The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
SoraTheTruth

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZeno96 View Post
First topic updated!!!
Now we are working for beta 2 and for the english translation, enjoy!

woot can't wait to see it in english it's already good, if i can understand the story i bet its even more epic
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
I love how you put this like a book with chapters. I can't wait for Beta 2!
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:10 AM
jarvis96

Please release the beta 2. I want to play this game i finish the Beta 1. This game is like the Light Platinum I play but when its finish I thing this game is better.

PLEASE RELEASE BEFORE CHRISTMAS :-)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :-)

RATING: 5 star
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:03 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Yay i just downloaded the beta and it has blown me away iam looking forward to seein this hack complete :D..... also im looking forward for the english version.Sadly the game does not work on gameboid which is an emulator for android mobiiles i hope the next release would work on android phones

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by slim spazzy; December 5th, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:56 AM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
this hack is amazing it blown my mind. i love how creative you are with this hack and cant wait until it translated and cant wait until beta 2 and after beta 2 come out can we continue were we left off or do we start all over again. thank for making this amazing hack
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:57 AM
baby dialga

Nature: Calm
Great game can't wait for full game.

My deviantart:- http://babydialga.deviantart.com/

Old December 11th, 2012, 06:13 AM
njnetsfan
Unhatched Egg

not sure how to patch/play this one? its not in .ips or .ups. Not sure what a .7z file is. it says its a PCSX file type also... isnt that for playstation?
Old December 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetsfan View Post
not sure how to patch/play this one? its not in .ips or .ups. Not sure what a .7z file is. it says its a PCSX file type also... isnt that for playstation?
Since it is compressed it has to be in Zz form.... just extract the rar or zip file to a folder and you will get the gba form :D

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Wynchester
Legendary Trainer

Well... this definitely looks good! In fact... I think I will test this out in Italian so I can get the full effect of the original. So far, from what I have seen... Masterful work. Can't wait to try it out, friend. Grazie!
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
Old December 18th, 2012, 03:59 PM
UtopiaRay
Pokemon Champion

I saw this hack on RHO, It's amazing i love how you made custom sprites and added mugshots before a battle! Really graphical for a Ruby hack! I expect a lot of exiting events!
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:18 AM
KazukoHimura
I'm not a punching bag!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to KazukoHimura
I am looking forward to this hack big time. A buddy of mine is probably going to play it both in English and untranslated (long story why both)
Huge gijinka fan, and addicted to lab-based stories with them.
My OC is Kazuko Himura, and I swear to god she's an animated actor with a black hole for a stomach.
Old January 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Midnite

Wicked i have started playing and its very good even if i cant understand it i love the graphics you are very good at them

Click My egg to help it hach plz and my pokemon.
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
This is a very cool hack!! You've done amazing work with your game, though i won't play it until it's complete... Good luck
Old January 25th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter

This looks amazing! I have a question for you though, nothing bad. c;
Will you be using the Menu I seen on your youtube channel about a year ago?

Coming soon...
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
PokemonMaster013

Has this hack been completed if not can someone notify me when it is?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Nature: Jolly
PokemonMaster013, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

TheZeno96, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here