Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here

Bargains/Vouchers/Sales Thread

In this thread, you can share the gaming deals that are going around, whether it is a big Steam sale, a new offer on consoles/games/accessory or anything to do with Video Games, you can share them here.

If you post in here, please operate under the following rules:

No advertising
This might seem like a bit of an odd rule, but I mean don't spam a company or website endlessly; if they have a good deal, tell us about it and why.
Who is it for?
Some offers might only be for certain consoles and parts of the world, so please state who is eligible.
All PC wide rules apply
Because why wouldn't they! :3

This is here for the community to share the load on good offers and deals they have found, so it is a tool for you guys; use it as you like under the rules, but if it is abused, it will be taken away.

I will try and have a 'Deal of the -insert amount of time here-' at a later date.

PSN+
Catherine
The Cave
XCOM
Gravity Rush
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD (YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE GET IT NOW)

Last edited by Alinthea; June 20th, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:57 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

There's currently a small Steam Sale on. 5 or so days left!

Some notable games up for grabs. In light of the new Big Picture functionality released. If you're a joypad gamer like me, there's some good games on sale which are compatible with them!

Last edited by abnegation; December 5th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Draegast
Unhatched Egg

humble thq bundle 1 dollar for some of thq's best games just google humblebundle i cant post links
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:31 AM
abnegation
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draegast View Post
humble thq bundle 1 dollar for some of thq's best games just google humblebundle i cant post links
Yep! I totally forgot about this. I bought it this week. 7 days left on that one.

THQ Humble Bundle, 6 games for $1 including their soundtracks, or say $5.60 or so and get Saints Row: The Third also. I'd advise signing up to their newsletter, the deals they do are great! Might I add that the current deal includes Steam keys so they can each be activated. I paid the $5.60 for the Saints Row also, totally worth it.
Old December 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Mr. Magius
  
Community Supporter Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post
Yep! I totally forgot about this. I bought it this week. 7 days left on that one.

THQ Humble Bundle, 6 games for $1 including their soundtracks, or say $5.60 or so and get Saints Row: The Third also. I'd advise signing up to their newsletter, the deals they do are great! Might I add that the current deal includes Steam keys so they can each be activated. I paid the $5.60 for the Saints Row also, totally worth it.
Yeah wow, thanks for telling me! Bought this on the spot :D
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draegast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post

Thank you to Draegast and Gav for bringing this to our attention; I also baught this on the spot! :3
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:38 AM
abnegation
Community Supporter

For anyone interested, the THQ Humble Bundle added two more games. If you already paid for the Bundle you can redeem the new games from the same page you got your Steam keys on.
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
The image in the thread starter is from this sale.

Up to 50% off games at GAME!

This includes games such as; Halo 4, Hitman: Absolution, Dishonored, MoH: Warfighter. It is a phenomenal sale so I wouldn't miss out. :3

Last edited by Mr. Avocado; December 10th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM
abnegation
Community Supporter

http://www.humblebundle.com/
The 7th Indie Bundle is up. Some interesting titles there. Again, pay what you like and get all those games, pay over the average amount and get two more. 2 weeks left on it. Enjoy!
Old December 20th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
OH BOY PREPARE YOUR WALLETS

The Steam Holiday Sale has begun, and is on until January 5th. There's new deals everyday, every few hours, and a community chosen deal. Truly this is a time to buy some games you'll never play. Head on over to the Steam Store!
I saw this a bit earlier on, it is an amazing sale! Thanks for bringing this up :D

I've already bought all the Hitman stuff so I'm good for this sale. Borderlands 2 stuff I already got so I'm set and waiting 'till the next offer is up :3
Old December 20th, 2012, 01:15 PM
abnegation
Community Supporter

HO BOY IF ONLY I HAD MONEY. I was waiting for the Steam Sale all Winter, then waited for someone to throw it in here haha.

Also http://www.gog.com/ are having a sale. Some good deals in there. I highly recommend whipping up The Witcher 2.
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Is it bad that my biggest concern is getting the Winter Sale badge? :(

One thing on my wishlist is 99 cents now...I should probably buy it.
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:44 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dick Smith, in Australia, has many video games, consoles and accessories on clearance at the moment. Such as the 3DS console for $119 and Mario Party 9 for $30
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Origin are doing 66% off Capcom titles, and there are some good games thrown in there if anyone is interested.

Also, Steam are doing 75% off a popular, top-selling game every day. The current game, Terraria, is almost up, so if that game doesn't interest you at £1.49 then you can wait a few hours for the next offer to be up.

Steam also have some Midweek Madness sales which includes; 50% off Lego LoTR and 75% off Sims 3. There are other games thrown around Steam on sale so it's worth checking it out.

Last edited by Mr. Avocado; January 23rd, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
It's a bit of a small deal, but Ni no Kuni was released yesterday in North America and it's $55 on PSN as opposed to $60.

If you're extremely cheap like I am, then this is really worth it because it's such a good game.
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Ohhh, snazzy deal!

Tomb Raider series (9 TR games!) is 75% off on Steam today. Also if you pre-purchase Tomb Raider today you get 25% off the Square Enix Hit Collection. :3
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Today, Best Buy's Deal of the Day offers Borderlands 2 for PS3 and Xbox 360 for $32.99 plus free shipping.
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Today Best Buy has Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 on sale for $14.99 a piece with free shipping.

B2: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pok%26%2...%202&lp=2&cp=1

W2: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pok%26%2...%202&lp=1&cp=1

PS: Not sure if this would go here or B2W2... move if needed. :<
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Thought I'd mention it if you didn't see it on the recent Nintendo Direct, but if you're in Europe, Ocarina of Time 3D on the eShop is on at a discounted price of £19.99 instead of the usual £39.99, but it only lasts until the 21st.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
For a limited time only, Steam is selling the PC release of Brutal Legend for 25% off its regular price, making it $15.00, and includes early access to the multiplayer beta and two promotional items for Team Fortress 2. The game itself will unlock in two weeks, more or less, but the pre-purchase is a deal worth springing for.
Signature made by R a c h e l
Old February 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstempl...1312731&loc=01
Best buy sale of all PS2 games for 99cents, in store only.
Old March 5th, 2013, 01:19 PM
abnegation
Community Supporter

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Fifth Humble Bundle is up, indie games, once again, pay x amount and get the etxra two, pay more than $1 and you get Steam keys. Have fun!
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Because this needs updating.. a bunch of steam games on sale including:
Far Cry 3, Max Payne, Football Manager 2013, some ARMA games, and more!

http://store.steampowered.com/search...cials=1&page=1

Also..

SLEEPING DOGS IS 75% OFF
http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/

£7.49/$9.99/etc
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
These are for North America. Unless these are just hoaxes/rumors, the Pikachu 3DS XL will be; at launch; for a limited time $159.99 at Target and $149.99 at Toysrus:

Target
Spoiler:

Toysrus
Spoiler:
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].

Last edited by tabor62; March 19th, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: oopsie
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
From today until the 29th there is a Spring Sale on Steam exclusively for indie games, hundreds upon hundreds of them.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/indie_spring2013

A lot of good deals here, I recommend checking it out. If there's an indie game that you want, it's probably on sale.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here