The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
skywolf
Unhatched Egg

Hi everyone im skywolf i hope to have a awsome time here i never heard of pokécommunity before my friend said i should join so here i am
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Oooh! someone recommended you to join! Whoever it was, tell him/her thanks! We love members bringing new members to our community, makes the forums grow even more!

Welcome to PC, it's great to see ya here on this fine Wednesday. What part of PC are you interested in? Maybe you're here to look for PokeFriends? Well, we're incredibly nice here so you won't be left out at all. :D Go on ahead and explore the forums if you have the time! We have sooo much to do :D

Have fun and I hope you stick around. :3
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old December 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
skywolf
Unhatched Egg

thanks i'll tell her i'll also tell some of my friends to join
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Oh, don't worry about that, you will have a great time in there. People in PC are so nice, you will see!
But I supose that your friend told you about that D:

Anyway. I'm Galoria, nice to meet you skywolf! And I wish you a big warm welcome in our Community. I see that you're a fan of Suicune. I love this one too. Full of grace, nature curative, etc... . I pair Suicune mainly with Celebi, because for me they're both the same to bring a equilibre in nature.

Well! I hope you will enjoy your stay in PC, and I hope to see you around :3
If you need any help, contact us.

See youuu~

Old December 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Hi, Skywolf. Nice choice of avatar, by the way. Suicune is cool!
Anyway, see you around :)
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Heya Skywolf and a huge welcome to our community! I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you. ^^ I also think that Suicune is pretty cool, he's my favorite of the legendary dogs~

I love it when people get referred here, nice to know other members like the forum enough to recruit new people to it. <: Anything you hope to do while you're here? PC's a huge forum so of course you'll find lots to do here, be it talking about the games or playing trivia (both Pokemon and off-topic related). I started out browsing the Emulation section and then branched out into other parts of the site, and it's been a really great experience!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you've posted around a few times, just make sure to read the rules of the section before posting and such! They're easy to follow. :3 Stick around and have fun, and feel free to contact me if you need anything! I'd love to help you out and will reply as soon as I get online.

And before I go, here, have a Suicune!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
Hi everyone im skywolf i hope to have a awsome time here i never heard of pokécommunity before my friend said i should join so here i am
Hello Skywolf, and welcome!

I like your username, I happen to be a fan of hybrid-looking usernames. I'm Hikari and it's nice to meet ya. Suicune fan I see? You happen to be like Eusine in some way, he's that character who wants to follow Suicune everywhere.

Nice to see you got referred here, I love it when someone recruits a new user here. Any parts of PC do you have an interest in? We're a big forum, so you might get lost but there lots of stuff to do here, whether it'd be talking about the Pokemon games/anime/manga/TCG, playing some trivia games, joining some clubs, or just plain chatting with your fellow members. I started out posting in the Pokemon boards when I was new but that has since branched out into some off-topic areas too.

Have fun, and read the rules if you haven't cos I don't want you getting into trouble. Also, if you ever need a fun user to talk to, I'm always open! Just send me a VM.

- Hikari10
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:15 PM
skywolf
Unhatched Egg

Thanks everyone this place is way better then the other fourms i have been on and everyone is way nicer im glad to be here
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links