The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 595 69.92%
Alright! 132 15.51%
Average 58 6.82%
Awful.. 16 1.88%
Abomination.... 50 5.88%
Voters: 851. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 20th, 2012 (03:26 PM).
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HagiruSato View Post
How were you able to make Eevee follow you?
It is automaticly done as long as you have the right update do you have 7.1 which is the current one.
Old September 20th, 2012 (04:33 PM).
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

hopefully more updates happen soon
Old September 21st, 2012 (10:18 AM).
Shuray
Unhatched Egg

ow man, those FF songs =/ I HAD TO DOWNLOAD AFTER HEARING
Old September 28th, 2012 (08:17 PM).
jfru36
Unhatched Egg

This is awesome!! Maybe with the saves you could take a pic of where on the map they are during the save and have that show up on the load screen / as well as the party pictures
Old October 8th, 2012 (07:39 PM).
Dragenrder
Unhatched Egg

Just finished yesterday, the storyline s good, and i love it's retro graphics! Your sense of humor is amazing with this game. You sir, are quite a wizard with this program of yours!

I Eagerly await the next release of this fantastic game! Best one ive played yet. (it was a bit buggy, (never could get the Flux Capacitor to Oak ") but it's an Alpha version, and the bugs weren't terrible at all! Ya!)
3/6 Pokemon
Pokemon Fire Red
The One that got Away
Team Pending

Pokemon Ruby

Hacks I Support

Old October 11th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

woo been a while since i've been on the forums. lol well. still loving the game. got my friend to download the game on his tiny baby notebook laptop thingy. lol. he loves it.
Old October 13th, 2012 (06:25 AM).
S-25

To cut a long story short: It's great.

The story's interesting, the retro graphics work well with the 2k3 and I really like your humour.

Anyway there are some "bugs" you should fix:

Earth Crystal Problem:
The imo worst bug I found so far. After you obtain an Earth Crystal (refining Item), and try to refine it, it won't vanish. This means in fact you can have an indefinite amount (well, not quite, let's say until you get bored) of TM Terra Rift, Dig and Earthquake.

Flux Capacitor Delivery
As Dragenrder said it is not possible to deliver it to Oak. Instead, you can have 99 of those if you want them. ^-^

Geodude, Graveler, Golem
This was mentioned before, too, I think. You mixed them up at a few points in the game.
If you take a look at the Geodude you defeated at the PC, it's showing a Golem, not a Geodude.

Weedle + Limit Break
I don't know if it is in every case but wild Weedles Lv4 do always attack with Limit Break for a reason I do not know. xD

Manman2000 -> -6 HP
Don't know if it is a bug but why does it have sometimes negative HP?

Other stuff mentioned before.

I'm very interested in this game. Please keep going! :3
Old November 2nd, 2012 (03:49 AM).
Azurus
Ancient Absol

Nature: Modest
According to your blog, you will just be releasing version 0.8 by the end of the year instead of the segments? Awesome news indeed. I really enjoy this RPG, minor bugs aside, looking forward to more of this.
Old November 14th, 2012 (07:42 PM). Edited November 15th, 2012 by dooxer.
dooxer
42 or not 42

Nature: Quiet
found and finished the game so far yesterday xD got an imgur album of a few bugs I noted. in summary:

-Jolteon occasionally warps somewhere or gets stuck somehow. yet to notice it with other evolutions. maybe its just me. (EDIT happened again with vaporeon)

-girl in imbibo lake is stuck in trees, forces you to reload

-had to reload and do connecting caves puzzle when it did nothing the first time.

-sprite mix-up in dialogues.

-(undocumented) when fighting Lion, I seemed to be doing multiple 300s after poisoning him with poison sting... every attack would register, then a 300 would appear after.

all in all, the game is incredible. the combat can be fast paced at times, and speed means so much more now. I honestly cannot wait for the next segment!

edit: decided to look around after the end of bate, 2 more bugs:

-Almost all corrupt pokemon previously where hard, awesome battle. Fighting flaffy though seemed too easy, and while the abra was a nice touch it was also a little meh (maybe it was just me missing it from before). as for the sprite, cant even be sure if the sprite for flaffy was intentional or not, but if so I LOVE the turn for a properly glitched/corrupt look instead of what passes for dark pokemon in pokemon XD.

-if we are not meant to fight the master in the body and mind challenges, maybe make him refuse to fight you until you have 5 badges so as to not get a "no party found" error

-There are no monster fights in resta cave and Mt Sitor.

(screenshots of added example at end of linked imgur album, http://imgur.com/a/s41vZ )
Old November 20th, 2012 (07:42 AM).
Pinta77
Swadloon Trainer
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
It looks neat. I'll try it out. I never thought i'd see triple battles in a Gen 2 looking game! Very nice. And it is odd that eevee changes forms, but that' interesting too.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old November 25th, 2012 (03:12 AM).
Azurus
Ancient Absol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooxer View Post
-girl in imbibo lake is stuck in trees, forces you to reload

-(undocumented) when fighting Lion, I seemed to be doing multiple 300s after poisoning him with poison sting... every attack would register, then a 300 would appear after.

-if we are not meant to fight the master in the body and mind challenges, maybe make him refuse to fight you until you have 5 badges so as to not get a "no party found" error
just go up to her so as to be adjacent, she won't glitch then.

The poison seems to kick in at the end of every combatants attack phase, so if you have a party of 4 and you poison one opponent and your party gets 2 attacks each and the enemy gets 1 turn, the poisoned victim will have taken 9 turns of poison damage. I think this should be corrected and just deal damage every few ticks of in-battle time.

If he's going to do that, he might as well just put in a proper team for the game to reference, fighting that guy with level 30 pokemon is fun. At 5 badges it's too easy.
Old December 1st, 2012 (07:15 PM).
vudw
Nocturnal Insomnia

Send a message via Skype™ to vudw
I haven't played this since Version 0.5 over a year ago. Looking forward to trying it out again, as the first time I enjoyed it so much I burnt myself out amidst getting pulled into the realities of life. I do recall there were a few bugs I experienced myself, but it was still a very enjoyable experience, and something new from what I'm generally seeing, with a hint of nostalgia.~
Old December 2nd, 2012 (06:06 AM).
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Is DarkDoom still active?
I like the game aswell. I only SPEE v2.5 though
I might upgrade
Old December 2nd, 2012 (02:34 PM).
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Yes, it's definetly still active, I've been working on the game a lot in the last few weeks. adding new features, and really nailing down the storyline.

I will be releasing a v0.7b soon, hopefully before the end of the month, but im not exactly sure.

While v0.7a focused mainly on the rebalance, 0.7b will focus on accessibility and polish. Im jam packing the game with tutorials so veterans and rookies alike will be able to grasp the new mechanics included in the game.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (03:03 PM).
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
is 0.7b the length 0.6 was? or the same length as 7a, i believe you shortened it abit, so the later stages of the game could be refined more?
Old December 2nd, 2012 (05:24 PM).
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
It looks really cool. I just love eevees and eeveelutions so I'll try it out in a few weeks.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (05:49 PM).
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I tried downloading 0.7a but I couldn't get to your site. Not sure if it's just me or not but if it isn't it'd be great if you could upload it as an attachment to PC so I can give the game a go. :3

| relic castle - coming soon |
Old December 2nd, 2012 (09:06 PM).
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
is 0.7b the length 0.6 was? or the same length as 7a, i believe you shortened it abit, so the later stages of the game could be refined more?
Unfortunately, no. v0.7b will go up to the 2nd hypervisor, Basically goes up to the 5th gym badge.
0.7c, whenever that comes out, should go up to v6. but with all the upgrades the new versions bring.

The reason I did the whole 0.7 update was because I wanted to polish up the game. this included rewriting most of the dialouge, and rebalancing the game. because i found v0.6 becoming mundanely boring. It ended up taking a lot more effort that i initially expected (it's really mind numbing going over old content) so i decided to split it up into 3, since it would take so damn long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mononoke Hime View Post
It looks really cool. I just love eevees and eeveelutions so I'll try it out in a few weeks.
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
I tried downloading 0.7a but I couldn't get to your site. Not sure if it's just me or not but if it isn't it'd be great if you could upload it as an attachment to PC so I can give the game a go. :3
Ah, yeah, I had to move to a new address, because my old domain name expired. got a new address now and redesigning the site right now. But the download page *should* work now.

0.7a download

If i were you, I'd probably wait until 0.7b, as it has some new stuff that you'd have to start a new game to see. It's mainly just story stuff though, but there are a few annoying bugs that it fixes too.
Old December 3rd, 2012 (05:43 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Humanoreo.
Humanoreo

I was very reluctant to play this game, but i finally started and I love it!
But just now I got stuck in a spot. I came out of the cave near imbibo lake. There is a women in the trees on this route and when I walked past her while i was walking right beside the water and I froze.(If I walk near the tree It starts the battle) I can still equip my bike and go through the menu, I just cant move.

Old December 9th, 2012 (09:58 PM).
Number Infinity
Equal to Zero

Man, I remember this game haven't played it in a year or so.
On another, note I do think you should add optional cities, areas, and other stuff because that would make it 20% cooler...
Old December 12th, 2012 (05:04 AM).
Guardian Eevee X
Legendary Figure

Nature: Bashful
Hey Dark, it's been a while, I know you've been as busy as I have both game wise and rl, I thought Id pop in and say how awesome the game is and hopes for your big update to 0.7b comes out soon :D
Old December 24th, 2012 (01:28 PM).
excaknight
Unhatched Egg

The game is great, but I have one problem. When I save the game, it saves, but when I close the game out and come back later; I boot up the game and I'm given New Game or Quit Game. Continue (even though I saved) is grayed out and unusable. Help?
Old December 24th, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Azurus
Ancient Absol

@excaknight, try extracting and installing the game into a folder onto the desktop, I have similar problems with other games and that usually fixes that.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you as it is a unique problem that's been posted for this game.
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:51 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by xXxLugia.
xXxLugia
Togepi

Nature: Brave
Can I play it on Android phone?
Old January 4th, 2013 (10:55 AM).
Dragon-Tamer795

This game is one of the best I've played in a long time. The incredible. [S]ground/S] fourth-wall breaking story, the eight-way battling and the extroidinarily different method of obtaining pokémon (No pokéballs? Say WHAT?!)... Seriously, this game is... Well, I'd compare it to an island in a sea of mediocrity, but the fangames round here are genrally something else so I guess that isn't the best metaphor.

If you haven't done so already I seriously advise you to download this utterly incredible fangame. I'd wax lyrical about it, but my singing is trubbish.

So, onto the glitches and design flaws. First of all, it has to be said that this game is one of the very few that can pull of the "it's not a glitch, this is normal gameplay" so maybe this isn't a glitch, but... In the Otherworld, whenever you click a pokeball (that is, the non-corrupted versions) you get transported into a full screen of the code background and nothing else. Weird. :/

And... you can't heal in your bed? I don't mind the fact that you have to pay to use the pokécenters, but being faced with the message "Nah, I'm not tired" is REALLY iritating. Especially as your mum says you can. It isn't cruical, but I'd really apreciate it.

All in all though, Super Pokémon Eevee Edition is definately one to keep an eye on.

Yours, Dragon-Tamer795
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links