The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Draegast
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hi guys first I want to say I'm in no ways a Pokemon guru I'm meerly a commentator but I thought you guys of anyone would take interest in this. I'm sure some of you have heard about this independant devloper, a man by the name of Nilllzz has developed a 3d first person/3rd person pokemon game based off silver and gold for the super nintendo.

I did a first look of it which you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32g8DoTf0U <<embedding seems to be messed up for now so here link

What do you guys think of it, do you think this could turn into somthing? Me personally if he can change a few things I think it will be pretty cool!
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:09 AM
chella182
Drowzee

Nature: Rash
I was so excited for this (someone posted about it on my Facebook wall yesterday), however I've just watched the video and I got motion sick from watching him play it, so I mightn't be able to play it myself I'll still give it a go, though, 'cause it looks like an awesome idea & I want to see how the whole thing looks.

Old December 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Pizzey
Shutter-Shaded Minccino

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to Pizzey
Woah :D This is so awesome! And just one guy did all of that?

I may or may not play it. Depends on how much time I have. Plus I tend to enjoy playing on cartridges more. I can see younger Pokemon fans playing this more (like 10-14 yrs old) just because they most likely haven't played the older generations and this would seem more fun than the GBC version.
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I like the idea of the concept, but I'm really not a fan of first person games, so I don't think I would play this. From what I saw, the world looked very reminiscent of the Minecraft style, but it was nice to see that everything was placed in the exact same spots as the originals.
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Moving this on over to Pokemon Gaming Central ~
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
OMG! ITS A 3D VERSION OF MY FAVOURITE POKEMON GAME!

I love G/S/C the most, but to be honest, I don't think I will play it, but this should serve as an inspiration to Gamefreak that Pokemon games can be 3D, they just need to do all those 3D models and the game will be a hit. But I doubt this will happen, unless the game will change its battle style like the ones you see in games like other RPGs where its action to take advantage of the 3D engine. That would be amazing though.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old December 8th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Draegast
Unhatched Egg

yeah it's still pretty buggy I'mma wait until its more streamlined to play more of it
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Number Infinity
Equal to Zero

Look's pretty cool... but I think I'll pass. If Its just a 3D version of Pokemon Gold/Silver I'll probably only play it if the sixth generation games disappoint and that probably won't happen so... well it's the thought that counts.
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:52 AM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Nature: Relaxed
I don't like the way the battles look on it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here