• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wish I lived in a place with more tranportation options. There really isnt much where I am now but Id like to move to the city at some point where there is more. I wouldnt mind riding a bus or such.

Years
I'm so glad to live in a city where the only options aren't either car or bus XD

And I'd always go for cold as you can just get more and more clothes until you stop feeling it, whereas humid heat... I have to go through that every summer and it can get veeeery annoying XD

Wait a second. You couldn't stop complaining about the cold when you were over here LOL! Geeez I don't even want to know how much whining you would do in the heat rofl.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Riding on a bus sucks. Riding on a train/trolley, however, it's so much funner. Especially when riding by the bay in San Diego. :D

Speaking of cars, I really want one sometime in the future because I'm getting tired of using my mom's old truck.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Am I the only one who really doesn't mind public transportation such as the bus...? If I have a choice and if the bus can go to where I want to go, I'll rather take the bus than drive =/

Years
I would always prefer a bus to driving if it took the same amount of time, but the bus sometimes carries... weird people. Like people who don't understand the concept of personal space.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I wouldn't wanna drive, I'm way too nervous something might happen and I don't pay enough attention lol. But riding to school tomorrow is gonna be a pain because it's gonna snow tonight :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Luckyyyy, my school isn't far but it's still 20 minutes of intensely riding a bike and it's exhausting haha.

Years
Mine is a 35-45 minute drive depending on traffic. But I can arrive whenever I want within reason. I've been to the office at 9:20 before and it's not a problem as long as I get my work done. I've also left at 15:00 hours before a few times.

Years
I walk to school every day, 30 minutes. At this time of year, I hope to be walking through streets full of snow but knowing England, schools would close at the sight of snow. I don't mind public transport, I need to get more used to using the train anyway because it's the easiest way around especially in my area.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Mine is a 35-45 minute drive depending on traffic. But I can arrive whenever I want within reason. I've been to the office at 9:20 before and it's not a problem as long as I get my work done. I've also left at 15:00 hours before a few times.

Yeah same with me :3 Yay flexihours~

;_; even though the walk is only like 5 minutes or two minutes or whatever.. I just hate the cold and hate venturing out ;o;...

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
YES. Took the bus for 2.5 years in high school, never again. Our bus stop was the first stop, so it always came the earliest (6:45am), and every time it snowed, It was late. xD
I don't take the bus, but I see it go by everyday. Even still, I'm the last stop and it gets here at 6:15 or so. >.>
I carpool with some friends (since I can't drive yet) every morning and its about a 15-20 drive to my school.

I live in Canada, its snowing as I type :P

And rain <<< snow. Main reason I could never live in England. :(
I agree. Snow is way better than rain, unless its like slushy snow. Then you get the worst of both worlds. Fluffy snow is the best though. :)

Years
Yeah same with me :3 Yay flexihours~

;_; even though the walk is only like 5 minutes or two minutes or whatever.. I just hate the cold and hate venturing out ;o;...

It's freaking brilliant I know. But I also have the flexibility of working from home as well :p

Not that it matters to you since you're so close to work anyway, haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Ahh I can't work at home but it's ok! I like going into work :3 I like my co-workers <3 They are all awesomesauces :3
A couple of them urged me to join the gym and now I have! I went yesterday (cardio) and today (weights :3)..

*buffs up*

:c though tbh I feel like my bust is getting smaller and nowhere else.. not on my arms.. not on my thighs.. nothing. ;_;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
.. OH I just noticed haha.. And now...

Over9000.jpg

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Don't want italics. I don't want people thinking of me as any different.. and my usertitle I wanted to give a shoutout to Pedro because that was just way too nice of him. Want to keep that up there for a while :3

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back