The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 22nd, 2012, 01:19 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklmc5 View Post
I need some help with the download...I don't know where to download it to. I tried IE but it closes the page as soon as it comes on. Please help, I really want to play this game!
The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too

Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!
Old November 29th, 2012, 05:15 AM
CoolName91
Unhatched Egg

No one's been on here in a week it seems, so hopefully I can get an answer lol. Does anyone know where/if I can get a dawn stone on Fuligin? I'd hate to have to abandon my level 51 Misdreavus. Thank you ahead of time.
Old November 29th, 2012, 06:51 PM
yaboimarvo
Unhatched Egg

I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?
Old November 29th, 2012, 10:11 PM
CoolName91
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboimarvo View Post
I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?
They shouldn't disappear, but to get your brother to show you have to go through the route above that city until you reach Bill's house, then go in and talk to him. Then when you go back, your brother should be in the big parking lot thing. Talk to him and you'll get arrested
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

I am repeating the question again about my problem? Anyone know what to do?
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too

Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!
After you complete the Safari Zone mission, you can then fight the Rem City gym leader
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Twinkle-Chamst
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
I only need one more badge :D
I'm doing a nuzlocke, so it had been quite difficult with the whole "gradually increasing difficulty". I have lost 7 pokemon by now, but it's been quite enjoyable.
Great game anyway /thumbs up

-I SUPPORT-

Old December 5th, 2012, 11:50 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
After you complete the Safari Zone mission, you can then fight the Rem City gym leader
Hey thanks for the answer Slew and ir feels great to see you are back. lol I already found the way next but thanks again anyway.:D
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Meloetta24
Creator of Red Ruby!

Nature: Timid
Waa. I got lost. I went to to train Crater Cave then i exited to the Route 5. How am I suppose to go back? Crater cave is a long way goooo..

Creator of Pokemon Red Ruby!
I need TEAM!! Editor (Text box,Grass animations) Scripter, Mapper, Storyliner and Tileset editor!!! (Scripter!! i need it most.)
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:23 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloetta24 View Post
Waa. I got lost. I went to to train Crater Cave then i exited to the Route 5. How am I suppose to go back? Crater cave is a long way goooo..
You must have FLY HM by now or did you forget to take it?
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Serome17
Unhatched Egg

Hey, where can i find the TM shadow ball?? Really need it.
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serome17 View Post
Hey, where can i find the TM shadow ball?? Really need it.
Just play the game silly. i am sure you will find it eventually. As the posts come after a long time so I am sure no one knows where it is. Try the Department Store for instance. Maybe it is in there
Old December 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Serome17
Unhatched Egg

God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:39 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.
Let me check and help you if I could find it. I also have played the game till Safari Zone.But seeing this that you also tried hard to get it I could also be not so lucky
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Serome17
Unhatched Egg

Thank you. Question tho, y did u only play til safari zone???
Old December 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Thank you. Question tho, y did u only play til safari zone???
I played other hacks from that time also because Safari Zone comes at last town according to winning badges direction
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
DEadman227
Unhatched Egg

Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.
Old December 19th, 2012, 05:30 PM
crcanik
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
Thanks in advance.
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:15 PM
delta4873

How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?

Last edited by delta4873; December 19th, 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:16 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEadman227 View Post
Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.
What sort of help are you needing. I offer my services to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcanik View Post
Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta4873 View Post
How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?
You play hacks on emulators like VBA on PC by patching it with programs like Lunar IPS

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 19th, 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 20th, 2012, 02:38 AM
crcanik
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release
Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcanik View Post
Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.
I meant that there is no location guide for the hack. I know that the hack is great with that hilarious stuff and all. you should have read my posts carefully without being rude.
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM
SafeAwesomeSauce
Unhatched Egg

Hey, i'm new to roms and such and i only know about .gba roms, what do i do to .ips files? D:
Old December 25th, 2012, 11:16 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeAwesomeSauce View Post
Hey, i'm new to roms and such and i only know about .gba roms, what do i do to .ips files? D:
Patch the IPS file with compatible ROM (FireRed in this case) using Lunar IPS programe and play it via VBA emulator
Old December 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
SuperLaluigi
I am Firn My Lazar!!!!

Nature: Bold
i found a bug when after beatring the first gym you try to go to route 3 you will sea a scientist press enter and stuff but then you get controll of him wierd happend to me...

LUIGI(HunTER)

lol i can play hacks but i cant make em
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here