The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:34 AM
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind

Advertise here
Hello, Pokecommunity!

I'm... a... noob. Yeah. One of many. Break out the champagne showers.

I'm PROBABLY not going to be active much except *sigh* the ROM hack area. And it's likely that that won't even be the case until late 2013.

If you're a member of the forums, you'll probably recognize me.

Yeah, so... That's probably all I have to say for myself.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Gym Leader Whitney
Normal Type Gym Leader

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Gym Leader Whitney
Hi TaichiWind, I'm Whitney from Goldenrod, Im new here as well I hope to get along with you :3

http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic358122_2.gif
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

Welcome to our community!

Solstice is back. So why should you care? Because if you join it and set "Shizariger" as your Referrer, you will get my eternal love.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

Nature: Relaxed
Hey there...Welcome To PC...I like to introduce myself...My name's Chris...and I'm A rom hacker and a Beginner Detective...I like to become Detective like Sherlock Holmes and Detective Conan....The two of them were my idol...xD...Well...enjoy yourself here in PC...Hope you will find something fun here...xD...If you need friends to chat..Just leave me a PM..I'll reply as soon as possible...

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:01 AM
MellowJello
Unhatched Egg

Hey TaichiWind!!! Welcome to PC! Please make yourself comfortable! If you have any questions at all about anything or need help, do not hesitate to ask the Pokecommunity!

Last edited by MellowJello; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Font too big XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here