The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Tokimonster666
Unhatched Egg

Hi there.
I'm Tokimonster or Toki for short.
I do have a real name. No you don't get to know it X3

I'm a friendly person, down to earth and from time to time a little hyper.
I'm of the female sex. if that makes any sort of difference ( idk im just stating facts)
I like to breed battling is a lot of fun but i really enjoy using pokemon as a way to meet new people, and the battling aspect just doesn't do it for me. sounds a little corny i know but, meh!

Anyway i'm currently going through a HG run.
Haven't got B2 yet still on B1 :\

But blah blah blah.
lets be friends :3
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hey Toki, welcome to PC! :D Great to meet you!

Friendly and down to earth? Those are some of the best kinds of people, seems like you'll be fitting in here well. :3 I'm sure the Battle Center section would be for you if you like battling, a lot of others are into it as well! NU seems to be the most popular here on PC. I actually recently got into it as well, it's really fun~ maybe you can join our official Pokemon Showdown server sometime too? We should totally battle sometime!

But ooh, you should try Black/White 2 when you can, I'm still fangirling over them even now. <3 The story was amazing and it's worth every penny! When it comes to HG/SS, the Pokeathlon was the most addicting in my opinion. You should drop by all the 4th/5th gen discussions too, a lot of other fans of those gens are always chatting and posting up new topics, buut that's just a suggestion, of course.

Go and explore here if you haven't already and enjoy your stay! I'll be seeing you around, yes?

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Hello Toki!
What a nice and cute username you have here.
At first, I wish you a big welcome to you to our wonderful Community!

You're of the female sex? GUYZZ HIDE YOURSELF NOW!
*Facepalm*
There is no problem, don't worry. You, Cirno and me are girls. And many others are girls in there! :3

Oooh. As Cirno said, you should to play B2/W2 one day. I'm just at the beginning (Just get my third badge) and I'm really enjoying it like crazy. And I think I have many things to see more!
You can go to the fifth generation if you want to see what updates that dev' added to these games. Or even in a new internet page, like bulbapedia serebii etc... .

Anyway, that's all for me, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends.
If you need any help, just ask, we'll be glad to help you.

See youuu~

Old December 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokimonster666 View Post
Hi there.
I'm Tokimonster or Toki for short.
I do have a real name. No you don't get to know it X3

I'm a friendly person, down to earth and from time to time a little hyper.
I'm of the female sex. if that makes any sort of difference ( idk im just stating facts)
I like to breed battling is a lot of fun but i really enjoy using pokemon as a way to meet new people, and the battling aspect just doesn't do it for me. sounds a little corny i know but, meh!

Anyway i'm currently going through a HG run.
Haven't got B2 yet still on B1 :\

But blah blah blah.
lets be friends :3
Hi Toki, and welcome.

A girl, huh? I thought you were male at first cos of your name. But yeah you got me there. Like Galoria and Cirno, I'm also female and I'm 20. Call me Hikari (or Hika for short) if you want.

You should definitely play B2/W2 someday, I have yet to do so but I'm currently on my original Black like you are. You're playing HeartGold? Definitely check out Fourth Generation Games if you have the time, I hang out there a bit. I played SoulSilver and it gave me that nostalgia hit I never got to experience.

Well, enjoy it here and feel free to VM me or a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old December 5th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Hi there! I agree, the pokemon combat can get annoying once you're on your sixth hundred trainer (like me, don't mean to brag). I'm a huge fan of Hilda, don't know why, she is just so tomboyish and cute ^.^ Females rule!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links