The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM
Appaloosa
Rapidash will beat everything!

Nature: Jolly
Hello my name is Appaloosa and Im a new member!I am so happy to become a member!My favorite pokemon are Rapidash,Ponyta,Growlith,Arcanine,and Venusaur.My favorite legendaries are Palkia and Entei. I hope to be a good member.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
A big welcome to the forum, Appaloosa~ it's great to see you here! :3 (Adorable avatar by the way; is that an earlier generation Rainbow Dash?)

Good to see you're happy to be a member, we'd be glad to have you here as well. n n I love the Ponyta line too, but sadly their movepools aren't too good so they were a little hard to use for me in gens 1-3 especially. D: But yeah, is there anything you hope to do while you're here on PC? We're a pretty huge forum so there should be lots of things to catch your interest, including off-topic discussions for those of us who want a break from talking about Pokemon or are just more into the off-topic aspect of the forum. Maybe you'd be interested in checking out some clubs (either Pokemon clubs or off-topic clubs) or just talking about the games in general?

You'll definitely be a good member I'm sure, as you seem like a very nice person! Just make sure to read through the official rules if you haven't done so already to ensure you avoid little mistakes. I'd love to chat with you if you like, so feel free to drop off a message anytime!

Enjoy your stay and see you around, yes? <3

Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Appaloosa
Rapidash will beat everything!

Im sure that I will love pokecommunity. and yes that is the older version of rainbow dash, i love the older ones. thank you for the welcoming, i appreciate it!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 02:20 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Pony Pony, Rainbow Dash <3
Hellowww there!
Nice to meet you, and a big welcom to you Appaloosa. I hope you will feel like home here.

Hell yeah! Arcanine and Ponyta,
Full of Grace, my favorite Fire-Type so far! I always used a Arcanine to use a fire type in each Generation. Espacially in B2 at the moment. Thank you GameFreak that I can get it earlier in the game <3
(Same thing in Crystal D: )

As Cirno, this is a big Community, and there are alot of things to do here, so feel free to take a look :3

I hope you will enjoy your stay here, if you need any help, just contact us, we'll be glad to help you! So don't be shy =D
If you want to chat, you can contact me, I don't bite so much *Rawr*

Kisses~

Old December 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Hey there, Appaloosa.

(Welcome to Apppppaaalllooosa!) Haha, I had to.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here. The forums shouldn't be too confusing/hard to grasp, and I'm sure you'll find your favorite section to post in soon.
See you around. :)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links