• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Joined 12th November 2009... so that should be about 3 years. Could I request the PC veteran emblem please? Thankies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
A suggestion would be to just go for what you think looks nice with what you're able to use. You are pretty limited to editing your profile as a regular member however, so a suggestion, if it is really something you want, you could donate $5 for more profile editing options, like using images as backgrounds. It's only for supporters and staff members however.

Oh, and for future reference, posts like these go in the Quick Question thread :)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
A...pparently I was already eligible for the Veteran Emblem without me realizing...? I joined PC on March 27th, 2008, which makes it more than four years, right??

(you guys should really make an emblem about latecomers /joke)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A...pparently I was already eligible for the Veteran Emblem without me realizing...? I joined PC on March 27th, 2008, which makes it more than four years, right??

(you guys should really make an emblem about latecomers /joke)

Congrats ;) Given it out to you!

Years
Um, hi.
Can I please get my veteran emblem? I've just realized that it has been three years!

EDIT: I was sure that I joined late 2009!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
No idea what emblems are really for but I came to request a PC Veteran Emblem :D
Also a random question, are there more emblems than this? Just wondering.

EDIT: Never mind the question, just reread the first post.

Years
No idea what emblems are really for but I came to request a PC Veteran Emblem :D
Also a random question, are there more emblems than this? Just wondering.

EDIT: Never mind the question, just reread the first post.

There are loads of emblems you can get, but most require the staff members to see if you are worthy of receiving it.

Some others are given out if you take part in competitions or other events held on the forum.

Also, if you become a staff member or donate to the forum for supporter status, you get emblems for those as well. And there's also one you and your pair can get if you stay paired with them for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back