Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 5th, 2012 (10:33 AM).
Alli
you smiled at me

Nature: Timid
So, I've had this card since just before the release of Gym Heroes (it was Heroes right? lmao) and it's always mystified me. I'm glad I've hung on to it so that I can show some of you that might care, haha. Anyway, if you look closely next to the energy cost for Knockout Needle, there's this weird thing. I always thought it was a Water Stone, but eh. So I suppose it's a misprint?

Spoiler:

And I have another copy of this card without the symbol, and I've had friends with this card that didn't have it either. Here's my regular one for reference:

Spoiler:

So yeah, there's my strange card. Is this just a misprint or something? I'm guessing so, but hey, I thought some of y'all might find this interesting, so enjoy my strange card. :)

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Old December 6th, 2012 (01:23 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

It looks like it was a printer blotch of some kind... if you look closely, it looks about the size of the Weakness energy symbol a bit further down and over on the card, so it may have been a high print that was later whited out and then had the white blotch put over it.

That's all just speculation on how the blotch came to be, though.
Old December 6th, 2012 (07:30 AM).
Alli
you smiled at me

Nature: Timid
That makes more sense than what I thought when I was a kid, haha. I always thought it was supposed to be a Water Stone, but then I thought "well you can't attack with a Water Stone..." so that was just more confusion. A printing blotch sounds much better haha. Glad I've hung on to this all these years!

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Old December 7th, 2012 (03:24 PM).
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
That is strange, I've never seen anything like that before. Donny V's guess is as good as anything I could come up with.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links