The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

View Poll Results: Should Spongebob sqaure pants be a rival?
No doubt about it! 2 12.50%
Yes, but not a constant rival. 5 31.25%
Maybe one encounter. 1 6.25%
No. 3 18.75%
Not at all are you stupid? 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 17th, 2012, 05:53 AM
M.L
Busy atm

Well i may need your help (for a different game) but as of now im very busy and progress is slow.
Thank you for being dedicated
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Soul Saint
Ghost~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
If you need me, just PM me then man. Should be around.
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:53 AM
M.L
Busy atm

Im sorry I had left for a while but for now im back and starting fresh. I am re-creating Pokemon orange Islands and i really need help please sign up and help me create this game!
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:05 PM
M.L
Busy atm

Ohk so i am reviving my thread as I am back now, and i can actually do stuff i am removing everyone from the team as i haven't heard from any of you guys except one. So please re-apply if you want to be back on and i am editing the thread as i have redone a lot of things!
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
Job: Mapper
Skill: Mapper
Proof: I have no proof to show as this would be my first hack I've ever been involved with and I just want to get my foot in the door and gain experience.

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links