The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.

Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Chip
FC:
IGN:

I do anything for that darkrai. ANYTHING! Does it know dream eater? Is he totally legal? I want to join competitions with it.
Old November 27th, 2012, 04:17 PM
SuperSnivy
FC: 0087-2483-8327
IGN:

I'm interested in the Shiny Charmander. I can offer a Lv. 40 Female UT Dream Radar Riolu (hidden ability: Prankster) for it. Give me a PM if you want to trade.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
AnnabellaEverfree
FC:
IGN:

Want: Female Dreamworld Eevee
Offer: Shiny Suicune, Raikou, or Entei from the event, zorua with extrasensory, dreamworld tangela, female oshawott with air slash, shint lv. 100 Luxray
Friend Code: White - 3396 8369 2659
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:07 PM
skywolf
FC:
IGN:

What would you want for the meloetta
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Dragonmage
FC:
IGN:

I'd like the shiny Charmander, assuming it's untouched. What would you like for it, also, how are it's IVs/nature?
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
RivalGator
FC:
IGN:

I am interested in Meloetta. I have a couple legendaries and two of the Rejis and an Uxie. Is that okay? Let me know.
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Elite Four Lucian
FC:
IGN:

Hey, I see you have quiet the Trade Thread, so I am offering to make you a logo and some userbars for your shop, if interested, PM with the details :)
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM
ForeverTorterra
FC:
IGN:

Is your Meloetta for sure legit? Sorry, i'm just terrified of hacked pokemon. Well if it is completely legit, would you be willing to trade her for a shiny tangela or tentacruel?
Old December 24th, 2012, 06:07 PM
MelchiorFlyer
FC:
IGN:

How would you like a Cranidos? I'll trade it to you for this:
Shiny Rayquaza Lvl 70

This is my Black FC: 2495 2895 0189 in-game name is Nialler
My Diamond FC is in my siggy. I hope you don't need my HG code.

EDIT: VM me when your ready!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links