The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM
aftersunday
Unhatched Egg

I'm aftersunday and just found this website while I was looking for some trading informations. I'd love to chill and chat, make some new friends and maybe post some of my drawings Glad to meet you guys!
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

Nature: Relaxed
hey there aftersunday...I'm chris...nice too meet you...and welcome to the forum..we all now your neighbours now..xD...So if you wanna chat...just leave me a pm...i'll reply as soon as possible...xD

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya Aftersunday, welcome welcome to our awesome forum~ I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you. :3 I dunno how I feel about your username, since Monday comes after Sunday and we all know that's not the best day of the week ehe.

So you're into trading then? The Trade Corner section would be your best bet, there are a handful of other traders there so I'm sure you'll find people to trade with! What game are you currently playing/trading in? I've been trying to trade in Black2/White 2 to increase my Join Avenue but laziness keeps prevailing ahh. Aaand you're an artist too? :DD You should totally post your art in the art section here, there are a lot of talented artists and commentators on the forum. PC itself seems like a hub for creativity, so many people are into writing, drawing, creating hacks, and other things.

But of course you'll make friends, just make sure to keep checking back here! I'm always around if you need someone to chat with too, so never fear to leave a message on my profile.

See you around and it was good meeting you! <3

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links