of the background it's not in the same place as where the Unova League ... at least it doesn't look like it. The stadium does change color but the look of it doesn't quite seem the same. is so it's very unlikely it's during the Unova League. But I could be wrong.

Last edited by Sora; December 1st, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I believe it is Satoshi's Pikachu... writers obey the fact that Kanto Pokémon are not that common in Isshu

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:25 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I hadn't seen that picture so yeah it's a new saga. Ash may actually win.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:17 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Preview starts at 21 seconds.

Looks like N will be using Reshiram so hopefully this means Ash gets to command Zekrom. Ready to see this arc and the dynamics between Ash and N.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
Correspondence

I haven't watched the BW series yet but i might watch the N arc episodes.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:41 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Somehow, Ash's bond with Pikachu could cause N to question if all trainers were bad like when you first fought him in the game.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

So it looks like the Legendary Dragons will play a part in the anime after all maybe. Also looking at the N picture with pikachu.it still looks like they are in some type of stadium with the wall and the white line in the background. Maybe this next arc will have a storyline and not the same old one. We can also probably take a guess,that it will some how tie into the Genesect movie sense Plasmas were the ones who created it. I would really love to see a episode or movie with Mewtwo and Genesect fighting one another.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
Minato Arisato
Memento mori...

You know, I'm willing to bet all the money I have that it is Ash's Pikachu. I also agree with Dawn in the fact that N might begin to question the relationship between Pokemon and their trainers. Maybe some Reshiram and Zekrom showdown?

Or the writers can pull a fast one on us and go in a completely different direction that no one's thought of.
Old December 4th, 2012, 05:42 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

I wonder if N's introduction will be the start of Team Plasma's own arc.
Old December 6th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Thaaat is correct! More news on the new Saga came out today, which that and a poster image will be in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:

After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Juniper's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious experiment Team Plasma is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Colress, Axew & Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and Co.! Team Plasma says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetsis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?

There is also a trailer but not sure if it's on Youtube or not so holding out on that (that and the video of the trailer doesn't seem to be working for me on the site it current is on so...)

Guys I am stupid excited for this not gonna lie. I just hope it turns out well and they don't pull off any dumb stunts (but what is this anime without those huh? aha)
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

It looks like Ash's Charizard may be returning. Charizard was in the top corner of the image with Pansage. It looks like this will be taking place after Black and White 1. So N is already probably questioning Team Plasma's real plan. Kinda looks like that Team Rocket may be on the good side somewhat.

Here is the video from Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPlqr5mrCe8

Last edited by Iceman3317; December 6th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
So I guess this arc is set after BW1, at least? Ghetsis is wearing his new "I'm-evil-and-I'm-going-to-make-it-completely-obvious-to-those-who-never-played/completed-the-first-games" outfit, and, well, Colress is around, so that's pretty obvious.

It's kind of sad that N doesn't have Kamiya Hiroshi as his voice actor, but hey, Yuuichi Nakamura is a perfect replacement... for having a beautiful voice! I really hope that Suwabe Junichi remains as the voice actor for Colress though. :/

Speaking of Colress, that floating screen beside him. What is that Pokemon supposed to be? If it's the Tao Trio, why is the turbine tail (I'm assuming it's the turbine tail, because that thing is huge) near its HEAD?? I even checked Black/White Kyurem, and they have that huge tail... near the butt area! Are the anime staff just too lazy to draw the silhouette of a Pokemon correctly, or is it just me being stupid instead?

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old December 6th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Khrysta

The Pokemon is is Genesect, the one in the next movie.
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana Azumi View Post
Speaking of Colress, that floating screen beside him. What is that Pokemon supposed to be? If it's the Tao Trio, why is the turbine tail (I'm assuming it's the turbine tail, because that thing is huge) near its HEAD?? I even checked Black/White Kyurem, and they have that huge tail... near the butt area! Are the anime staff just too lazy to draw the silhouette of a Pokemon correctly, or is it just me being stupid instead?
It's Genesect, which I assuming this all may blend in with M16 since Genesect is supposed to be the showcased pokemon. And the think that looks like a turbine is a cannon on its back.

I am liking how this turning out from what I have seen. Although I would have liked to have seen more than just Ash Charizard. Like Gible... maybe since I think Gible could use some development like Phanphy got in BF.

Looks like TR got two new Pokemon, although I wished they would have stayed in Kanto.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old December 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I really hope there is a lot of fighting in this arc. Not like a normal battle, but like we had in Hoenn Groudon vs Kyogre and in Movie 1 and 2. I would really love to see Charizard and Dragonite team up.

And yes, I think that is suppose to be a prototype of Genesect in the hologram screen at the bottom.
Old December 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Khrysta

We don't even know if Ash is getting his old Pokemon back. Remeber, they had the part in the opening showing all of Ash's Pokemon while he was attending the league. He never used any of his old Pokemon. I don't think we can use the opening credits to speculate what will happen. This is the second time we see Ash's old Pokemon, won't be the first time they don't use them.

As for N's involvement. I can see N traveling with Ash for a while and on the run from Neo Plasma or just on his travel journey for rediscovery. Ghetsis is after N cause N can stop him or something and N tries to stop Ghetsis from awakening Reshiram. They don't but N and Reshiram bond and thwart Ghetsis.

There are many plays that they could follow and I know mine isn't likely. Just something I'm kinda hopin for.
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
Ohhhh right, Genesect! That guy completely slipped my mind; I even KNOW about Genesect's movie announcement... /facepalm

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ash's other Pokemon in this saga. I have a feeling they put Charizard in the poster just to attract people to watch the anime, especially those Charizard fanboys. Whether he'll actually make an appearance is up to if the writers are nice about it or not...
I mostly really want to seeing Torterra and other wasted DP Pokemon in the expense of Infernape and Pikachu, because man, they need better treatment other than getting dealt with quicker than those two in the second-last league battle!

As for battles, seeing how they handled the Team Galactic arc okay, we at least shouldn't be disappointed by the action. At least, I hope...

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old December 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

:O!! A reason to get into the Pokemon anime again?? I noticed in the trailer the anime now has a remix of the opening scene for BW, but I haven't watched much of the BW anime, so don't know if that was in there already. Suits N, though. Can't really comment on much else though because I've been out of it for so long, but I'll definitely be watching the first episode of Episode N, at least!

Edit: I wonder if they're going to keep N's "weird/strange" personality in the anime. The part where he's staring up at Ash is a bit creepy, but I wonder if that's it.

Last edited by Jorah; December 8th, 2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Edit: I wonder if they're going to keep N's "weird/strange" personality in the anime. The part where he's staring up at Ash is a bit creepy, but I wonder if that's it.
Well... it's N =D It's obvious, it's N :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Here's another trailer for the N Episode. Not sure if this video will stay up so if it ends up getting knocked down I'll summarize it. But 'til then...

Spoiler:
K so meets N at a battle stadium. Whether it's Unova League or somewhere else still seems questionable. Then we have Team Rocket nonsense with their new Pokemon. Oh, and flashbacks. How fun! Also we have N being awesome and blocking an attack for Snivy and Axew. I think this might be a pretty fun beginning to a interesting Saga, especially how N says 'Pokemon Battle'.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links