The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Old December 5th, 2012, 04:47 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Have you guys ever had a dream about pokemon? Like something that was maybe vivid, weird, random, or it just stuck out etc.? I know me and my freind had this disscusion before. Try to remember and retell what happend in your dream of choice.

Mine~

I dont know exactly where I was. But i do know we were in some kind of feild. A dragonite was standing next to me. It was awe-inspiring how cool and in great detail I saw him. Then with a forearm he motioned me to hop on his back. I did, and like that we took off and in seconds we were high up into the sky, I could literaly touch the clouds. The dragonite turns his head back at me and smiles, then sets off over the city skys. Clutching my arms around its neck I gaze down at the earth below and see all the streets and buildings looks sooo tiny.....

And thats it . Yea Thats all I remember but it was awesomely cool imo. Cant wait to see what you guys post.
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

I did actually dream of Pokemon once, but it was a little creepy.

I started to walk out of my bed, and I spotted a Poke Ball, so I picked it up and was all confused.

So I headed outside, and I threw it at the first thing I saw; which oddly enough was a Tortoise. Needless to say, it actually captured it, but it broke free after about 2 shakes. It was really creepy and realistic, but also had that Pokemon-esque feeling to it.
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiemanFiddy View Post
I did actually dream of Pokemon once, but it was a little creepy.

I started to walk out of my bed, and I spotted a Poke Ball, so I picked it up and was all confused.

So I headed outside, and I threw it at the first thing I saw; which oddly enough was a Tortoise. Needless to say, it actually captured it, but it broke free after about 2 shakes. It was really creepy and realistic, but also had that Pokemon-esque feeling to it.
Hmm..what made it creepy?

Although finding a pokeball in the middle of the night iss...kinda creepy
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Well... apart from the random Poke Ball, It just kind of freaked me out a little bit.

The fact that what I caught wasn't even a Pokemon, but rather an actual reptile(?) on this planet. It also came to my attention that even being able to capture it in a Poke Ball gave me the shivers. It made me feel like ANY creature could be contained within it.
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Apollo
誰か

Nature: Hasty
Yeah, I just had one last night lol.

I just caught an Ekans but Jessie wanted to steal it, then we battled. I kept on using Poison Sting in her Arbok (yeah i dont see why she'd want an ekans if she had an arbok) and Poison (which is probably Acid). Then somehow, Arbok became Frozen and I just kept using Poison on it, and I actually won.
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Yeah, I was living in Hoenn (of course) and I went to the Museum place and it was being taken over and I had a Pikachu run to my side to help but he melted and I woke up O_o
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuritsu View Post
Yeah, I just had one last night lol.

I just caught an Ekans but Jessie wanted to steal it, then we battled. I kept on using Poison Sting in her Arbok (yeah i dont see why she'd want an ekans if she had an arbok) and Poison (which is probably Acid). Then somehow, Arbok became Frozen and I just kept using Poison on it, and I actually won.
Where you thinking about Arbok recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakitten View Post
Yeah, I was living in Hoenn (of course) and I went to the Museum place and it was being taken over and I had a Pikachu run to my side to help but he melted and I woke up O_o
O.0 Thats...sad?

Well I think my freind's dream is randomer. Somehow we and a few other freinds were setting out to capture the legendary dogs.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Haha CourageHound, our discussion has awake you a new cute idea! xD

Well, to answer your thread, yes, dreamed about Riolu and Lucario and all baby Pokémon. Here was our discussion between him and me, with my dream
Quote:
Well, it was a long dream! I dreamed about Riolu. And before that dream, Lucario wanted me to be a "Gardian" or something like that, to protect people. After that long dream, I was in a daycare, with Lucario. When Lucario gone, I was so sad...
And then, I dealt with baby Pokémon in the daycare, it was so cuuute! I loved to take care of Pichu and Riolu. But one day, the daycare was attacked by someone, that Lucario wanted to defeat. All baby Pokémon were gone or died...The old breeders too.
And now, that Riolu looked at me, and he wanted me to take care of him.
I will continue this story if you want to learn it D:

Well..After that Riolu wanted me to seek Lucario. To train us to be Guardians as Lucario. I looked around, i
f there were survivors, or if they hide themself. But no. Nothing around. No corpses. So I thought that our ennemy or ennemies, bring them to their hiding place or something.
And then I walk with my partner, pathway, by pathway. Until we saw a village in flams. We run both to there to see what happens. And there was Lucario, fighting ghosts or something like that, I don't know what was is it! D:
I don't think that you will read it, but I will tell you the end quickyl.
We saved the village, and Lucario trained us to have a hope to defeat the ennemy or our ennemis that they destroyed the daycare.
Voilà voilà!

Quel était votre rêve?
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:38 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

I had a dream I was being killed by a darkrai. It was weird as hell. He kept firing Shadow Balls at me and I just sat there and took it.
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old December 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I do dream about Pokemon a lot, and frequently, since my computer screen saver are random Pokemon images, I fall asleep watching them, about 68% of the time I dream about what ever I watched last, mostly Pokemon.

I think my last dream was bout Buizel and Dewott, not certain.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 4/8 - game: X - Location: Coumarine City
50/50 Challenge - Badges 1/8 - Game Y - Location: Route 4
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:27 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by imevil View Post
I had a dream I was being killed by a darkrai. It was weird as hell. He kept firing Shadow Balls at me and I just sat there and took it.
O.o Creepy. Gotta hate those dreams where ya just dont have concious control of yourself
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:32 PM
pokepikamon
Unhatched Egg

When i was a kid i used to dream i was a pokemon trainer all the time, now that i'm 17, the same thing happens! Ahahaha
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Hm. I've had a dream about Pokemon once, but it was only in one scene.

I stood in a field, surrounded by adorable Shaymins of different forms. The wind was cool, and the sun was bright. It was a perfect day. Suddenly, the cloud darkened, and before I knew it, I was plummeting down into a black hole.

Then I woke up.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 6th, 2013, 05:17 PM
ga'hoolefan

I recently had a dream in which I was fighting an unbeatable enemy. The enemy? A Spiritomb. The Simpsons was also involved.
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave
Haven't had any pokemon dreams in a while...but I vaguely remember one when I had all 8 eeveelutions (including Eevee) as my own pets. Coolest dream ever tbh!
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:43 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Hm. I've had a dream about Pokemon once, but it was only in one scene.

I stood in a field, surrounded by adorable Shaymins of different forms. The wind was cool, and the sun was bright. It was a perfect day. Suddenly, the cloud darkened, and before I knew it, I was plummeting down into a black hole.

Then I woke up.
(~'3'~) Hmmm...sounds pretty cool, and ominous at the same time. I usually try to force myself to try and have another dream to find out more(xD if it works like that I guess)
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

I used to have dreams where I was a Pokémon trainer when I was younger. Now, I never remember my dreams.
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
I have had a few dreams about pokemon, but I only remember one. It was a dream where I started out on my journey in Kanto, and I battled gym leaders. But I woke up after beating Misty, so it was a short-lived journey.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here