• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon Kento Adventures

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Rom Information

• The base of this game is Pokèmon Fire red BPRE
Storyline

• The region of Kento is home to many diverse species of Pokèmon. The region has always been quiet but now something is happening.
    A new team with evil intentions has come forward. In this period you are about to embark on a journey...
    You ... a simple guy ... you will face ruthless enemies, legendary Pokemon and natural disasters!
    You'll get to avoid the catastrophe?
    Find out in Pokèmon Kento Adventures!
Features

• New region/gym/Pokèmon league.
  • New Pokèmon starter!
  • Day/Night sistem
  • New tiles and script!
  • And much more ...
Screenshots

Credits

• Tool makers [Thanks guys!]
  • Nintendo [Original Rom]
  • Banjora Marxvile [For his rom base]
  • Wesley FG, Kyledove, Alistair, Darkdragonn, The Magic Purple Hermit, Calis Project, New Titeuf, Zetavares [Tiles]
Download

• Not yet.

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Cool Hack. The Trees could be improved but thats nothing to worry about :) The first screen reminds me of the original Pallet Town :3
Thanks :) For the first screen... you're right :) Anyway i've updated the first post with new screen :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Maps need to be filled out a bit more. Too much empty space.
This.

And in this screenshot:

pokemonfirered04.png

There are loads of tile errors on the edges of your paths. I'd also like to add that there seems to be nothing that makes me want to play this game; the storyline is average on your features are basic with nothing original. I mean that's fine if you want to make a game like that but it doesn't entice many people to want to play it.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
The region of Kento is home to many diverse species of Pokèmon. The region has always been quiet but now something is happening.A new team with evil intentions has come forward. In this period you are about to embark on a journey...You ... a simple guy ... you will face ruthless enemies, legendary Pokemon and natural disasters! You'll get to avoid the catastrophe? Find out in Pokèmon Kento Adventures!
I'm sorry but how is this different to any other Pokemon game? Is there something you're not telling us? Well, just this turned me off from this game. There's no creativity with the plot at all. You need to work on the plot more. If you want to make a hack like an official Pokemon game, be my guest, just don't expect that much hype compared to other hacks.

New region/gym/Pokèmon
league.

New Pokèmon starter!
Day/Night sistem
New tiles and script!

There is nothing eye-catching, it's like an official Pokemon game but only with Day and Night and new tiles. Get creative! Do something no one has done before! Have fun with the hack, not make it a bore for us and for you too.
The maps are just..bland and dull. Make them unique. Make a lake in the town! Something eye-catching and just, not dull.

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I'm sorry but how is this different to any other Pokemon game? Is there something you're not telling us? Well, just this turned me off from this game. There's no creativity with the plot at all. You need to work on the plot more. If you want to make a hack like an official Pokemon game, be my guest, just don't expect that much hype compared to other hacks.

There is nothing eye-catching, it's like an official Pokemon game but only with Day and Night and new tiles. Get creative! Do something no one has done before! Have fun with the hack, not make it a bore for us and for you too.
The maps are just..bland and dull. Make them unique. Make a lake in the town! Something eye-catching and just, not dull.

Quite alot of criticism isn't there?

M16A1994

Team Rocket Executive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014

Well, let's remember that nobody is forcing you to play the game bro. It's funny how judgemental Pokemon hacking has become nowadays. I remember back when people were happy just to see some new content and a fresh story line.

Now it's "your tiles are bland" and "day and night is old" and "this game is too much like like the OG Pokemon series". I think it's important to remember that for most of us younger and older teenagers, this is just a hobby.

On another note, yes, there were some mistakes. But you managed to insert some decent tiles and map a new region. Kudos to you mate.

Good luck, and looking forward to more.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2021
If you even bother to post a thread about ur hack, will u at least provide a dl link to the beta 1?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
As a start, I suggest you make your maps a bit smaller that way it would be easier to style and decorate to make it look neater. Sometimes, bigger isn't better especially for a beginner. =]

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Here are some pros and cons I see about this hack.
Pros.

Spoiler:

Cons.

Spoiler:

Suggestions:

Storyline:
Spoiler:

Tiles:
Spoiler:

Mapping:
Spoiler:

I'm not criticizing. Just trying to help (;