Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Questions & Feedback This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old December 1st, 2012 (07:13 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I don't know if this is just me being nitpicky/lazy or if anyone else agrees with me on this, but I think its really hard to get to the blog subscriptions page. You have to do this whole process of blog list ->blog control panel-> blog subscriptions, sometimes longer depending on the theme. Instead why not have a little panel for blog subscriptions.
Example:
Spoiler:
'
What do you guys think?
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old December 2nd, 2012 (07:22 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

I wasn't originally going to reply to this thread because I didn't have much else to say other than that I like this suggestion, which was why I liked your post, but the amount of requests to add things to drop down lists got me thinking.

What if there was a way that members can, on their own, have a custom drop down list with their own necessary links? While necessary to some, not everyone needs most of the links that we have in shortcuts bar and there are some people who would probably prefer to have links to easier access different areas of the forum.

If there was an option in our forum settings that allowed us to paste the link of a place on the forum into a new drop down in the navigation bar called User Links or something like that, I think that it would be used by a lot of members. There would be a limit to five (or more, depending on whatever someone decides), and the links that the member pastes into the text field would appear as "Link 1," "Link 2," etc. The areas on the forum are pretty self explanatory if you look at the URL of the destination, so it wouldn't be a necessity to add titles of their own that correlate the link so long as the status bar is viewable on a browser. The only problem is is that I have no idea how to implement it, and I'm not really sure if it's something that would be much importance to code. But I just thought it was worth mentioning, while we're on the subject of convenience.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (07:38 PM).
JayD
I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Yes, I had to go on the help section just to know how to subscribe to a blog. This would really help alot.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links