The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old December 6th, 2012, 05:46 AM
donzieja
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hello. Despite having made a post or two already, I don't believe I've properly introduced myself.

My name is Don. I am eighteen years old, and live in suburban Chicago.

I remember my first Pokemon card. I must have been four or five when I got it. It was Omanyte, and it was in a nice display ball. The first game I played was Sapphire, and I'd watched the anime since it began.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. Thanks all for reading! :D
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:29 AM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Hello!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
Pretty cool about Omanyte, I certainly can't remember mine.
Sapphire? My first was Ruby! Awesome, another Hoenn fan! So tell us more, what's your favorite game, pokemon? Have you played the spin-offs, did you like them? Do you trade, if so I recommend NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential v.2 it's a trade shop. Are you into battling, playground or competitive? Maybe you'd like to come to my sprite shop? Anyways, I hope you find your place here at our "little" community. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Zeyon
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Welcome to the Community! I'm officially no longer the newest guy! Happy to have you around. Hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've still got TONS, and the people here are so friendly and helpful.. you'll never get that "ignored" feeling that other Communities tend to give.

HeartGold, Black, and Black 2 FC's Coming Soon!
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Hey welcome, this is a great and very friendly community. Hope you enjoy it here!
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old December 6th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey Don, welcome to PC :D! So you live in Chicago huh <3? I've heard from my friends it's a nice place to go on holidays for and live in, so I definitely would like to travel there sometime. It's good to see you've already made a few posts, any sections you're liking in particular so far :)? There's so many with interesting discussions and topics, it's often hard to choose one :/, for me at least.

I remember getting a Pokemon card when I was younger. Around 6 or 7 I think. It was an Armaldos, another fossil Pokemon and I loved using it. Except now I'm not really into the TCG, so unfortunately it's tucked away somewhere with my small deck.

My first game was actually Platinum but I did have a go at my sister's Emerald <3. Hoenn is such an amazing region don't you reckon :)?

You can call me Rainbow by the way <3. Feel free to contact a moderator or staff member, if you need help and have fun at PC alright? I'll see you around!
. :p
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here